45 Comments     Monday, December 21st, 2009

“Women of KING” is Here!

The “Illest Men’s Magazine Ever” is back! Check out a preview here…

KING magazine is back! The “Illest Men’s Magazine Ever” is officially relaunching right on time for the holiday season.

This incarnation, newly christened “The Women of KING”, has undergone a few changes. To whet the appetite of the brand’s devoted fans, the magazine will be released four times a year. More importantly, like the new title suggests, The Women of KING will focus on the beautiful women that populate hip-hop’s biggest videos as well as the entertainment and modeling industry, as it did before.

Take the premiere issue, for starters, with XXL’s Eye Candy of the Year, Rosa Acosta, gracing the cover. Not only is the Dominican dime sexing up the pages, but video vixens such as Shakur Sozahdah, Bria Myles, Briana Loyd and Sasha Del Valle are scorching 82-pages worth of pictorials.

In addition to the visuals, the collector¹s issue also gives praise to some of KING’s biggest stories over its eight-year history, including must-reads on Jay-Z, Diddy, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, T.I., Dave Chappelle and President Barack Obama.

The Women of King’s Winter 2010 issue hits shelves on December 24, get it now!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009 at 3:43 pm and is filed under Features. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

45 Responses to ““Women of KING” is Here!”

12.21.09 at 4:14 pm

kingmag - TwitFlip.com says:
    [...] “Women of KING” is Here! /online/?p=11730 Add to favoritespermalink 41 seconds ago follow kingmag [...]

12.22.09 at 9:27 am

President Ward says:
    It feels good to be back!!!! And Welcome back King Magazine! And wears ward’s cabinet at! This chick is HOT!

12.22.09 at 9:59 am

Mario says:
    Glad to hear you guys are back!!!

12.22.09 at 1:03 pm

President Ward says:
    And What’s up to the cabinet. Vice President Badman/Ward’s cabinet, Bigwill69,John,Lee,Vixen,shells,Ace,Yvette,cookie monster66.

12.22.09 at 3:58 pm

Tall_Dude says:
    Are they accepting subscriptions? I was a subscriber since the beginning until they shutdown

12.22.09 at 5:35 pm

jojochicago says:
    Glad yall back! now get the website rolling again Please!

12.23.09 at 8:57 am

Rashaan says:
    Glad KIng is back. Hot issue, but does my subscription start over again?

12.23.09 at 1:41 pm

The King Of Kings says:
    I have always been up to date with music videos, Magazines and always familiarize myself with the rise and fall of artist and entertainers, However. The Woman of King Magazine Features a model named StarFace, Who is she? I have never heard of her in the industry before. Is she a jaw dropping model that was desperately needed to place King Magazine back on the map. Who knows, only time will tell. Nevertheless, I’am Glad to see King and their beautiful refined ladies resurrect from the dead.

12.23.09 at 9:41 pm

KING DAY! | says:
    [...] read more… [...]

12.24.09 at 2:29 am

Big Dave says:
    Cuuuuzzzzz, thank goodness ya’ll are back! No one does it better…. Peace!

12.24.09 at 7:19 pm

NaptownBrown says:
    I’m with Rashaan, does my subscription start over or does it continue. I purchased a 2 year subscription. What was the hold up? I see the “Rides” mag didn’t stop. Man, you all got a Brotha going through withdraw. I’m “Smooth and Black Men” Mags hold a brotha down a bit but its nothing like my KING MAGAZINE. You all need to quit playing….Somebody trippin!! ONE

12.24.09 at 9:02 pm

President Ward says:
    Internet President here… I’m sayin’ the same thing too. I subscribe for 12 issues! Send me a letter in the mail and let me know what’s up.

12.25.09 at 7:19 am

Travis says:
    Glad y’all are back, but I was a subscriber when you guys decided to quit. My subscription did not run out, so what’s up, I hope y’all don’t expect the subscribers you abandoned to resubscribe. This should be in my mailbox. I paid for it!!

12.25.09 at 8:02 pm

big bawls says:
    Yeah, they got me too! Harris pub, does my subscription start again!

12.25.09 at 8:35 pm

iKE says:
    Im with them^ wtf is up. i paid $12 nigga lol

12.27.09 at 5:29 pm

leon says:

12.27.09 at 9:46 pm

frank betha says:

12.28.09 at 4:36 pm

President Ward says:
    @King magazine get this site up and goin’. Me big bawls/jojochicago/Rashaan/NaptownBrown are very upset yall cheated use out are MONEY!

12.28.09 at 8:00 pm

King Reem says:
    Very suspect. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the new issue, but what about the columns; is that going to be no more. Is the magazine just going to be a book of pictures (not that I mind that much). Is everyone of the 4 prints going to be $7.99 for just sexy pics? Even playboy has certain stories/columns!

12.30.09 at 9:00 pm

Mr.Ace says:
    YES! I am so glad y’all are back in business!!!

12.31.09 at 7:07 pm

Dexter says:
    Okay, they’re back. But I already see a problem. A Hispanic chick with tits on the cover? What the fuck. Isn’t this mag ran by negroes? I thought that’s why black publishers and editors started the urban magazine market. Because of the lack of black women in the mainstream magazine marketplace. Oh brother. here we go again.

01.1.10 at 12:22 am

sean says:
    King its good 2 see u back them other mags hav nothing on u. Let’s start 10 right king

01.1.10 at 5:13 am

dj troy says:
    i like that

01.1.10 at 4:37 pm

Clint says:
    My magazine subscription just stopped! Not even a piece of mail with my refund or an apology. King needs to show more respect for its subscribers. Send me my refund or restart my subscription then I will think about resubscribing.

01.2.10 at 6:13 pm

m mathis says:
    no rims,cars,ads,KING no SUCK yes

01.3.10 at 3:40 pm

TheKush.TV says:
    Welcome back King-mag Where’s my mofo subscription!

01.4.10 at 1:39 am

Jamrock says:
    Y’all pulled everything but a Murphy hustle on us.. I feel like y’all b*tt-raped us by leaving us with no updates, no news, and no issues when we paid for subscription. This is out of pocket for real.. Plus the new issue is str8 wack..Don’t get me wrong the ladies are simply delicious like always but the real KING is much more than just hot girls. Where’s the CONTENT!? Step your game up y’all..at least where it used to be. OH and please be loyal to your fans..BREAK YOURSELF N PAY US OUR D*AMN MONEY BACK!!

01.4.10 at 2:55 pm

Ricardo says:
    I feeling Jamrock. As a loyal subscribing customer you guys could have at least posted something on the website declaring your status. As a measure of good faith subscribers should get this Women of King for FREE and get an apology for this monkey behavior.

01.5.10 at 2:17 am

Chad(((the real chad))) says:
    Thank God “KING MAG” is making a comeback!

01.5.10 at 11:59 am

Lenox says:
    YOUR ISSUE WAS RELEASE TWO WEEKS AGO, AND STILL DO NOT SEE WEBSITE UPGRADE, C’MON KING YOU GUYS ARE SLIPPING!
    KING MAG WAS ALWAYS ON TOP THEIR GAME, I THINK THIS NEW STAFF ARE TAKING TOO MANY COFFEE BREAKS. ALSO, THE WOMAN OF KING WAS ALSO SUPPOSE TO BE A MAG THAT DEFIES TRUE BEAUTY, AND THE ONLY GOOD PICKS YOU GUYS HAVE MADE IN THE MAG WAS BRIA MILES,KATHERINE AND STARFACE, THE OTHERS LOOKS MEDIOCRE. NEXT TIME STEP UP YOUR COVER GIRL.

01.5.10 at 8:33 pm

aneka says:
    thanks for that comment jamrock…no content? i wont be buying then. i was a HUUUGE fan of KING..sad when it left, i have 98% of past issues. i liked KING, as a woman, for the content and being comfortable within myself i didnt mind seeing beautiful women grace the pages as well. i will not buy for pictorials…SMH like show mag. ima leave this for lesbian women and of course MEN. and besides…acosta is wiggidy wiggidy WHACK to me. why couldnt amber rose or hell nicki minaj be on this cover? i even wouldnt mind seeing lola monroe again, shes VERY pretty. big ups to all my africans, yall r what makes us beautiful, not the other race a black person may be mixed with. #imjustsaying

01.5.10 at 10:10 pm

sickEmoe says:
    (re-post) Nope, we get NOTHING! Harris pub is saying King Magazine is not coming back and offering Rides magazine to fulfill any subscription obligations. They changed the name to “The Women of King”. This means we have to buy a new subscription. You would think that Harris pub would remain loyal to it’s subscribers and allow us to continue our subscriptions with the new magazine. Unfortunately this is not going to happen. So welcome “The Women of King”…subscribe today.

01.5.10 at 10:22 pm

Tip-Drill says:
    I contacted the publisher (Harris) and asked if my existing subscription would be restarting. Here’s the reply I received: “We don’t have subscription available to King Magazine; our files indicate that you have 21 issues remaining. We can either send you a refund or transfer the remaining issues to RIDES magazine. Your answer will be appreciated. Sincerely, Subscriptions Department”

01.6.10 at 11:41 am

coopanupe says:
    Paid subscriber since ’03, so you know I feel your mag. However, seeing the new issue on newsstands and not in my mailbox is upsetting and unprofessional. Your paid customers deserve better – stealing from friends is wrong…..

01.8.10 at 2:54 am

bless says:
    god what i would do if i had a girl like Rosa Acosta a nigga dick would be hard all god damn day, plus this girl Shakur God DAMN she fine. Yo King Where’s my mothafuckin subscription??? I paid you the mothafucking money i was loyal all that shyt now send me my mothafucking mags.

01.17.10 at 3:02 am

playa-boi says:
    I am seriously pissed seeing King in the news stands and not in my mail box. I paid my subscription and I want what’s due. Now, mothafucka!

07.30.10 at 9:55 pm

EZ says:
    I wish I could find where to subscribe.

10.18.10 at 5:49 pm

Donald Smith says:
    Hell i’m glad u guys are back, but when i sent my last payment, you guys shut down and now i see new magazines i haven’t even received a letter or notice to resubscribe. King need to think about there loyal customers. I really love your mag, so can u please let me know how i can start back receiving them. Donald Smith

11.29.11 at 6:57 pm

Delicious Cake Recipes says:
    Delicious Cake Recipes… [...]» “Women of KING” is Here! – KING-mag.com[...]…

01.20.12 at 4:04 pm

Kinderkleding says:
    Kinderkleding… [...]» “Women of KING” is Here! – KING-mag.com[...]…

01.20.12 at 10:02 pm

One link movies,download single link movies,free one link movies says:
    One link movies,download single link movies,free one link movies… [...]» “Women of KING” is Here! – KING-mag.com[...]…

01.21.12 at 3:32 am

masterbatinggirls, masterbating girls, twistysmobile, twistys mobile, mobile twistys, mobiletwistys, girlsmasterbating, girls masterbating, hotgirlsmasterbating, hot girls masterbating, twistys, twistys.com, regina ice, jenna presley, lizzy twistys, hanna says:
    masterbatinggirls, masterbating girls, twistysmobile, twistys mobile, mobile twistys, mobiletwistys, girlsmasterbating, girls masterbating, hotgirlsmasterbating, hot girls masterbating, twistys, twistys.com, regina ice, jenna presley, lizzy twistys, … [...]» “Women of KING” is Here! – KING-mag.com[...]…

01.21.12 at 12:17 pm

Local Cleaning Prices says:
    Local Cleaning Prices… [...]» “Women of KING” is Here! – KING-mag.com[...]…

05.21.12 at 1:59 pm

click here says:
    click here… [...]» “Women of KING” is Here! – KING Magazine[...]…

08.3.12 at 2:48 am

Nick Oshiro says:
    I truly appreciate this article.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

Comments