6 Comments     Monday, September 24th, 2007

Irv Gotti Reality Show Preview

Does this look like The Sopranos to you?

The same people who did the Flavor of Love, I Love New York and Surreal Life said “If you win, the comeback story would be remarkable.” They promised me it was going to be different, no clown shit. So I said, “Fuck it, let’s give it a shot.” I opened up my world to them. It’s coming out dope. I think women are going to identify with me and Deb’s relationship. I’m going to love her until I’m dead and gone. She’s legally still my wife but we’ve been separated for like six, seven years. Deb is a rider, yo. After a few episodes, [the producers] said Run’s House is like a hip-hop Cosby Show, and I love Run’s House, but they said my shit is more like The Sopranos [laughs].
    Irv Gotti talking about his upcoming Vh1 Reality Show in the KING Magazine August/September 2007 issue.

Check out the trailer here!

This entry was posted on Monday, September 24th, 2007 at 2:39 pm and is filed under Features. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “Irv Gotti Reality Show Preview”

09.24.07 at 10:28 pm

king_of_gq says:
    iz this da best he got…who is on da new cover of KING….what’s up with xxl mag.com

09.25.07 at 1:10 pm

chad says:
    he might as well roll with this shit….because murder inc. is dead. a lot of these cats are getting a lot of paper from doing these reality tv shows. just look at flavor flav…lol ! the chad has spoken !!!! http://www.myspace.com/chad8353

09.30.07 at 3:37 am

true_soldier87 says:
    omfg!!!lmao!!!!these niggas r not comin back they r done 50 destoryed them em destoryed d12 destoryed them obie destoryed them busta destoryed them dr.dre destoryed them g-unit destoryed them dmx destoryed them peroid ja single suck lil wayne is the only best part thats it lloyd is santa’s lil helper asthanti plz she is thinkin about goin to another record label man ja is a wanna be singer tryin to hit notes with mary j ugh!!!stupied they done man they done finish so get the fuck outta hip hop man u dont kno shit fuck u and fuck the inc shady aftemath g-unit 4 life!!!!

10.1.07 at 12:09 pm

juicymonique says:
    i think ill watch the show it doest look bad.. but irv needs to stop trying to be so italian its really getting on my nerves.. but imma watch it still and maybe by watchin the show ill start to like him. cuz ever since i read supa heads book i stop liking him..

12.15.07 at 1:47 pm

Debbie says:
    I luv the show, I think Irv & Deb have a real speacial bond in there relationship that’s not seen everyday in Hip Hop. I respect Irv because he keeps it real and honest, which means he really luv’s Deb and does not want to hurt her or there kids again. I really like Deb, she reminds me of myself, A stong yet sensitive women who loves her husband & kids but is lonely & longing for the love of her husband. Deb you have a beatiful spirit and our creator knows whats best for your life. Fight for what you believe in and whats yours Girl. And Irv I luv your man strengh & respect your honesty, but trust me from experience baby, you have everything you need in your family now to live the rest of your life beatifully. You have accomplished more things then the average black young man can dream of. Life is not just about making that next it record, there seems to be more to you that you need to explore. Ask yourself, is it worth losing everything you have now for the “unknown”? I leave you with these words “Out of all the wonderful things God created for us “Love” to be loved and to love is the greatest of all.”

12.3.11 at 1:49 pm

find best loan says:
    hey buddy, this is a very interesting article

Comments