No Comments Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008
The Haps: 01.23.08 Edition
You mean to tell us laws apply to rappers too? Shocking.
- Jay-Z/Consequence: Why Battle Rap When There’s Connect Four?
- Lil’ Kim Splits From Atlantic Records, Headed Over To Imperial?
- LeBron’s New Kicks Inspired By New York Yankees
- Busta Rhymes Takes The Plea Deal, Dodges Jail Time
- Work-Related Stress Kills
- Def Jam Gets Hit With $20 Million Lawsuit Over Chrissette Michelle’s Contract Rights
- Beyonce And Tina Turner To Tag Team At Grammy’s
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008 at 6:18 pm and is filed under Essentials, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.