15 Comments     Monday, November 19th, 2007

Britney Spears feat. Lil’ Kim – “Gimme More (Remix)”

Britney and “Kimmy” give us more with this alluring remix.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 19th, 2007 at 3:15 pm and is filed under Essentials, Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

15 Responses to “Britney Spears feat. Lil’ Kim – “Gimme More (Remix)””

11.19.07 at 4:48 pm

CHAD says:
    lil’ kim was perfect for this remix ! http://www.myspace.com/chad8353

11.21.07 at 1:30 am

REAL REPPIN HIPHOP says:
    QUEEN BEE, GOTTA LOVE HER….SHE LACED IT, WATCH IT DO REALLY BIG ON BILLBOARD, THESE NEXT FEW WEEKS!! GET THAT MONEY KIM….

11.24.07 at 11:40 pm

Deez Da Beast says:
    both are some ho’s…..gimme more head would be a better name

11.26.07 at 7:59 am

gee wizz says:
    Song sounds shit but i would like to see the video if they every make one. The best part is the first 45 sec.

11.29.07 at 5:37 pm

SHANEEL says:
    I LOVE IT…I WANT MORE…THIS IS THE NEW ANTHEM….AMEN

11.29.07 at 5:39 pm

bLAHOUT says:
    I LOVE IT….I WANT MORE… THIS IS MY NEW ANTHEM…AMEN

12.1.07 at 12:52 pm

Linda says:
    I think its great! omgoodness. I love both Britney and Kim they f%#^&&* rock the music world face it guys britney is a person like all of us but she kicks a@# God Bless Britney and Lil Kim.

12.4.07 at 10:40 am

elmo says:
    she da best 4 dis remix its a fuckin banger!!! http://www.myspace.com/babygrlcin_cin

12.10.07 at 11:35 pm

divaprado says:
    wow.. i kinda like da song.. considering i dont like brit.. lil kim made the joint.. trust me brit needs all the help she can get..

12.15.07 at 10:16 pm

taylor says:
    those are my girls lil kims just hot and crazy adn britney she just needs to clean her self up

01.8.08 at 2:22 am

Jevahn says:
    I think the originals is the best, it sounds like lil kim’s looking for attention. I think if britney just spent more time on her music video the song would could have been a huge hit.

01.18.08 at 1:04 am

DanceHall Yardie says:
    All i got 2 say is that 1st this was a Tune cause the beat is cold but now its a BANGER and Lil’Kim was the best person 4 this track (It’z f%#^&&* mad)

03.15.08 at 2:02 pm

Angie says:
    I love it! I LOVE LIL KIM! Britney was one of my faves..still is and I like this album and the 2 before it..I love all of Kims songs!

04.6.08 at 11:05 pm

alan says:
    when did this happen? is it real? i mean…did they actually did this together?

03.28.09 at 9:27 pm

MissSmith says:
    Hot Just Hot no other words, especially the end when the crowd is yelling “go, go, go”!!!!

Comments