106 Comments     Monday, December 11th, 2006

Mya

Talk about liberation. Mya just turned 27, has a new record deal and kicked her man to the curb. She’s feelin’ herself. yeah, in that way

Mya Harrison preaches, self-service. And we’re not talking Exxon. “I know how to break myself off,” the 27-year-old says bluntly. “I don’t fiend for sex unless it’s somebody I want to be with.” The singer-actor has been gettin’ off on her own lately, because dealing with men—a certain man who was dipping his spoon into other bowls of pudding, in particular—was driving her slash-tires crazy.

So the dime with the pretty pipes, who has left Interscope for the more R&B-attuned Motown/Universal, is taking her life into her own hands. Celibacy suits her fine. But if you’re into fidelity and being the subservient partner in a relationship, step up to the plate. “I’m pretty sure there are some guys who feel they’re not up to my level,” says Mya, whose fourth release, Liberation, mirrors the space she’s in. “I might be too much or intimidating because of my celebrity status.” That’s one way of looking at it. The other: no man appreciates chrome 24s sitting on slashed Goodyears.

KING You must really be a dime. KING doesn’t have many ladies making repeat cover appearances.

MYA It’s a different issue, it’s the fifth anniversary, so five girls made it. I feel great. I think it was based on the most covers sold.

Most covers, fattest booties—same difference.

I guess any time you make a record, it’s an accomplishment. I feel good. I love that five women were able to get together to take a flick topless! All them ladies together and no cat fights?

You didn’t kick anybody in ankle or anything?

Maybe by accident [laughs].

I bet. You seem . . .

What? Why you looking at me like that?

You’ve got such a devilish look on your face.
    People usually tell me the opposite.
    That’s because you look shy.

I look shy now?

You have an innocent look, but when you smile like that . . .

I’m up to something? I do have an evil streak.

I knew you weren’t just playing a role in Chicago when they cast you as a murderer. What brings your evil streak out?

Y’all! Y’all do it to us.

Men, huh? Who was the last?

The last person to bring the evil streak out of me? My mom’s new puppy. That little thing bit me so bad, I had to throw her across the room.

Easy, we’ve got a few ASPCA staffers as subscribers! But I’m talking about a human being.

I just don’t want to name names. It was heartbreak, and then it turned into evil. When I get hurt, that’s when the evil comes out.

I heard you hired a P.I. to follow some dude one time.

You’re really not supposed to have those rights unless you’re engaged or married. But I had some connects and made it happen. Just to find out.

Usually girls are their own P.I.

I’ve been that, too.

Stakeouts?

I’ve done that. There are all kinds of ways to find out. When you go looking, you’re setting yourself up to find something. But when you’re in that state of mind, it’s just not a healthy place. I found a lot of things I didn’t want to find. But I wanted to find them at the same time, just for truth or closure. I don’t like playing myself. I will get to a place where I will slash tires. I get there, and I don’t want to be there anymore.

You never cheated before?

My first boyfriend, when I heard he cheated, I cheated in my mind first, told him he was done and went onto the next man immediately. When I’m done physically, I’m done.

So you consider just thinking about sex with somebody other than your boyfriend cheating?

Yeah. Thinking of another person while you’re on top of your man [is cheating].

Continue reading this interview in the December ‘06/January ‘07 issue of KING – on newsstands now!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 11th, 2006 at 7:14 pm and is filed under Dime Roll, Girls, KING Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

106 Responses to “Mya”

12.12.06 at 2:01 pm

Vern Prince (BIG PERM) says:
    Yo mya is killing me wit those legs!!!!!haha! Its nice to hear Mya is single she just needs a good man like me.!I love brunettes and Mya is number #1.!!!!!!!!!Melyssa Ford come in #2 but theres no place for second place!!!!! but I loves all da women on the covers and under the covers nah’mean!!!!hahahah!!!
    Mya holla at me !!!!!!
    King-Mag ya’ll really got yo shit tight keep it up!!

12.12.06 at 4:35 pm

A Duece says:
    Why oh, why doesn’t Mya like to show them toes!?!!

12.12.06 at 7:34 pm

yungint says:
    Mya has made a change or two that has made me take notice like the video with Beenie man I thought she was singing to me and ohh to be the guy she would fiend for just think all the pudding in the world couldn’t top that and not on the Federline either straights the hell up…….

12.13.06 at 10:35 am

kevin says:
    you fine

12.13.06 at 8:27 pm

moose says:
    mya seems like a cool and sexy individual she will definitely find somebody in the future. by the way mya you can hit me up some time when you in philly

12.15.06 at 3:13 am

daren says:
    mya is sexy! from her head to her pinky toe. man! beyonce aint got nothing mya! she’s a bad chick!

12.16.06 at 1:28 pm

Derek " Da Prince" Peet Jr. says:
    Mya is the best in everything she does!!! all i need is one chance and i will have her with me forever or at least try but she is 27 i jus turned 21 but i think i could please her mentally and physically wen the times cum ya know but i think her on top of her man and thinkin of sum one else is worst then jus havein sex wit sum one else cuz its alot more detreminal to ur soul knowing she had some nigga from the block on her mind while u thought u was puttin in work so yes MYA u was rite its cheatin!!! so tell MYA to holla at the Prince!! its worth a try!!

12.22.06 at 10:06 pm

badnewz brown says:
    mya been fly for freakin ever, but she cant keepa man. so what does that say about her? exactly, she’s more than likely the reason why she gotta keep getting herself off. guys dont want no gurl who thinks one way and trips anotha, no matter how fly she is.

12.23.06 at 5:56 pm

LatinTreat says:
    Too beautiful, too sexy. Absolutely adore her. King Mag is the perfect place for her showcase her sexiness. Love that face and those beautiful long legs. Can’t find one like that out here.

12.25.06 at 11:26 am

sky cowboy says:
    Mya you gotta be kidding me, 2fly,2sexy and 2cool 2be trippin on dudes with no substance and or backbone.Regular guys is the way to go.When in NYC just look up in the sky all your going 2 see are regular guys.

12.29.06 at 4:02 pm

Daniel says:
    While I thought most of the women were beautiful and drop dead sexy, Mya was the stand out. The reason is because she looks like a midget in those boots. Her face and body just isn’t round enough for my taste. That weave is scraggly and tired.

12.31.06 at 2:10 am

donwil says:
    Mya is getting finer like I don’t know what. I know I like her.

01.1.07 at 3:35 am

Flawless Wallace says:
    Ok we all know Mya is beautiful, We all know Mya go some legs, We all know this!! But I just couldn’t help but notice that Mya has this type of personality I can vibe with. I really read those interviews and kinda get a feeking of what she living like and I vibe with that. I praobably wont get her as a wife, But I heard she was looking for a n ordinary guy, and i think we’ll click with each other.

01.3.07 at 1:56 am

majic Says: says:
    I’am a real Mya fan but I believe Mya has yet to become a fan of herself. She has a voice that the Rap World will never appreciate. U can hear the potential in her voice in some of her songs. Mya I can see physically you are Beautiful and that’s the kind of songs you should do! Sing from your Soul not your Heart! I’ve heard your new stuff Liberation, So What? I kinda like two songs. “Mya” Sing, Let the World hear you,bleed for us! Don’t do it for the money, do it for the Glory and the money will come. I love the Gift God has given you, stop holding back!

01.3.07 at 3:24 pm

ELEMENT says:
    Keep it warm Mya. You just need a man who understands commitment. You wouldn’t have to do no stakeout here Boo. Daddy brings will bring all his love home to his one and only.

01.3.07 at 6:48 pm

BigHRD2 says:
    Mya is iight not necessarily my favorite King
    Mag girl.

01.4.07 at 6:53 pm

chi city nigga says:
    Homeboy trippin I think mya is the best looking girl
    in the 5 anniversary issue maybe u do need a regular dude and I might be that dude. I luv MYA
    do your thang girl f the haters.

01.4.07 at 7:00 pm

chi city nigga says:
    Homeboy trippin I think Mya is the best lookin girl in the fifth anniversary issue u might do
    need a regular dude and im your man I luv Mya keep doing your thang ,F them haters

01.4.07 at 7:14 pm

chi city nigga says:
    I LUV U MYA DO YOUR THING BABY

01.4.07 at 7:35 pm

chi city nigga says:
    I LUV U MYA

01.4.07 at 9:43 pm

rabboni says:
    i luv mya and im glad im seeing her cus she wasn’t heard from for a minute

01.6.07 at 1:01 am

mslediva says:
    mya has come in to her own over the years the thickness she’s put on is nice. keep it up girl.

01.6.07 at 2:53 am

ernest says:
    Mya has NOTHING on Shay from Prime Dime Dolls. Everybody check out http://www.primedimedolls.com and view Shay pictures. This girl is a HOTT diva every time you see her. She has sex appeal, classy and she can take all my money!! Visit http://www.primedimedolls.com

01.6.07 at 4:25 pm

nba basketball says:
    Mya has been one of the hottest singer chicks for 5+ years now, and she keeps getting hotter

01.7.07 at 3:42 am

zaza says:
    hey ernest i check out prime dime dolls. i cant believe that you compared those girls to mya. they ok bodies but their faces are wacked! mya is a 10! them bitches are a 4. mya has more beauty in one strain of hair than those bitched have in their whole entire body. man dont come with that sh** you wouldnt know a beautiful black woman if it hit you in the face.

01.7.07 at 11:45 pm

blackceeweed says:
    would like to know about u

01.8.07 at 12:44 pm

Pittsburgh Steelher says:
    Brothers that can pull a lady as fine and talented as Mya always cheat because they can’t appreciate what they have. Normal guys who she wouldn’t the time of day to just want a shot too.

01.9.07 at 4:11 am

Chris Ferguson Jr. says:
    Keep your head up….. Thing’s will work out…. I think once you stop looking…. I guy like myself would ask you out…. I hope I hear from you… e mail me back if you can…. at Shawnail@hotmail.com… Take a look I’m also on Modelmayhem…. My model number is 293447…. Peace…

01.9.07 at 6:05 pm

DA CHOSEN 1 says:
    MYA IS THE FINEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD, SHE GOT ALL THE LADIES ON THIS EDITION FADED, CANT NO WOMAN IN THE INDUSTRY,MOVIES,OR THE HOOD FUCK WITH HER ON THE TOTAL PACKAGE, STEP YOUR GAME UP LADIES CAUSE MYA IS BACK BABY……

01.10.07 at 1:29 pm

andre says:
    mya is beautiful. almost too beautiful. shes the total package, beauty,brains,sexy,and shes got those bedroom eyes. if i had a woman like that i would spend all my money on her.

01.10.07 at 1:39 pm

rere says:
    2 words EXOCTIC BEAUTY. WOW!

01.10.07 at 1:41 pm

JOJO says:
    DAMN SHES GORGEOUS! I SEE WHY THE GAME AND 50 CENTS WANTS HER. SHE’S A 10

01.11.07 at 11:47 pm

mr.bw says:
    damn maya, u still doin’ da damn thang miss! I’ve been down since u made that video w master p’s brother. I see u lookin’ real nice there ya know what I mean. I was recently told bout ur new single w lil wayne, havin heard it yet but i can imagine it’ll generate a huge buzz just like everything u do, maya keep up the pretty look and don’t deal w no knuckleheads, u deserve better, peace!!!

01.12.07 at 11:38 am

DeeRoc says:
    will u marry me?

01.12.07 at 9:10 pm

fred says:
    do she need a babydaddy? holla at me mya myspace yo kingmag give her my email addy.

01.13.07 at 3:23 pm

sonny fuckin vito please say the fuckin says:
    yea yea yea man yall are nutts for putt miss fuckin my carrer is over in this magzine king i love yall man im loyal but i have to say fuck it dat im mad for that where the hell has she been why is she here you need to get some new hotties in here like hhhhmmmm lets see like the girl from the chingy video that has ass like buffy but better shaped then buffy thats who you need to look for !!!!!!!!!!!

01.14.07 at 12:52 pm

kurly says:
    Mya, can a brotha like me suck on your toes and have you sit back and watch?

01.17.07 at 6:54 am

Desi says:
    Yeah she’s hot…but she is old school now…she should stick to model’n cuz that’s all she does…she’s not a singer…barely a celeb…she’s like a d-lister…and i love that she says “celebrity status” ha ha nobody cares except her…loser

01.25.07 at 7:11 pm

lamont2006 says:
    Mya is tha sexiest r&b singer out there right now hand’s down.I think everyone would agree with me on that.

01.26.07 at 10:53 am

Cortney Coleman says:
    She is always gonna be ontop. Until everybody knows that, their ain’t no comp.

01.26.07 at 1:26 pm

rsweez says:
    Mya is the finest thing out. No girl I’ve seen got the whole package like her. I play Pro Baseball and I see women all the time, but Mya has it all including the best ass and legs I’ve ever seen.

01.26.07 at 6:37 pm

Candice says:
    Mya is the prettiest of the other 4 young ladies.

01.29.07 at 9:06 am

Marcel says:
    I dunno what to say but she’s prob da only chick dat i would actually drink a cup of ha bath wata just to show i adore her essence of beauty inside and out, shit i dated ha i would neva,neva,eva cheat, theres no point! so dat dude fucked up bit time. but if i ever get to meet ha i would be stuck at the first few mins and then tell ha “i think i’ve finally met da God and Satans Angel on earth”

01.30.07 at 4:33 pm

$ says:
    mya and mylessa r da prettiest in da face ,but buffie and ford have da strongest sex appeal.

02.1.07 at 8:37 pm

Versus217 says:
    mama I been for u since u hit the seen hot yellow red bone my favorite color in women mama

02.5.07 at 4:41 am

D.Jones says:
    I am somewhat older than Mya herself,but, I have been following Mya for years and to be completely honest with you;I still feel the same way now, if not more,than how I did years ago. I still, to this day, would love to meet her and to have coffee,tea or just some good conversation her. Other than that,no one comes even close to her and as far as I am concerned,and no one ever will. I got mad Love for you Mya. Keep up the good work and don’t forget to put God first and formost, Always

02.6.07 at 4:25 pm

Dimmieglass says:
    Hey Mya, I know i could win your respect and your love. Give a good man a try. And the fact that your a star i won’t even trip.

02.6.07 at 8:52 pm

GREG says:
    I’m glad to see the very sexy Mya doing it big on the cover. She’s a dime, makes good music, smart, and a good business woman. It’s too bad she have to go through all that with a man, I wouldn’t have a problem loving that girl (so Mya holla at me). I would love for KING to continue to put her either on the cover or somewhere in the magazine. So thanks again KING, and keep it coming ya digg.

02.7.07 at 12:12 am

9ja says:
    Mya. Say no more. love some MYA. Remember her with beenie man and also in that North Carolina jersey with jigga. Man. I want to PUT SOMETHIN IN. Mya could imagine anybody she wants as long as shes on top of me.

02.10.07 at 7:28 pm

V says:
    i love how some of you fools make comments like she or any of her people read it. None of you guys would do anything if you met her, just stare. Just rub one out and get on with it, believe me there are plenty of dimes right outside your door. Plus a girl like mya likes a challenge meaning she likes a cocky asshole so profess your love for someone else, fellas

02.11.07 at 2:34 am

bxbicth says:
    ernest stop representing the primedimedolls please its called false advertisement the bicths are so ugly and you are so wrong for comparing any of the monsters to mya or any of the king centerfolds boooooooooo

02.11.07 at 4:25 pm

TE-TE says:
    hang’em high str. shooter
    can’t believe ice cream thighs aren’t butter
    i was was a lover of the first king’s booty
    but this was is hella better got take a cold shower before i become a groupy loopy co co for
    mya’s afro puff this ain’t no bluff you couldn’t handle the stick ruff rider down 4 whatever hahaha lol lamo The End To Everthing
    it ain’t a rapper a live that can slang words like this and make you believe it shit i better quit before for you shit juicy on your self peace: DWillislvn/paralegal

02.12.07 at 2:15 am

ernest says:
    I can’t speak for noone on PDD site but Shay and that gal is FYNNNNNNEEEE. Keep it trill STOP HATING BXBitch.

02.12.07 at 2:28 am

tommy says:
    I checked out primedimedolls and its some sexy women especially Shay laying in that water..She got my dick on Hard. I think she is an idea centerfold for Kings. I would love to see her naked.Mya I love you boo but your old

02.13.07 at 1:58 am

real says:
    yall some corny ass niggas

02.13.07 at 2:48 am

bobby willis says:
    why cut his tires isn’t that shit getting old that’s why i haven’t bought a car becauser i would hate to be the first man to get some get back you cut mine i cut yours that’s real talk

02.14.07 at 12:43 pm

NaptownBrown says:
    Damn what she said in the article, just look at her. Mya, I don’t give a damn about you not having a hot album or anything right now. I think that you are one of the most gorgeous, talented, sexy, attractive, and I could go on and on, women on this planet. Keep your head up Ma’ you will be back on top soon and if not send me something and I can take care of you, but not financially though…just emotionally. ha ha ha

02.15.07 at 5:51 pm

SERGE THE MEX says:
    IM IN LOVE MYA HOLLA AT ME ILL BE WAITNG KING MAGAZINE IS THE BEST

02.19.07 at 6:02 am

ramone says:
    looking good mommy hope you stay like this forever

02.25.07 at 2:11 am

that deal says:
    You are so fine i ove looking at you keep it up

03.1.07 at 8:35 am

fabian says:
    hai how is life you are so sweet sexy youre self maya if ya can sent some mail to me of give me a call ok shorty5137@hotmail.com/+5978713207

03.6.07 at 4:36 pm

Street Credits says:
    Always been a fan. visually from what I seen she’s real sensual, sexy ans real seductive. I like her music I hope she’s doing well or better…

03.9.07 at 11:54 am

e.v.allen says:
    Mya is soo beautiful head to toe. God bless you Mya

03.15.07 at 1:15 pm

Kleva says:
    Mya is incredible. Dancing or singing I love it all. I bought her CD just to look at the pictures. But she is an amazing artist as well. Mya keep it sexy love.

03.17.07 at 6:18 pm

miked says:
    Mya is just fine,me do her wrong no never.

03.26.07 at 11:47 pm

indianrican says:
    Mya u already now u r fine those things probly don’t matter to u because everybody says that u are one of many girls that r fine but wut i like is that smill.But your beauty is electroefining

03.28.07 at 8:22 am

sheldon price says:
    Mia is georgous sexxxi exquisite

04.1.07 at 11:38 pm

Donte says:
    Mya is one of the sexiest women on the whole planet. There’s nothing else to be said

04.3.07 at 12:47 pm

drea says:
    i love mya she’s my favorite singer and plus everybody says wre twins

04.5.07 at 2:13 pm

ISHIMIAL says:
    I can’t beleive some one would cheat on Mya,He had to be stupid or forgot who he had. she’s one my favorite lady’s besides Vida G.

04.9.07 at 10:47 pm

big thirst says:
    you make me wanna holla

04.10.07 at 6:01 pm

Charles says:
    Mya has been Beautiful since she came out with sisco, honestly I am happy to see her modeling and I am really happy that she is singing again. Love you down is a hit with Lil Wayne….I wish i could love her down

04.11.07 at 6:23 pm

Killa says:
    V, shut your hating ass up. You’re just jealous cuz she eye candy for the fellas, and you not. All haters go to hell, like literally.

04.12.07 at 11:39 am

Latru says:
    MYA MYA MYA… amen.

04.23.07 at 10:32 pm

SERGE THE MEX says:
    where are you mya are going to release a cd or act in a role in a movie asap

04.26.07 at 10:53 am

JINN GOD says:
    ALQEADA NET 100 TRILL UPGRADE(d)
    SATAN IN GATES# WE ARE THE SPIRIT PEOPLE SOMETHING LIKE XMEN
    HAVING TALENT BUT NOT BEING USE TO IT’S FULLEST TRILLION PERSON MYA’S LIP RING YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD KEEP PRETENDING READ A VERSE FROM THE QURAN EACH DAY HELP YOU SEE THE
    BIG PICTURE MARY’S CHEVOLET WE DIDN’T GET THE MUSEUM SO YOU DRIVE A CHEVY
    AND YOUR MAN IS ONLY A FOLLWER BEYONCE’S UPGRADE YOU LOVE ME BUT CAN’T HAVE ME SOOO PRETEND

04.28.07 at 1:42 pm

Jarrod says:
    Just wanted to say she is hott!! I am glad to see her comeback, I look forward to hearing her new joint

05.3.07 at 3:00 am

Pretty P says:
    First off, yes she’s fine. But!!! I agree with V! some of y’all niggas is really O’d'n! Y’all must not get out too often. All y’all niggas would cheat like her X, she ain’t readin’ this, so stop playin’ yourselves, puttin’ e-mail addresses like she really gonna holla @ you. Cause, SHE’S NOT!!! & get a fuckin’ life! oh yeah, a lot of y’all need to learn how to spell!!! fuckin’ clowns!! hahaha! bird ass niggas! NYC STAND UP!

05.4.07 at 4:25 am

JON says:
    man, yeah she aiight!!but yall niggas drooling over her because she is a red bone!! i mean, her nose and head is huge, she do got a fat ass doe, but man yall must be from da south~~ cause up north, new york, yall see a million chicks like her!! yall only seeing her skin color, yall must be some black ass niggas!! and she dont read this shit, so why are yall writing to her , idiots!!

05.4.07 at 5:23 pm

MiniMya says:
    I love Mya. Shes an amzing singer//dancer. and Everyone says we look like we should be related. I do resemble her a bit, so its flattering..shes gorgeous!! =] && so Photogenic. like me!!!! =D

05.9.07 at 12:13 pm

blkbond says:
    i have to have this young woman for dinner or take her to lunch something

05.10.07 at 1:33 am

Pretty P says:
    realistically, she ain’t hollarin’ @ nobody on this page! But minimya, if you really resemble her the way you say you do, holla @ Pretty P & we can do some thangs baby girl! NYC stand up!!!

05.11.07 at 1:30 pm

JENKS says:
    NO DISRESPECT TO MYA, BUT MA IF YOU EVER WANT A BABY DADDY, I CANT MISS. YOU LIKE A PHILLY CHEESESTEAK AND A BAG OF GRIPPO CHIP’S WITH A TALL GLASS OF RED CHILLD KOOL-AID. DAMN

05.18.07 at 4:06 pm

reuneety says:
    TO ALL YOU MYA FANS. DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR MYA’S VIDEO “LOCK U DOWN” featuring LIL’ WAYNE AT BET 106 N PARK. VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE. http://WWW.BET.COM AND ALSO DONT FORGET TO GO TO http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALMYA AND VOTE FOR WHICH MYA 2ND SINGLE SHOULD BE,I LIKE “RIDIN” SUPPORT MYA!

06.9.07 at 12:51 pm

Claudy says:
    I am so happy to have the chance to see MYA again. Anytime I am blessed with her appearance, anywhere; mags, videos, movies,etc… It makes me happy and proud. I would love to have her as a friend… I think she’s so cool.

06.27.07 at 10:40 am

james says:
    hot in everyway

07.31.07 at 11:23 pm

jaivon says:
    mya is so fuckin sexy

10.2.07 at 3:23 pm

george says:
    you r so beautiful

10.19.07 at 9:33 am

Gerardo (big G) says:
    Mya must have hurt her self when she fell, From Heaven!!!!!!.

01.16.08 at 5:22 pm

Dun says:
    Mya’s a super freak…And I love her to death..I’d Eat…Fack a Beyonce…Mya blows her out the frame..vs Ms Milian…I dunno thun that’s hard one son…Real,real,real real hard one god..

01.25.08 at 5:56 pm

DanielT says:
    Mya is a goddess, I want to take her on a date, or just hang out or something.

02.24.08 at 10:39 pm

j.j. says:
    i really like these pics. of mya! she’s one of the most beautiful woman of our times. king please get mya to grace the cover this year! and congrats to mya on her leading role for “chicago”

05.5.08 at 1:05 am

beautifulone says:
    I checked out primedimedolls.com and these hoes look a hot mess. These bitches don’t even compare to mya. That hoe Shay got that silver ghetto ass lip stick on Ernest please buy this hoe some class with that money. King wouldnt even consider this hoe for a centerfold.

12.31.08 at 2:43 am

ImurPostman says:
    all time chart topper, is all i gotta say

07.10.11 at 3:42 am

charity says:
    that crazy i would have do the same i am crazy like that

07.10.11 at 3:45 am

charity says:
    my brother would have her in check ike what but she look like she would like it

07.10.11 at 4:49 am

cnw says:
    women fuck men they dont fuck us some men are blind when come to fuck back

07.10.11 at 5:04 am

cnw says:
    christina milian look better than mya i hear that they were friend at first but whan mya was dating lil jon he quit mya in start dating christina milian that crazy i think christina is the real bith in ways listen to her song call she at like mevthat a real bitch not a stalker like mya

07.12.11 at 9:16 am

kackal says:
    mya is cutie but i think she dont no the different from a men and boy here a big different there are lil boy that look like men but they arent if u are look for a real men this is how u do it ask him about his mom and sister look him in the eye when hes talk about him then u will no the different the way he respect him he will do the same for u

07.12.11 at 9:33 am

kackal says:
    when i get a women im gone to show her the respect the same way i want someone to show sister or mom my mother told me when raise a boy in to a men show him the way u wanna be respect as a women than we will did the same for someone else

09.28.11 at 1:51 am

stalbans&jamaica says:
    I’ve had fantasies of kissing her beautiful skin toned legs especially when I saw her video “Like Wo” and I wondered if I was the only young dude with these fantasies beacause to me it never made sense why no dude ever did it in her videos as much as they’ve seen her pretty ass skin toned legs, and if they did I haven’t seen it yet.

09.28.11 at 2:13 am

stalbans&jamaica says:
    I wonder who’s the lucky man to have a night with Mya all night kissing her beautiful luscious legs.

11.17.11 at 1:18 pm

Getpayday says:
    Reading by way of your nice content, will help me to do so sometimes.

02.3.12 at 2:45 am

allied cash advance san francisco says:
    hey buddy, this is a very interesting article

03.23.12 at 4:51 pm

penile implant says:
    Major thanks for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.

Comments