26 Comments     Monday, March 9th, 2009

Brooke Bailey

With a new reality show, Candy Girls, dropping on E!, this former bad girl is sweetening up her act.

You revealed your habit of knocking out girls in your Gucci heels in your last KING interview. Will we see your uppercut in action on Candy Girls?
    No, I’ve matured a lot since then. I’ve been a good girl.

That’s no way to sell a show. Viewers are expecting a one-weave-pulled-out- per-episode minimum.
    I think that everybody is going to watch every episode with their jaws dropped. It’s like, ‘Oh my god, did she really just say that?’

Still, you’re telling me fights never break out in a roomful of models?
    [The Candy Girls] were all friends before the show and we all get along. I mean we’re like sisters. We’re not competitive with each other at all.

A group of beautiful females who aren’t competitive with each other? Why don’t I believe you?
    We’re not at all, because we all look so different. If I go on an audition, I’m not competing with them for the job—I’m competing with myself to bring my A-game for that director.

There must be someone in the industry that goes after the same spots as you. Who are you elbowing out of the way in the casting office?
    Well, I’ve never met anyone who looks even close to Brooke Bailey. I’m so yummy.

Sadly, neither have I. How would you describe your look?
    I’m a very voluptuous woman. I have a lot of sex appeal, I’m charming and when they want some yummy on set they call me.

Staring at yourself in the mirror aside, what’s the best part about being Brooke Bailey?
    It’s the perks— the red carpet, the private jets. I party with people that other people only see on television.

Feel free to make our readers jealous.
    One of the craziest things that every happened was I got cast to do a party for a billionaire in the Bahamas. Me and 15 other girls flew out on his private jet for four days on his private island.

Damn and I thought Halle Berry’s personal masseuse had the best job in the world.
    I got paid to do that. A lot of people have to work a whole month to make what I could make in two hours hosting a party.

Sounds like Brooke Bailey is recession-proof. Is there a downside to your gig?
    Maintaining a relationship is very difficult. Your significant other has to see the love of his life rubbing some other man in a video or in a two-piece bikini in a magazine. It’s hard to make sure your significant other is really secure and understands that it’s just a job.

So what does your man get in exchange for having to watch you dry hump Jim Jones on 106 & Park?
    I’m more than just a voluptuous body and a pretty smile. I’m the flyest bitch in the industry, but I’m a real down-to-earth chick. I love what I do and I think that it shows.–Ryan Murphy
    ———————————————————————————–

Watch Candy Girls, Sundays at 10:30/9:30c on E!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 9th, 2009 at 8:33 pm and is filed under Girls, She Is. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

26 Responses to “Brooke Bailey”

03.9.09 at 9:51 pm

Redz says:
    I like her personality on the show more then her face. In the face she looks like Usher wife nothing special at all. But her personality makes up for her look. She has a swagger I like about her. That “I don’t give a fuck I’mma do me regardless” attitude I like.

03.9.09 at 10:18 pm

Warrant says:
    What do people have against her face? I think she beautifull

03.10.09 at 1:35 am

brooke is ugly says:
    i seen her in springfield, illinois when young buck came for a concert he had all the wild-n-out girls with him…i was in the bathroom with her and believe me when i tell u she ugly as hell she look like a damn drag queen, i swear, she had on so much make up and them big ass fake eyelashes and a big ugly wig, i promise im not hating im just telling ya’ll what i saw, it really got to be her personality that has gotten her this far because i done seen women that look way better than she do…and you heard what she said on the show “use what cha got to get what cha wont”.

03.10.09 at 2:00 am

Lil A says:
    She is beautiful and fine

03.10.09 at 10:08 am

bless says:
    I seldom watch T.V but i’d date this bitch hey babi as long as you bring home tha bread you can rub up against any man you want just bring daddy home the bacon babi daddy need a new pair of shoes!!!

03.10.09 at 12:39 pm

J. Fella says:
    Next…….

03.10.09 at 5:04 pm

real talk says:
    i am not going to sugar coat this ish. Honestly that show would not get more than a season, they might not even be able to finish this 1st season cos of poor debut, it does not make no sense. I am certainly not hating, if u watched the show u would know what i am talking about.
    Secondly, Brooke baby, sweetie u are certainly not as pretty as you think u are. Yes u have a fit body, but that face of yours, u need to re-visit the mirror honey.
    All u dudes don’t come up here lying to this chick, matter of fact she was the worst looking on the show.

03.10.09 at 5:51 pm

Qiana M says:
    Date this bitch then call her baby in the next sentence? *shaking head wow. Funny I’ve seen Brooke quite a bit through my work as the web designer/webmaster for Stunnerbaby Magazine, VMG Magazine and Video Vixens. I saw the ad for this casting and just ignored it.

03.10.09 at 11:35 pm

Warrant says:
    brooke bailey is a cutie!

03.11.09 at 1:30 am

Brooke Bailey Interview on King-Mag.com | The Dynasty Series - powered by The SHOW Show and Melanzh Enterprises says:
    [...] Read the rest of the story at King-Mag.com [...]

03.11.09 at 8:52 am

ANEKA says:
    IF BROOKE BAILEY CAN SEE SUCCESS IN THIS INDUSTRY AS COULD I AND IM NOT TRYING TO BE ANY ONE’S MODEL! SHES SO NOT PRETTY TO ME. NEITHER IS BLANCA! DAMN I WISH “CANDY GIRLS” HAD BRITTNEY DAILEY, SHES CUTE. BROOKE, SINC EI 1ST LAID EYES ON YOU GIRLY, WE ALLLLLL THOUGHT U LOOKED LIKE A PUG DOG. SAY SHE DONT LOOK LIKE A PUG DOG! YOU’RE LYING IF U DONT SEE THAT IN HER EYES. LEMME GO AUDITION SOMEWHERE SO I CAN MAKE MORE $ IN 2 HRS THAN SOMEONE’S PAYCHECK IN A MONTH.

03.11.09 at 1:02 pm

jojochicago says:
    Sexy slim!

03.11.09 at 7:41 pm

lil'vina says:
    i think she’s a beautiful person and if people think she’s ugly must be hating.

03.11.09 at 10:35 pm

NYC POPe says:
    YEah she tight

03.12.09 at 4:36 pm

HollaDea says:
    She’s ok looking. The long legs are nice…but overall is average.

03.18.09 at 8:36 pm

RealVideoChick says:
    OK IM TELLIN YALL I WORKED ON A VIDEO WIT THIS CHICK IF YALL SEE HER WITHOUT HER MAKE-UP U WILL CRY SHE AINT THAT PRETTY AND DONT LET HER CONFIDENCE FOOL U ON SET SHE GETS WAY –LESS– ATTENTION THAN SHE SAYS…

03.20.09 at 12:34 am

SexyThang says:
    Brooke is beautiful she have pretty chocolate skin and a great personality and I love the show. Keep doing your thing like Katt Williams say let them haters hate if you got 14 bitches haten you need to figure out how to get 15 by the end of the year.

03.22.09 at 11:06 am

Big Rob says:
    All I got to say is Brooke

03.24.09 at 3:47 pm

fly says:
    @ Reavideochicj
    You can tel she is faking this confidence, cos she knows she is ugly. i see dark skin females are forcing themselves back, but honestly as a dude i would cast a light skin girl over any dark skin big booty girl. Just keeping it real. No matter how y’all try to front chocolate girls are al about booty, while the light skinned carame ones are more beautiful than bootyful. but hey i woul drather have kids and wife a beauty and not a booty.

03.24.09 at 9:53 pm

keshia says:
    fly shut the fuck up you sound dumb as hell

03.25.09 at 12:46 am

MEMPHIS B says:
    BROOKE YOU AIGHT BUT YOU AIN’T WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE BOO!!!!

03.25.09 at 11:40 pm

Urbangurl says:
    @ Fly – Dude you sound as ignorant as Young Berg!
    I think Brook is cute and although I’ve only seen 3 episodes she seems down to earth. Now that damn Terricka is a hot mess. She is a average looking girl with a effed up attitude which makes her ugly. Blanca is not cute and they could have gotten a way better Latina than her. Olivia is alright but she kinda reminds me of Jade from Rupaul’s Drag Race with that bold jaw line!

04.11.09 at 9:31 am

jazzie says:
    I think Brooke is the preety and beautiiful girl on the show….But I guess everyone has different tastes

04.20.09 at 4:42 am

bayareahote says:
    @ Fly you are ignorant as hell. Put up a pic let us c what u workin wit. light/dark bet U effed up.
    I wish all the girlz much success and may they grow and improve from the show.
    Peace
    fly says:
    @ Reavideochicj

12.2.11 at 6:56 pm

interest rate personal loans says:
    This is a set of words, not an essay. you are incompetent

12.1.12 at 1:55 am

Ken says:
    Y’all are crazy Brooke is extremely beautiful I don’t care what anyone says! She looks 10x better then Natalie Nunn regardless if her butts fake! I’m light skinned with a pretty face &a big butt sooo.. & who care if she had a past..don’t we all!! Oh yeah& for her being 37 she looks damn good (no homo) she looks 26-27! She doin her thing ##

Comments

king-covers.jpg

THE ROYAL PEEK: THE REALITY ISSUE

For KING’s year-end issue, we take a dose of reality with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle and Basketball Wives L.A.’s Brooke Bailey.

2.jpg

The Women of KING: Summer 2012 Issue

With the latest issue on stands now, here’s a letter from our Editor-In-Chief

FEATURES ARCHIVE :: 0