8 Comments     Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010

The Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition”

Maserati debuts its Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition” at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show

172258.jpg

It’s that time of the year when all car enthusiasts and fan boys converge on Geneva, Switzerland for the Geneva Motor Show. One of the talks around town is Maserati’s unveiling of the 2011 Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition.” More details will be revealed once the convention kicks off March 4th, but thus far the Italian car manufacturer discloses that the GT S is packed with features, including a brake system that uses dual-cast technology, which is similar to the original Quattroporte Sport GT S, further enhanced by the hand-polished calipers both at the front and rear.

172260.jpg

Plush Poltrona Frau leather seats that you can fall asleep in isn’t the only thing that’s lavish about the GT S’ interior. Brushed aluminum door sills and Piano Black satin-finish wood moldings also add luxurious style to the interior.

172259.jpg

The 2011 Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition” will be available toward the end of 2010, and you already know it will cost a pretty penny to own.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010 at 1:32 pm and is filed under Essentials, Rides. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 Responses to “The Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition””

02.23.10 at 1:44 pm

kingmag - TwitFlip.com says:
    [...] The Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S “Awards Edition” /online/?p=11902 Add to favoritespermalink 50 seconds ago follow kingmag [...]

02.23.10 at 1:57 pm

gutta man says:
    maserati aint got shit on a nissan.

05.13.10 at 2:18 pm

pinkystinkysticky says:
    luxury@its finest! some body buy me 1!

08.20.10 at 2:49 am

CaliQT says:
    I absolutely love this vehicle! My now Ex introduced me to it telling me it was his Dream Car. I stayed up one night until 5:30am researching it online. His Bday is coming up, I finally found a place where I could rent one for him for the wknd of his Bday. I planned a nude photoshoot with the vehicle, then was going to pay for him to drive it w/his boys from L.A. to Vegas for the wknd. Well he pissed me off and now we’re not together anymore :( Looks like me & my girl gonna be riding in style since I already paid 4 the rental!

11.4.10 at 9:07 am

anna says:
    WOWOWO!!! My friend suggest me a great site “_____ sugarmommadate _c o m _____”,
    —Meet singles,—sugar momma——unformed guy, who are searching for their special someone. a place to meet singles and admirers in the world!
    `check it out or tell your friends !! :) ;)
    @@@@@

12.2.10 at 11:02 pm

D.Tubbs says:
    Now thats A car I can see myself driving with Carmella

11.16.11 at 2:27 pm

no credit check payday lender says:
    You just copied someone else’s story