36 Comments     Wednesday, November 12th, 2008

Miss Rabbit

Be very, very quiet. We’re watching Rabbit.
    Story Sean A. Malcolm

The modeling world is filled with unique (and often ridiculous) nicknames. There’s a Buffie, a Lola Luv and a Jessica Rabbit. Jessica “Miss Rabbit” Zepeda, however, swears she wasn’t committing gimmick infringement when she launched her site (akamissrabbit.com ) in late 2007. “I knew about Melyssa Ford,” the 22-year-old Houston native admits. “But nobody ever told me her nickname was Jessica Rabbit, so I never thought about it.” She now refers to herself as just Miss Rabbit to avoid confusion. But members of her site can see the Hispanic-and-white lovely stake her claim to the name with her 36D-26-40 dimensions. “It’s a personal choice for me,” she says of her non-nude content. “I don’t want to lose respect for myself, even though I think nudity is beautiful.” Even without pics of her naughty bits, Miss Rabbit’s site is packed with free downloadable screensavers and galleries of her either getting sticky with ice cream or playing in a tub with a pair of rubber duckies. That’s sure to keep folks satisfied, right? “It better—my site is sexy,” Jessica laughs. “A lot of these chicks look the same, and I have a different look. So if someone likes me, paying money to look is not too much to ask for.”

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 at 10:35 am and is filed under Girls, She Is. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

36 Responses to “Miss Rabbit”

05.6.08 at 7:38 pm

CLASSco.KID says:
    after a couple months of comedy by the game and kanye shes still at it, well thats strenght for ya now do me and the internet perverts a favour and start poseing nude

05.6.08 at 8:51 pm

tj says:
    DAMN!

05.6.08 at 11:15 pm

Siege says:
    Classco.kid thas not Melyssa Ford it’s another model with a nickname that almost sounds like hers…….guess someone was to busy beating off to read the whole article

05.10.08 at 11:38 pm

jojochicago says:
    My Goodness Yea thats it her name should be Da Goodness!

05.12.08 at 7:45 am

shimbo says:
    ur realy looks hot,especialy boooot

05.12.08 at 10:19 am

francesco says:
    ciaocomeva??

05.21.08 at 7:24 pm

dd says:
    Jus seen her in smooth mag. This girl is photoshopped to much. They fucked with her ass. I checked her site out and her ass don’t look nothing like it do in Smooth. She is pretty but not all that.

05.26.08 at 5:06 pm

OMG@DAT!!! says:
    OMG @ Dat!!! lmao

05.26.08 at 5:08 pm

OMG@DAT!!! says:
    Once again cool chick dat need help w/ her site…

06.30.08 at 6:58 am

Meesha_Boo87 says:
    Omg its not another black girl lets panic (in reference to the obama girl pic) Im just saying but i gotta get off this pg. cuz my nigga is lookin at this pic to hard…

08.24.08 at 3:31 pm

Bless says:
    Well first off thank you king-mag for providing the link to this bitches website i almost thought this Blu Cantrell looking bitch was average. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i think a fool could realize the kindergarten personality of this trick bitch hoe. To keep this short and sweet i almost feel like I caught an STD from viewing this dirty hores pictures. But I can’t hate cause she got my eyes at first view too. HOLLA

11.12.08 at 12:56 pm

Big B Da Boss says:
    She a very cute girl, but she not in the some league as da others

11.12.08 at 4:14 pm

CHAD says:
    Damn there is a lot of hate on this page! Yall need to cut that shit out! You hatin on another chick is not gonna get you anywhere in life. GET REAL MY NIGGAS! As for Jessica is concerned she is a dime in my eyes. Pretty face+smooth skin+some thickness+nice personality= dime status! She is one of the best looking girls out now. I wish you the best Jessica! http://www.myspace.com/mrniceguy9000

11.12.08 at 9:40 pm

Reggie says:
    she is the baddest chick..perfect face, perfect body, just Perfect!

11.13.08 at 3:05 am

BigHRD2 says:
    she looks cute, hope to see other pics

11.13.08 at 3:32 am

NUN OF YA BUZINESS says:
    I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH THIS CHICK AND SHE IS A GOOD LIL LADY GOOD HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS AND NOT A TYPICAL CHICK OF THE NORM IN HER FIELD.. WERE PROUD OF HER..

11.14.08 at 12:55 pm

MDiva says:
    I just wonder who is paying for these non nude glam sites. Jessica has a banging body though and the girl is gorgeous.

11.14.08 at 5:07 pm

SC says:
    Miss Rabbit can get my money anytime. Damn she fine.

11.16.08 at 4:09 pm

desertwitheagle says:
    how she gonna be a model and not know about Mylessa “Jessica Rabbit” Ford???? thats like rappin and not knowin who Jay-Z is!!!! C’mon now find a better excuse. she fly though

11.16.08 at 11:27 pm

mr.perfect's says:
    i like that

12.8.08 at 9:11 pm

Scorpion says:
    Yeah Miss Jessica “Rabbit” looking right, and she has on that hat loooking gangsta like America’s Top Female Fatale.

12.8.08 at 9:12 pm

Scorpion says:
    La Famme Nikta

12.11.08 at 5:10 pm

IM FUCKING TIRED says:
    EVERYONE WANTS TO BE FUCKING JESSICA RABBIT..IM TIRED OF IT..BITCHES COME UP WITH NEW NAMES,BE CREATIVE…list of models that I know with the jessica rabbit 1.Jessica Rabbit myspace.com/ddbarbiedoll
    2.Jessica Rich Rabbit from vh1
    3.melissa ford aka as jessica rabbit
    4.Jessica Zappeda a wanna be jessica rabbit.. is that enough or how many other hoes are we going to have jocking

12.25.08 at 1:19 pm

Ernesto says:
    Mami’s Looking Real Good!!!

12.31.08 at 1:15 am

t.k.k.t says:
    ok my thing is why hate on her yo im dating her and she is the perfect girl she not like other models she silly cool basic like the perfect wifey she is way more than a pretty face thick body sexy model so shit give her credit and dont shit its bad enough we got paparazzi on our asses

01.28.09 at 2:27 pm

zsazsagabore says:
    I aint gon lie…i did think she looked like melyssa ford but when i actually paid attention i noticed it wasn’t. But still all in all, she looks just as good as melyssa. As far as the nickname goes, I’m pretty sure that everyone wants to be original, and it may be so that she thought she was, i mean think about it, she is only 22. No one bought that name so let her name herself whatever she wants to name herself and show some love….

03.3.09 at 11:48 pm

Mar says:
    I’ll just say this and call it a wrap…
    Whoever was marketing her was smart, she has a descent look, nothing to get too excited over, so what do we do to get her out there? Steal the name of one of the most famous, and renown urban models out there. Thats the only reason this chick is even known, she may have been on a couple little things, but everyone knows two things sell, SEX and DRAMA put any half descent woman in some pics with her ass hangin out, and a half way descent make up artist, and bam there is your sex, insert drama, and you have your 15 minutes of fame!

04.25.10 at 3:08 pm

Loco says:
    if jessica could ever be my wife i would treat her like beautiful jewels never disrespect her treat her like my queen that she is make good love 2 her till she begg me 2 stop but nothin like dat would ever happin though i would like it 2 happin cause she from ma city houston tx

05.6.11 at 10:15 pm

elguy says:
    NOW THERE’S A SPANKER

11.17.11 at 12:23 pm

Cash Genie says:
    You are my role models. Thanks for the article

12.5.11 at 8:47 am

impuissance sexuelle says:
    Hi! Your article rocks as well as being a legitimate wonderful understand!??

02.2.12 at 9:06 am

free download says:
    I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting

02.3.12 at 2:08 am

money to account instant says:
    I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting

03.23.12 at 11:58 am

does muscular dystrophy cause erectile dysfunction says:
    Major thanks for the blog.Thanks Again. Awesome.

06.3.12 at 5:37 am

fort worth business cash advance says:
    I don’t usually say this, but I feel it is a nice job done.

07.4.12 at 5:43 am

emergency cash loans says:
    Simply added to bookmarks, excellent post.

Comments

king-covers.jpg

THE ROYAL PEEK: THE REALITY ISSUE

For KING’s year-end issue, we take a dose of reality with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle and Basketball Wives L.A.’s Brooke Bailey.

2.jpg

The Women of KING: Summer 2012 Issue

With the latest issue on stands now, here’s a letter from our Editor-In-Chief

FEATURES ARCHIVE :: 0