12 Comments     Wednesday, October 27th, 2010

JANET JACKSON

…Or Miss Jackson if you’re nasty.

king37_janet.jpgj_janet_11_single_01988.jpgj_janet_7_single-009818-v8.jpgjj_janet_12_single-010005_b.jpg

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 27th, 2010 at 12:27 pm and is filed under KING Magazine, She Is. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

12 Responses to “JANET JACKSON”

11.3.10 at 4:59 am

Mike says:
    Damn(jaw dropping). :)

11.5.10 at 2:19 am

anna says:
    WOWOWO!!! I strongly suggest you a great s ite
    【S-U-G-A-R】 【M-O-M-M-A】【 D-A-T-E】.* 【C,0m】
    _Best single dating site in the world! which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive singles and treat you like a king or Queen. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

11.12.10 at 11:02 pm

bless says:
    wow you got Janet on the cover the recession is REAL!!! Damn Janet that six pack is sexy. All you ugly ass models trying to get famous notice why Janet still runs shyt she past her prime and still looks better than you low life present and future strippers and escorts. Hello Janet

11.27.10 at 12:33 am

» JANET JACKSON – KING-mag.com | Vixen Page - www.VixenPage.com says:
    [...] 1 November, 2010   Published by VixenPage in Featured, Models [...]

11.16.11 at 1:22 pm

bad credit check says:

11.17.11 at 12:51 pm

Instant Payday Lenders says:
    All material copied from another source

12.1.11 at 9:32 pm

Slim Spa HCG Supplement says:
    Slim Spa HCG Supplement… [...]» JANET JACKSON – KING-mag.com[...]…

09.29.12 at 5:51 am

silver eagle coins says:
    Naturally i think silver precious metal selling
    prices will likely go substantially higher as a result of all the federal reserve money printing that’s happening.
    My family and i feel that the economic climate in the U.S. is dire.
    We are having an financial meltdown within the U.S., Gold help us all. We need all the help we can get.
    The United States is being collapsed by our federal reserve who continue to keep printing increasingly more money.
    I believe the most current economic announcements is problematic. We all need to take our country back.
    The economic situation in the U.S. is quite troubling. 20% of the country is unemployed.
    I believe we are headed for turbulant times within the U.S. Quite a few people are out of work and kids are starving. All of us need to stop this and help the individuals in need.
    The economic crisis is not being stopped. We the people really should try to band together and support each other endure this debacle.
    I personally think that we have a predicament in the U.S. due to the fact most People in the usa do not understand economics and if they did, they would definitely fire their politicians.
    We need to stop this financial catastrophe in the U.S., at this time there are tent cities popping up and most people are going hungry.
    The actual real economic statistics are substantially more menacing then what we are actually being told. Our nation is in turmoil.
    I believe an financial breakdown is bound to happen, we need to store up on food stuff and water to be prepared for a calamity.
    Every person in the U.S. simply needs to get prepared for a financial emergency. It’s great to have drinking water
    and food stacked up.
    I think buying commodities such as gold and silver is actually a very
    good method to prepare yourself for the economic turmoil. Jim Rogers advises that our overall economy is in peril, and 2013 appears
    really bad.
    Jim Rogers, past associate to george soros cautions about the upcoming predicament in The united
    states. This guy essentially relocated to Asia to get ready for the 21st century. The U.S. is without a doubt under the command over people who are usually selling us all out.
    The majority of everyday people seem to be not aware that the savings
    they now have in the bank is being devalued. I like paying attention to Robert Kiyasaki, he suggests that savers are usually losers.
    Meaning, keeping your money in the bank account
    is depreciating over time because of foreign currency devaluation. People, looks like we have the largest world financial crisis
    ahead of us. Get ready, it’s going to be a bumpy experience.
    I think acquiring silver coins is a beneficial approach to be prepared for an economic meltdown that is in advance of us.
    Anyone know exactly what is happening to the U.S. currency? My close friends are alerting me to switch into gold coins.
    What is going on in the U.S.? This place is certainly not the same as it was 20 years ago.
    The United States is absolutely not doing so well monetarily. George Soros informed that China was being set-up as the next super power.
    The Global Monetary Fund says that Asia will be the new super power after 2016.
    Anybody setting up for this financial madness. I have friends who are stacking coinage, foodstuff and weaponry. Over the top or what?
    I like your web site. This year continues to be difficult on many people with the current economic situation. I think things will probably get a bit more intense before it gets far better. My heart goes out to everyone who really has been suffering.
    I suppose it’s beneficial to plan in advance for the coming financial disaster.
    Many folks are buying storage foods, water and camping gear to make meals in the event the power
    goes down. I suggest it.
    We have a challenging journey up ahead of us within the U.
    S., but i think points will turn out well.
    Everything has been really strange in the U.S. over the coming years.
    Whenever i drive about town, all these landmark business have closed down and
    also have gone bust. i hope issues turn around ultimately.
    It may take lots of years though.
    I strongly recommend people store up on storage foods, water and things to start using if
    the grid goes down, or grocery stores are closed down.
    It appears like most of us are really going to have
    a hard period within the U.S. just before things change and get much better.
    I really know it will ultimately get much better.
    I understand things will finally get much better in the U.
    S., yet for today, i recommend people stock up on storage foodstuff just in case the grocery
    stores shut down if the us dollar is devalued. In case you haven’t looked into the currency dilemma, research it.
    If you guys haven’t looked at the U.S. currency crisis,
    you may want to research it.
    Folks in the U.S. are deciding to buy silver and gold coins in preparation for
    a currency exchange crisis and a us dollar decline.
    I just can not believe Ben Bernanke issued QE3, the dollar is not necessarily performing well in reaction to this headline. The fed reported QE3, far more money printing and mortgage backed securities
    buying. I simply cannot believe this is taking place. What do you think about the Federal Reserve buying mortgage backed
    securities with no end in sight?
    I keep hearing about people buying the Iraq Dinar currency, does
    anyone have any information where i can get more information? So do you guys think the dollar is going to collapse? The Federal Reserve keeps printing more money and this is bad for the
    dollar.
    In the case you are worried about a dollar crash, you
    may possibly want to buy silver and gold coins. I often recommend gold and silver coins for anyone
    that is apprehensive about Ben Bernanke’s statement on more currency printing.
    how is everyone preparing for this emerging financial crisis? I hear people on the message boards are buying gold and silver.
    So does anybody have investments in the stock market right now?
    Gold mining penny stocks have seriously taken a beating. I consider over the years they may move a lot higher.
    Do you guys like dealing in eft’s?

Comments