19 Comments     Thursday, May 13th, 2010

The Women of King Summer Issue

Check out The Women of KING summer photoshoots. Enjoy!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 13th, 2010 at 4:17 pm and is filed under KING TV. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

19 Responses to “The Women of King Summer Issue”

05.14.10 at 7:42 am

The Boy Wonder, That’s Just A Boy | >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reggae Revelation<<<<<<<<<<<<< says:
    [...] » The Women of King Summer Issue – KING-mag.com [...]

05.14.10 at 10:27 am

The Women of King Summer Issue on KingTV | DynastySeries.com - Your Favorite Models, Video Vixens, Eyecandy... Video, Pix, Interviews, Magazines, Scans, and more!!! says:
    [...] King-Mag.com: /online/?p=12163 #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 16%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } [...]

05.14.10 at 6:29 pm

Face Phoenix says:
    Looks pretty hot and I would buy it if there was a digital copy. [hint, hint - wallpapers - screensavers]

05.14.10 at 11:13 pm

Supa says:
    Trina, Ms. Dynasty, Mileena, Draya, and I think I saw Shaneka this will be a pretty good issue, nut the chicks in Rosa Acosta’s issue are badder!!

05.15.10 at 1:02 am

Bryanna says:
    trina looked nicee (no homo) i loved her hair! :) everyone esle wuz iqqht draya look like a rat but besides dhat trina wuz tha best lmao

05.15.10 at 9:45 am

President Ward says:
    I like the Rosa Acosta cover better then this one.

05.17.10 at 10:00 am

Leroy says:
    Dee Mya looked so good in this issue

05.29.10 at 7:24 pm

Shari M says:
    I saw the issue of KIng this month. I am ready to get in on the action.. They are lovely. My personal trainer is getting me ready.. How do i audition or submit photos….. Cant wait!!!1

06.6.10 at 4:45 pm

junior says:
    its kwl,you knw,here in south africa,we dont have these kwl mags,but what we do have,are fine booty women

07.19.10 at 4:30 am

Meet Love says:

07.19.10 at 4:31 am

MeetLove says:
    nice

09.19.10 at 6:35 pm

305sBoyJR says:
    “Real seductive”, I must say.

11.5.10 at 2:44 am

sugar says:
    oh amazing , i love this !
    I am a lawyer 28 years old, mature and beautiful, and single at present..And now I am seeking a young man who can really love me back …it is the first and best club for Cougars and Young Men.
    So i uploaded my sexy photos there under the n’ame of Myshine.. on ~~~~ Sugarmommadate.******C’om********
    Please Check it out!I’m serious.~~

03.18.11 at 4:53 pm

michael says:
    they are all very sweet sexxy ladies

08.18.11 at 2:49 pm

Meera says:
    Im Pakistani girl n i luv to shoot in tiny skimpy bikinis like this. i wanna be the first Muslim chick who shoot in tiny bikini. plz help me

09.8.11 at 5:40 pm

Valerie says:
    how does one apply to be a model when the other email link to harris-pub doesnt work?at one I could attach and send them. with th I am unable to locate where to go to send you a couple of pictures.

09.19.11 at 4:30 am

kempiniuko zaidimai says:
    kempiniuko zaidimai… [...]» The Women of King Summer Issue – KING-mag.com[...]…

10.17.11 at 10:07 am

filmy online za darmo says:
    filmy online za darmo… [...]» The Women of King Summer Issue – KING-mag.com[...]…

11.24.12 at 3:21 am

Lashawn Franklin says:
    I’m interested in posing as a model for King magazine, how may I audition or seen photos to King.

Comments