33 Comments     Tuesday, August 28th, 2007

Hot Chocolate

Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from Brooke Bailey’s Candid Camera shoot!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 at 4:17 pm and is filed under KING TV. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

33 Responses to “Hot Chocolate”

08.29.07 at 5:26 pm

SDUB-google-me says:
    WHOA! The shot of her whit her hair over her breast was gorgeous. I’m a ride with you sweetheart I’m darkskinned too. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. Her momma blacker than a mutherfucker too-Chris Tucker “Friday”. Was that a shadow or the shadow of a nipple. That was a nipple-Halle Berry, Eddie Murphy “Boomerang”

08.30.07 at 12:17 am

dat dude wit dem thangs says:
    I say the darker the berry the sweeter the roots.-tupac “Keep Ya Head Up”

08.30.07 at 9:55 am

Nemesis says:
    My God! I never seen sexy at a higher level…until now.

08.30.07 at 6:30 pm

king_of_gq says:
    i told yall foolz dont sleep on my gurl…BROOKE BAILEY…

08.30.07 at 6:47 pm

t says:
    Buttaface…..but she’s doing the dang thang…

08.30.07 at 8:59 pm

lil'vina says:
    she’s a pretty girl. plus she reppin darkskinned women letting them know we’re beautiful too.

08.31.07 at 3:39 pm

s says:
    she fine and everythng but its all bout them yellabones

08.31.07 at 8:18 pm

jayanderson says:
    OMFG! She is too too too too too too too FINE. WOW. CHOCOLATE YES YES YES. Dark skin baby. Y”ALL CAN”T TOUCH US. She said she’s all about the chocolate brothas YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHh. I’ma sucka for a dark skin female. I LOVE IT.

09.3.07 at 2:53 am

Zena says:
    Go Brooke… congrats girl u look beautiful I’m proud of you. Xoxo,
    Zena

09.3.07 at 1:36 pm

Erika says:
    Wow!!!!!!! Brooke is defiently doing it. She has the bomb shape. Mine’s is not to bad either King. Ya’ll need to get at me!!!! Get Brooke!!!!

09.3.07 at 10:00 pm

Red says:
    Nice looking young Lady but your skin tone is brown now the dude beside you in the interview he is black. Holla

09.4.07 at 11:18 pm

come on bruh says:
    dude is not in. ugly niggas are never ‘in’.

09.5.07 at 4:49 pm

Antwone says:
    Bro I think I saw her nipple!

09.6.07 at 5:53 pm

PhatGirl says:
    She’s doin her thing I’m glad that KING reps all tha beautiful shades sistas always have it goin on without the tanning booth.

10.21.07 at 11:55 pm

name req says:
    she is not cute, the makeup is helping her, and whats with the dark skin thing. c’mon cant we all blacks love ourselves. Dark skin is in i think u should be ashamed of yourself saying this. Anyways if it was “in” we would see dark skin peeps on the cover of top magazine and top commercials not on king. lemme be real. king magazine is considered trash magazine.

11.9.07 at 11:56 am

sexystar says:
    she is doin da damn thing very beautiful.

11.12.07 at 1:50 am

AJ JOHNSON says:
    im AJ JOHNSON
    and Im doin castings for two projects as of now.
    one is for my new soon to be released magazine called ARTISTRY MAGAZINE.. also a new movie called THEPLAYERSCHOOL
    Im in northridge and i would like to meet with you, get a few pics and a breif interview done and get you in one or both projects.. if interested visit the site,, http://playersschoolmovie.com
    my mag site is
    please feel free to call me for more info
    and if so send your contact number as well.
    thanks for your time hope to hear from yous soon
    AJ JOHNSON/EDITOR AND CHIEF/PHOTOGRAPHER
    ARTISTRY MAGAZINE.. CLICK BANNERS TO VISIT THE SITES..
    THE PLAYERS SCHOOL MOVIE
    coming soon!!THE PLAYERS SCHOOL MOVIE

06.2.08 at 5:09 pm

» Brooke Bailey - KING-mag.com says:
    [...] ———————————————————————————– For behind-the-scenes video of this shoot, click here var staf_confirmtext = ‘email sent’ #stafBlock { position: absolute !important; z-index: 100000; display: none; width: 200px; } #stafForm { background-color: #cc9900; border: 1px solid #993366; padding: 5px; margin:0; } #stafForm h2 { margin: 0; } #stafForm input, #stafForm label, #stafForm h2 { font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 1em; color: #222222; } #stafForm input { width: 90px; height: 15px; margin-top: 5px; border: 1px solid #ccc; } #stafForm label { float: left; display: block; width: 90px; line-height: 16px; } #stafClose { float: right; margin-right: 5px; } x [...]

06.18.08 at 1:05 am

Tocute says:
    She’s Gorgeous but she cant be dissin the light skinned girls we on point dont hate!

11.23.08 at 3:07 pm

jayanderson says:
    Hey Tocute.. light skin girls are fine. All black women are fine. But those Chocolate women. …………… WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just wanna bite ‘em. TASTY BABY

11.28.08 at 4:34 pm

Jazmin says:
    SHe okay.. Not as fly in person. And she isn’t the best candid Camera King Girl. Way flyer chicks out there. Best Candid Camera is Mia Milano…

12.8.08 at 3:48 pm

TheTruth says:
    Yea Mia Milano shyttttts bricks on this chick. This girl looks like Usher’s wife in the face.

12.8.08 at 4:46 pm

The King says:
    Brooke Bailey, apologize for your comments immediately, or your career is over. The King has spoken.

12.8.08 at 10:35 pm

man bites dog says:
    i’d like to lay down on my back and have you sit on my face and rub your ass all over my lips and tongue

12.10.08 at 9:52 pm

angela says:
    Beeyotch please! All light skinned girls look alike? bitch all you dark hoes look alike, cant see your black asses in the dark; all yall hoes look alike. if yall was in dark skinned women would be mainstream..and your NOT! keep wishing, aint nobody hating, im light skinned and beautiful and loving it. im glad she loves herself and is confident but you dont have to down another complexion, that shows your insecurity

12.12.08 at 5:01 pm

elias says:
    Angela admint that ur jealous,,,how all dark skin ppl look alike,,,you seem just as bad as her and u prolli no u are uglii as fukk,,,i know cause onlii uglii ppl hate on beautiful ppl. Im sorry lil girl,,,maybe you’ll be cute or even ight in ur next life. Holla

12.15.08 at 1:43 am

EssenceOfBeauty says:
    Ha ha @ Angela, I’m dark skinned and I love my complexion as well as other complexions, but light skin bruises easily, ha ha ha ha ha ha,
    and the darker the berry, the prettier the cherry! HOW BOUT IT?

12.20.08 at 6:23 pm

angela says:
    LMCAF! @ elias and EsssenceOfNoBeauty. Aint nobody jealous or hating boo. She started it talking about light skinned girls, which shows her insecurity she has with herself. You shouldnt have to talk about another complexion (Brooke) to make yourself feel pretty. Sorry hun, hating dont make you pretty. :(. You all know lighter is righter. And obviously I must have hit a nerve with you dark butts for you to respond. I’m out, dumb hoes!!!!
    P.S.- Continue to respond, I wont see it! Deuces!

01.28.09 at 2:23 am

ML Dolla says:
    YO! Sean A. Malcolm you are a fake Beanie Sigel look a like that is horrible at interviewing people. Its so embarrassing whatching these girls play you son. JUST STOP PLEASE!! fam this is not the job for you. Your a lame and I think you know that but you think putting on a jersey makes you player lol it doesnt..

03.25.09 at 8:09 pm

Milk chocolate heavy on the cream says:
    It doesn’t seem like she ever had a thought of mentioning light skinned girls. First of all, the guy interviewing her did! He instigated a response in that direction! She was just joking anyway! In order to get a light skinned black girl, a dark skinned woman or man mixed with other races! So ALL of US has some dark skin in US! Be proud of it! I am mixed with more than two nationalities & African is my pride & joy! The first woman & Man were Black. Hey so was many people in the bible including the son of God for those who follow the bible!

03.25.09 at 8:11 pm

Milk chocolate heavy on the cream says:
    The interviewer SUCKS!

10.14.11 at 3:29 pm

siri for iphone says:
    siri for iphone … [...]» Hot Chocolate – KING-mag.com[...]…

12.14.11 at 4:05 am

chocolate says:
    chocolate… [...]» Hot Chocolate – KING-mag.com[...]…

Comments