15 Comments     Thursday, January 24th, 2008

Robbins Nest

Introducing the newest blogger on KING-MAG.com, KING Magazine model, Lizz Robbins. Read it and weep fellas.

Makes me wanna Holla! Scream Like Busta!!!Now that I have your attention…Some of you may know me (my beer drinking fliriting scene from the 3rd season of The Wire (that’s me in the picture with some of the cast), a spread in this magazine called KING, Remy Martin, etc.) some may not. I’m fairly new to the blogging thing (unless I can get some myspace credit). I’ve always had a lot to say…..ask my brothers.

When I was first approached about the idea of my own blog I wasn’t so sure. After reading a lot of other blogs, I was like I can do this! This wont be a “normal” blog or focused on just one subject. You may be reading this and thinking, ok, she’s a KING Model, it’s King-mag.com, what else could she talk about but BBNB (Big Boobs and Booty)? Ah Contraire there is so much more to me. To know that you’ve read this far, lets me know I still have your attention..

So, here’s a little about me. I’m from the Washington, DC area, I work full-time for a Government Contractor (I know just about everyone in DC is involved in the Government lol). I model and act part-time. I love kids, feet (we’ll touch on that in another blog), old school hip hop and enjoying life. I’m a huge sports fan (ESPN, NFL Network, Comcast Sports, I’m available), I watch everything from football to basketball to hockey (go ahead and ask me to define a hat trick) That’s it in a nutshell, with a lot in between.

I love to talk politics, religion you name it, I love to hear other opinions. Like they say opinions are like…. well I’m sure you know the rest. This is just the intro…..get ready for your weekly dose of Lizz (make sure you have a empty stomach)

Live life to fullest… You only get one….

Check out Lizz Robbins’ blog, Robbins Nest, every week on KING-MAG.com

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24th, 2008 at 1:57 pm and is filed under Blog, Essentials. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

15 Responses to “Robbins Nest”

01.24.08 at 3:15 pm

Dat Dude Wit Dem Thangs says:
    Bout time mami got her on blog on here.
    Now give Khrysti Hill her own blog and remake the forum and we’re back in business.

01.27.08 at 10:58 am

Rachel Whitted says:
    I am so proud of you Lizz!!!!! You know I will be back every week to check out your blog!!! Congrats baby!!!!

01.28.08 at 11:17 am

faceoff photography says:
    Robbins’ Nest… Since I know you from back in the day(GO VSU!) I know that you have always been opinionated. I look forward to seeing what issues that you will be bring to the table! Congrats!

01.28.08 at 11:35 am

faceoff photography says:
    this is my 2nd attempt at typing… basically I look forward to reading your viewpoints…especially since we acquired or education at the same university! GO VSU!

01.28.08 at 12:15 pm

Chuck Holliday says:
    About time you started blogging homie! Glad to see the guys behind the scenes supporting the movement, the best is yet to come. Please tell me the annual b-day party this year is either hometown or Miami, i’m definitely coming thru! C

01.28.08 at 2:25 pm

LLJuna says:
    Ahh, now the hidden talent is about to be displayed!!!! Congrats and good blogging Soror!!!!

01.29.08 at 3:09 am

ListenToLeon says:
    Congratulations Lizz!

01.29.08 at 4:15 am

Eljo says:
    What a great way to start 2008, Lizz! I’m one of your myspace friends and regular reader of your bulletins and quotes of the day, so I’m really looking forward to read your next blog. Congratulations and keep on going!

01.29.08 at 11:41 pm

RJames says:
    How many sistas know of what a slapshot is, you are the perfect wifey lol. Beauty, politics, sports and did i mention beauty

01.30.08 at 8:32 am

J(ICE) says:
    YEAHHHHH LIZZ! Have so much fun wih this! I can’t wait to read what topics your gonna discuss…

01.30.08 at 10:57 am

Lisa Ashton says:
    What a fun way to start the new year Lizz. I can’t wait to check out your next blog girl. Now I have something else fun to look forward too. Congratulations!

02.5.08 at 8:24 pm

Micalos says:
    I look forward to supporting you (as usual) and your blog whenever possible. Go getem!

02.22.08 at 9:42 am

sirgeralds says:
    I’ve followed you for years, not that close lol, but when reading and looking at other talented models I find that a small percentage pattern after your style I know because at first glance I thought of you. I was’nt upset about it I wonder why not you Dec 07-Jan 08 Issues. in fact I’ll email the pic asa i find it. The great thing about you is that you have liberty to speak on the things that effect us towards humanity for Purpose and Destiny. Hopefully revealing foundational truths to see the far greater part for oneness, the sphere of influence, the posture of power, the posture of our mind set, “let me find out that you like feet” lol that’s whats up “How beautiful are the feet of them that carry the gospel of peace” bring us together, you can do it. You are our ambassador cover girl. I am old school thank you for kissing my page BP 2001 you were my first sirgerald

08.11.08 at 12:38 pm

» Google Me - KING-mag.com says:
    [...] Is anything really private anymore? If you read my introductory blog then you all know I work a variety of jobs. With this economy everyone is turning into “Hey Mon” from In Living Color. For the most part, I try my hardest to keep the jobs as separate as possible, but sometimes they intertwine thanks to a little thing called the Internet. Not to tell my age (then again you already know lol), but does anyone remember when there wasn’t an Internet? Don’t get me wrong, the Web has been an absolute blessing for me; there is no better tool for mass self-promotion. However, it does get a little odd when people you work with come up to you and say I “googled” you today. How do you respond to that? I know some people as soon as they meet someone they immediately look them up on the Internet and then they get upset about what they did or did not find out. I understand when you put yourself out there you compromise some of your privacy, but where is the line drawn? [...]

07.8.12 at 1:18 pm

no credit check cash loans says:
    Hi, Thanks for the chance to publish here as it is better than phoning! We’re incredibly impressed by the actual contribution some other people are making on the webpage and hope to make contributions in addition any time as i can. I concur along with the earlier poster and hope to return now and again.

Comments