26 Comments     Tuesday, May 29th, 2007

Wild Out!

Nick Cannon’s Wild ‘N Out Girls grace the second of 2 covers for the July/Aug ’07 issue of KING.

wildoutcover.jpg

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 at 4:03 pm and is filed under KING Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

26 Responses to “Wild Out!”

05.29.07 at 4:06 pm

» King Gets Wet and Wild - KING-mag.com says:
    [...] Make sure to check out the second cover featuring MTV’s Wild ‘N Out Girls! var staf_confirmtext = ‘email sent’ #stafBlock { position: absolute !important; z-index: 100000; display: none; width: 200px; } #stafForm { background-color: #cc9900; border: 1px solid #993366; padding: 5px; margin:0; } #stafForm h2 { margin: 0; } #stafForm input, #stafForm label, #stafForm h2 { font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 1em; color: #222222; } #stafForm input { width: 90px; height: 15px; margin-top: 5px; border: 1px solid #ccc; } #stafForm label { float: left; display: block; width: 90px; line-height: 16px; } #stafClose { float: right; margin-right: 5px; } x [...]

05.29.07 at 9:47 pm

cutiepatudy says:
    Their cover is hot, I’m liking it better than Kelly’s

05.30.07 at 3:37 am

Preston says:
    Finally, a diverse group of girls and new faces! King, now that’s what I’m talking about. Kelly doesn’t have anything on these girls!

05.30.07 at 8:06 am

jay says:
    I like this cover, but Kelly one is better. Maybe if they just had the chocolate girl on it by herself on it, it would be tasty.

05.30.07 at 3:29 pm

BiZKiTZ says:
    Wow… thee Hottest Cover YET! This is bad news for Kelly. First Beyonce stole her cover on Vibe. And now she has to compete with The Wild’n Out Girlz [Ivonna, Shelly Rio and Melana] cover. This WNO cover is a BLACK MANS fantasy. Reminds me of a TWIX bar. You got the girl on the left as the cookie, you got caramel in the middle and chocolate on the right! Thank You KING!!!

05.30.07 at 7:02 pm

Sharon says:
    I absolutely love this cover. Those swimsuits are out of control! I cant wait to get hold of one to go out and make my swim wear collection killer!!!

06.1.07 at 12:58 pm

Lisa says:
    This is a hot one. I think instead of putting Kelly on the other cover, they should have put 3 more Wild’n Out Girls on there. Or better yet had 3 covers and had those 3 girls have their own covers.

06.1.07 at 3:21 pm

Valeria says:
    look at melana!!!! you look great girl! all the girls look good! i can’t wait to get the mag and see the rest of the pics

06.1.07 at 10:12 pm

Aneka says:
    I will be copping this cover instead of Kelly’s.

06.2.07 at 9:48 pm

LAmont says:
    why come y’all didn’t put Rihanna on the other side these wild-n-out girl’s don’t look like shit!!!

06.3.07 at 8:47 pm

krispy says:
    y’all could’ve put some better looking girls on the the second cover. Every month I see dimes on the cover and you guys ended putting up a knickle and two pennies up. It’s all good though, at least Kelly’s on the other cover.

06.4.07 at 4:46 pm

Nata says:
    Congradulations Melana….looking good girl.
    I’m glad all your DREAMS are coming to REALITY….LOVE you ALWAYs- Nata

06.7.07 at 12:09 am

fred says:
    pls honestly why are u putting kelly. we need this 3 muskateers. kelly aint gat shit on them so pls scrap kely and leave the muskateers

06.7.07 at 12:11 am

charles says:
    put kelly on the 2nd cover so yor mag would sell fellas dont wanna see kelly we wanna see the 3 girl wildin n outtin

06.7.07 at 12:13 am

patrick says:
    remove kelly asap and put this 3 i am a dude and kelly is not appertizing we dont wanna se kelly pls. she is stick boring. king is for thicks chocolates and yella bones. kelly aint nne.

06.7.07 at 11:35 am

Smitty Pt3 says:
    patrick shut tha fuck up ninja

06.10.07 at 11:24 am

NextBigThing4King says:
    I’m sorry but all three of these women arent good looking to me maybe because it’s from a womans perspective but I look better than all three hands down. I need to figure out how to get in this magazine. As yall as my witness you will see me on one of these pages and I wont be in the ad’s.

07.4.07 at 4:46 pm

Bkbabe says:
    I’m a Kelly fan, but the WNO cover wins hands down! Those chicks look great! Especially chocolate on the right. The outfits are hot.

07.7.07 at 1:27 pm

Da Power Within says:
    All of these youngs look good. They are living their dreams. They on the road to living the life and fufilling their purpose. Do not let any of the comments stop you from your dreams. Most of them are just responding from their own misery at not following thier dreams. You girls are no longer ordinary but extra. Keep it up. One Love in God’s Love.

07.7.07 at 1:28 pm

Cal says:
    The one on the right is the beauty!

07.28.07 at 12:29 pm

H says:
    can anybody tell me the names of both pair of Adidas on like pg62 i think?????

02.8.08 at 11:08 pm

RASHEEDAH says:
    HEY SHELLY THIS IS YOU CLOSE OLD FRIEND RASHEEDAH I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM PROUD OF YOU SO MUCH

05.28.10 at 5:16 am

Emerson Berg says:
    Hah I am literally the only comment to your great writing?!

12.2.11 at 4:25 pm

business finance loan says:
    Blog moved out in chrome

12.5.11 at 1:15 pm

impuissance homme says:
    I can??t really help but admire your blog site, your site is adorable and nice

01.24.12 at 8:56 am

herbostore says:
    Reading by way of your nice content, will help me to do so sometimes.

Comments