35 Comments     Tuesday, October 10th, 2006

Brother’s Keeper

The Game has had more beefs than Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, but the one with his real blood brother, Big Fase 100 is one he doesn’t want to digest. Why is the Game so quiet about this family feud? Big Fase 100 gives KING-Mag.com the answers.

When KING Magazine caught up with the Game in the November issue, he was more than willing to open up about his feelings towards G-Unit, Dr. Dre and his career. But when it came to the beef with his older brother, Big Fase Hunned, the man who helped raise him in the streets and the rap industry, the Game was mum.

In an exclusive interview with KING-MAG.com, Big Fase Hunned finally decides to give his side of he and his brother’s falling out. If anything, the tattoo of an excerpt from The Bible’s book of Genesis 4:6, (“My Brother’s Keeper”) located on Big Fase’s neck is a testament to the magnitude of their sibling rivalry. “I look at my tattoo’s as trophies,” says Fase. “All my tattoos mean something. I never had to cover nothing up and I never will.” Now with a new independent label, Brazil Street Records, Big Fase Hunned is ready to clear the air on what went down between he and the Game and why he is wiping his hands clean of old blood.

King-mag.com: When did things go bad between you and your brother?

Big Fase: I went on a seven week tour with Game and he told me I would earn $2,000 dollars a show. He’s getting probably $30k at the time, I’m not tripping. That’s cool with me. I don’t care what you make. So I’ll say it was about, it was a seven week tour. We had about five shows a week, I figure I probbally come home with about $50-$60 thousand dollars. I came home with about $12 thousand dollars.

But it ain’t all about the Benjamins, right?

[In Vegas] I left him an email saying basically, ‘Respect to me is everything to me and you don’t just lose respect for somebody unless they give you a reason to. I don’t see a lot of respect from you anymore or the people that we surround ourselves with. So before I am disrespected by you, I will just go home and be who I am…I don’t have to be a part of your show no more.’

And what he did he say in response?

The response I got was, “Have a safe trip.” Regardless to that long ass shit I sent, saying about respect, and all this heartfelt shit, all I got was, ‘Have a safe trip’. So I flew my ass home and basically I’ve been here ever since.

What was your official position with him?

Nobody had a position. Basically every time I got at him about that it would be like, “Man Black Wall Street is something we building, we not rushing…and you bound to be the president of this company.” I mean the nigga could have easily dumped me off to anybody at the height of his shit and say, here give my brother a job.

When was the last time you talked to the Game?

He supposedly started some shit called Bad Seed Entertainment. I got a good six—eight little niggas I fuck with on this rap shit. One of their names was Bad Seed, so he catches [my former artist] Life at his store, snatched his Black Wall Street chain off him, and beat the shit out of him. Game finds out the chain got took and out of a good eight months of never comin’ back to Brazil Street, Game hit my corner. Jayceon would have hit the corner for my kid’s birthdays, Christmas, something like that. But because he’s “The Game” and he’s stuck in this rap shit, he hit this corner comin’ over here to smash and get the chain back. He approaches me with his hand out. I crossed my arms and I said, “It’s a lot that needs to be said before I can do that.” That sent our conversation into oblivion because he didn’t really want to talk—he felt like “The Game” had been disrespected.

What about accusations Game made that some of the Black Wall Street employees were taking advantage of him by misusing his website and trying to make money behind his back?

We started the website before my brother knew anything about computers. [We thought] Aftermath got you sittin’ there, we can make this website called BlackWallStreet.com and we can pump you up with mixtapes, develop fan base, sell merchandise, things of that nature. That’s what we did, me and G-Ride started that. We had a clothing deal set up for the G-Unot shit, as crazy as it sounds. [We] were sitting here alone one day, when my boy knocked on the door and showed us sketches of G-Unot shit, all hooked up. Game told the dude to holler at G-Ride and go. A couple months later Game is in NY and he emails me talking about, ‘I’m up in this store and this man asks me about G-Unot clothes. I tell him it’s not even in production yet and he gives me a catalog.’ He started on some, ‘G-Unot is my company and Black Wall Street is my company what are yall trying to do? Yall tryin’ to rob me?’ So he smashed that deal down. I have never been able to middleman a single thing off this nigga name without having to sit around and ask for something. I aint the type of nigga to just sit around and ask for a handout. I need to earn my keep.

The new single, “One Blood” is hot right now. How do you feel about his success and growth as an artist?

Cool song. I mean my brother is one of the best artists out there; I’ll give him that. I watched something where he said the shit was not about gang bangin’ “One Blood” was basically about family. Well nigga, it’s not about Blood, cause you’re not really one and its not about family because you don’t know nothing about that. I feel like the Taylor family, my dads name, it’s a good family but its been through a lot. With his success he had the power to change the direction our family was headed in and he didn’t do nothing but make shit more fucked up. That’s basically what he did with my neighborhood too. He’s got niggas basically hypnotized with this money.

How did you feel when you heard about the truce he called with 50 Cent?

It solidified my thoughts that I lost my brother to this rap shit. Jayceon was searching for who he was and at the same time he has not found who he is in life. He was able to run into a nice sum of money with this rap thing and create a character that he has, from my estimation, got trapped in and forgot the other side of. When he wakes up he’s the Game, when he goes to sleep he’s the Game. It’s no more Jayceon. That’s why it would be relevant for him to want to squash a beef with a 50 Cent rather than his father, his brother, or his sister.

You’ve started your own company. I noticed the logo is similar to the Black Wall Street logo.

Brazil and Wilmington is the movement but the company is Brazil Street Records. Big Fase Hunned my name, the studio equipment, the artists that were left, the street itself was something that [Game] put on the bottom of his shoe. This has always been my home, not his. I went a step further with the B, because I do have it tattooed on my skin and being the first person to actually do that; besides him, I just felt like I just could. It is nothing he created.

And now you’re holding an auction on MySpace to get rid of all of your Black Wall Street paraphernalia.

What he’s saying in everything I’m reading is, ‘I don’t have a brother.’ Before I did the Allhiphop.com interview he sent a young kid to come get my chain and my car. So those things are worthless to me. So lets give a MySpace auction with these things he tried to pull back from me. The car, all that shit means nothing to me. The Black Wall Street chain I’ve got put up. I won’t wear the pendent at all. It’s like a high school football trophy, but you’re thirty years old and you look back at it and smile. But it’s hard to smile at it now. If I want to smile at something I’ll smile at the tattoo that I can’t take off.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 10th, 2006 at 11:45 am and is filed under Features. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

35 Responses to “Brother’s Keeper”

10.10.06 at 11:55 am

» King has a new interview with The Game’s brother, Big Fase 100 - XXL says:
    [...] King has a new interview with The Game’s brother, Big Fase 100 [...]

10.10.06 at 12:28 pm

420PURP says:
    GAME EXPOSED

10.10.06 at 1:40 pm

Rukiya says:
    Wow. I guess money and blood really don’t mix. I really hope they can resolve their differences, it seems like they were so close. Its kinda sad if you think about it.

10.10.06 at 1:49 pm

E.Williams says:
    Blood is thicker than this rap money your getting.Big Fase gave you instant street cred that you didn’t have.He made the”GAME”!

10.10.06 at 2:35 pm

The Game says:
    I’ve got exposed

10.10.06 at 3:03 pm

JR says:
    Knew he wasnt no real blood from the start. Gayme is fake!! nuf said

10.10.06 at 3:39 pm

EVELYN DANIELS says:
    MONEY IS THE ROOT TO ALL EVIL. HOPEFULLY THEY CAN WORK OUT THE FAMILY ISSUE’S.

10.10.06 at 3:49 pm

Republican says:
    NOBODY MADE THE GAME. HE’S HIS OWN MAN. HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC, GAME AND FASE ARE OVER. DUDE SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND MOVE ON.

10.10.06 at 4:11 pm

BIG Fase 100 says:
    nah i was just fuckin wit yous Game?, will you accept my apology?

10.10.06 at 4:40 pm

50 cent says:
    i am a SNITCH!!!

10.10.06 at 6:56 pm

Tony Mayo says:
    yO 50, I lovE yOU!

10.10.06 at 8:03 pm

fuck ur mutha says:
    ur muthas a ho u punkassbustabitch fooooos
    powell465@hotmail.com add me id u want a beatdown suckaz..!

10.10.06 at 8:33 pm

Sasha says:
    Sounds like they need to get it together and be brothers. Fase seems like he really cares about him, especially with the tatoo and all.

10.10.06 at 9:34 pm

Mike Page says:
    What a dope article! Who knew that game had beef with his own brother! He loses major credibility with me for that one. Far too many of these industry cats are fake as hell! Great article to the writer! Kudos!

10.10.06 at 11:44 pm

HUE says:
    I think Game came up to fast on the money, and power
    game. He has lost his mind. You don’t forget where
    you came from and those that helped you along the way.
    Most artist bring their family up with them! Look at
    Kanye, PDiddy, TI, Nelly etc. They whole family got
    put on. Game is a fool.

10.11.06 at 12:21 am

vbv says:
    orlando is a faggot ass wigga that thinks he black

10.11.06 at 3:25 am

MAC says:
    yall on some stupid shit in my opinion i really think this guy was tellin the truth about everything he seemed madd humble in this interview and if this is true its sad 2 c wut kind of a man game is on some real shit.. cuz i really think fase did help game out wit the his street cred but seriously the stupid comments arent called for yall just makin yall selves look dumb… real talk

10.11.06 at 9:27 am

miles says:
    i new he wasnt no real blood…. B’s uP

10.11.06 at 11:32 am

Veronica says:
    Fuck the article….do you see who wrote it and took the pixs!!!!!!!!!! WASSUUUPPP from BAGHDAD!!!!

10.11.06 at 12:07 pm

Fredebeano says:
    Daaaamn! Deep/insightful interview! Now we know the real scoop…”Jayceon” ought to be ashamed turning on family like that …especially with “Game” as his moniker! BDB

10.11.06 at 12:59 pm

E.Rhodes says:
    The Game is an “artist” a make believe character, he not a real G, so stop promoting all these wack ass studio dons, or at least portay them for what they truly are, “artist”, story tellers and for certain ones straight up liars! They make records! As a rapper the Game is decent, no better or worse than any of the other also rans who now have rap game held hostage… One minute he hard as nails, the next he’s puttin abutterfly on his face… Now we find out he got dumped on TV cause he was what? Too sensitive right? These new school rap dudes (50, T.I., Jeezy and the whole wack ass Dip Set) create characters to match the music, they not REAL and neither is the Game… Yeah, every nigga that ever sold a bag of weed get on vinyl and claim they Nino Brown… If it is so easy to go from sellin bricks to sound scan units, why are all these niggas in the penitentiary with football numbers behind their names? Crime doesn’t pay, but lyin sure does… Just ask The Game…

10.11.06 at 1:02 pm

Big A.K says:
    about time someone pinned this nigga down to talk…this was a brilliant article and the pics was bomb too…keep up the good work king!!!

10.11.06 at 9:46 pm

B says:
    Yeah man it is about time some one exposed the truth behind this nigga I mean come on man you never turn your back on blood man that is some fucked up shit. I from New Orleans man and down here that shit gets no play when you come up on a lick you gots to bring your people with you so shots out to Big Fase and all I can say about the nigga Game man you gotta kill al that noise and make up with your blood bother as when puch come to shuve he will be the only one there for you. And all these fake as niggas that are writing all this fakes as shit man please stop ya’ll look like bitch’s.

10.11.06 at 11:31 pm

Little Aristol says:
    YOU HAVE TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE… HATE TO “C” IT GO DOWN LIKE THAT HOPEFULLY “JAY” WILL COME HOME(OR BAC TO COMPT) AND MAKE THING COOL WITH HIS FAMILY…..if not wit the whole family at lease his brother, sisters

10.13.06 at 8:23 pm

SHauN says:
    BRAZIL STREET RECORDS, LET’S GET IT!!!!!!!!!

10.14.06 at 2:19 pm

city of angels says:
    fuckk game he a bitch for not showing ove to the block, cedar block, that he claims……he cant een shoot a video on the cross streets on the he bottom of his shoe, brazil and wimington, until he loses his ego and decides to show love to the people who gave im his position,,,,,,fuck him………

11.1.06 at 3:59 am

TAI-WAH says:
    I FEEL FASE ON WHAT HE SAID ABOUT RESPECT AND GAME NOT KNOW WHO HE WANTS 2 BE NOT BEIN ABLE 2 FIND HISSELF CAUSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE’S DISLOYAL AND DISRSPECTFUL.AND DONT KNOWBODY KNOW U LIKE UR FAM.

03.20.07 at 5:36 am

Lloyd Banks says:
    Im the iceman i aint ur fwend man i fuck ur dad man! Game is a big daddy kane throwback niggaz! BWS 4 lyf, Fase ur a bitch go bak to suckin compton cock. G-unit is flopping, Olivia has a sweet cock niggaz

01.14.08 at 1:03 pm

irish shit says:
    if the two of ye were still 2gether imagine wat ye could do

04.19.08 at 2:49 am

leo chacon of cali. says:
    coming straight at you with real talk, like everyone, i have falling outs with my family, and one thing to remember is that you are not in thier shoes so you don’t know all the truth behind the talk. so my advice is leave The Game alone and quit hating just cause you ain’t him. Big Fase is just trying to get the shine out of him cause he wants to be him.

04.19.08 at 2:53 am

missy neal from cali. says:
    The Game is the best rapper since Tupac passed. U know u can’t fuck with The Game…..and it’s still…G G G G U-NOT!!!! FUCK 50!

08.18.11 at 11:45 am

true blood season 4 says:
    watch true blood episodes… » Brother’s Keeper – KING-mag.com…

08.31.11 at 12:14 am

Anonymous says:
    beats for lease… » Brother’s Keeper – KING-mag.com…

11.5.11 at 1:10 am

Auction land! says:
    Auction land!… [...]» Brother’s Keeper – KING-mag.com[...]…

12.10.11 at 1:06 pm

purebred puppy for sale says:
    purebred puppy for sale… [...]» Brother’s Keeper – KING-mag.com[...]…

Comments