1 Comment Friday, July 13th, 2007
When you go out this weekend, try to start a conversation with one of these stories
- Did you know they’re releasing an audio version of the Bible featuring the voices of black actors like Forest Whitaker?
- If you’re in London this Sunday, pick up a copy of The Mail and get a free Prince album.
- Log on to Hot97.com at 4 p.m. for the premier of 50 Cent’s latest video. But don’t ask when his album’s coming out.
- The next time you go to a T.I. show, just throw your hands in the air, nothing else.
- Where Jermaine Dupri goes, Janet goes.
- Here’s the shortlist of speakers for the NAACP: Bill Clinton. If he’s not available, Master P.
This entry was posted on Friday, July 13th, 2007 at 12:40 pm and is filed under Essentials, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.