2 Comments Wednesday, February 24th, 2010
The Kodak Playsport
Kodak gets wet with their waterproof portable video camera, The Kodak Playsport.
It’s safe to say that a good portion of the public (let’s call them the Cool Kids) have some sort of portable video camera at their disposal. How else are they going to capture epic moments like this? Well, Kodak has stepped it up a notch, introuducing the waterproof Kodak Playsport. With this vidcam, lovers of all things aquatic can plunge up to 10 feet (or three meters) under water, all while capturing their surroundings in full 1080p HD. Complete with built-in image stabilization, images captured on the Playsport will remain steady despite unsteady elements.
Peep the features:
- Waterproof up to 10 ft. (3 m)
- Full 1080p HD video
- Electronic image stabilization
- Brilliant 2.0” color display
- Capture 5 MP HD stills (16:9)
- Edit and upload to the web with built-in software and included USB cable
- Smart face tracking technology
- Incredible low-light performance
- SD/SDHC card slot expandable up to 32 GB (up to 10 hours of HD video)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with in-camera charging
- HDMI cable output
- Compatible with MAC and PC
The Kodak Playsport will be in retail stores in April and will cost $149.99
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 24th, 2010 at 2:25 pm and is filed under Essentials, Spend. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.