62 Comments     Wednesday, May 21st, 2008

Double Dippin’

For KING Magazine’s 3rd Annual Wet Issue, we bring you not one, but two beautiful cover girls: Tila Tequila and Dollicia Bryan.

tilacover.jpg doliciacover.jpg

Web Girls
    “Talent Pool”

For this year’s installment of our annual cyber-sexy competition, Jesikah, Milani and Miss Faren are the Web Girls who most whet our appetites. Choose who best quenches your thirst.

Barry Bonds
    “You’re out!”

Asterisk or not, Barry Bonds’ mark is etched in Major League Baseball’s history books. Even more acknowledged than his achievements, however, has been his arrogant, “fuck you, play me” demeanor. In this secondhand, all-encompassing retrospective, KING gives Bonds’ career an ego check.

Tila Tequila
    “Tequila Sunrise”

Swimming through both guys and gals, A Shot at Love’s Tila Tequila is reality TV’s hottest nymphomaniac. Along with her steamiest shoot yet, the pint-size freak comes clean about her criminal record, stripper days and schoolgirl fantasies.

Dollicia Bryan
    “That’s A Bad Beach”

Grab your boogie board and bodysurf with—or, better yet, on—beach babe Dollicia Bryan as KING breaks down how to properly navigate a female’s low tide.

Hardbody Harrison
    “Hard Times”

In World Championship Wrestling, wrestler Hardbody Harrison routinely submitted to star rivals. But it was his moves outside the ring—bondage, pimping and inconceivable sexual assault—that pinned him hardest. KING uncovers his illegal livelihood.

TAG
    “The Clean Version”

Soulful Ne-Yo lightens up his summer duds. Plus: Get prepped for the warm weather.

Pick up the July/August ’08 issue, on newsstands everywhere June 3, or click here to subscribe!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 21st, 2008 at 5:55 pm and is filed under Features, Girls, KING Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

62 Responses to “Double Dippin’”

05.20.08 at 6:14 pm

Marques says:
    aw hell! Tila??? hell naw King!!! Ya’ll just continue to disappoint, man. That chick ain’t hot… she looks like an ant. just stick to keeping sistas on the cover. Dollicia is bangin tho.

05.20.08 at 6:26 pm

Mel says:
    Wurd Marques you right this chick is wack no body no face i wont be gettin this issue. get her atah here

05.20.08 at 6:44 pm

Redz says:
    Dollicia Bryan gracing the cover of King Magazine is the best move you guys made. She is AMAZINGLY beautiful. I am definitely feeling her. As for Tila……*crickets* she’s WACK! NEXT!

05.20.08 at 7:49 pm

droopey says:
    tila tequila what in the world!! get the ark theres about to be a flood. dolicia on the other hand most attractive video candy ive seen so kudos.

05.20.08 at 8:05 pm

NJ Burkett says:
    You musta put out 2 because you knew nobody would be liking that Tila cover! LOL

05.20.08 at 8:16 pm

dat dude wit dem thangs says:
    I’m Loving Dolicia, but Tila’s GOTTA GO.

05.21.08 at 12:17 am

A. says:
    Tila Tequila? Are you serious? I third Marques. This magazine continues to go down the crapper.

05.21.08 at 7:22 am

jonarius_a_s says:
    It was suspect for Tila to get a cover of KING. It’s gonna sell like HOT CAKES!!! Think about it people.She has a hit reality show(I know you watch) and over two million friends on Myspace(I know you are one of them). So why diss the girl. This will bring KING more publicity and a broader audience. By the way, Ms. Bryan look quite damn good. Big ups to KING for these two covers…

05.21.08 at 9:13 am

Sexy on the Beach | says:
    [...] Shout out to Ryan @ King [?] Share This [...]

05.21.08 at 9:29 am

jayanderson says:
    PLEASSE send me the Dollicia Bryan cover not Tila. I’m not hating but Ms. Bryan cover is BANGING. OH MY GOODNESS. Y’all should’ve replace Tila with Shay Johnson aka Buckeey or Myammmee from Flavor of Love 3

05.21.08 at 10:18 am

Genral says:
    I agree – this chick looks wack – what no sistas?? next thing we know you’ll put sarah jessica parker on the front.

05.21.08 at 10:24 am

JPM13 says:
    I am all for Dollicia, she is fine as hell. Get Tired Tequila off of the shelves! She cannot hold a torch to any of the cover girls on King!

05.21.08 at 12:16 pm

Sexy on the Beach - REUPNetwork.com - Hip Hop News Headquarters says:
    [...] Shout out to Ryan @ King [...]

05.21.08 at 12:39 pm

Tila Tequila Turns Up The Heat | Blog Archive | Vh1 Blog says:
    [...] F*ck barbecues! Feast your eyes on the number #1 reason we’re excited for summer: this Tila Tequila cover of King magazine, coming out June 3. The rag says, “ Along with her steamiest shoot yet, the pint-size freak comes clean about her criminal record, stripper days and schoolgirl fantasies.” [...]

05.21.08 at 1:51 pm

Atl Night Spots says:
    [...] Source: King Magazine Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. [...]

05.21.08 at 3:14 pm

KG says:
    Tila? I’ll pass and just look at it from the shelf. I can’t stand that chick… whack.

05.21.08 at 6:33 pm

nellie says:
    I am not into women, but Dolicia has a nice body. I wish my body was hot like that.

05.21.08 at 6:34 pm

nellie says:
    I am not into women, but Dollicia has a nice body. I wish my body was hot like that.

05.21.08 at 8:01 pm

JT says:
    Man i hope they don’t send me that Tila cover. i don’t want that ish.

05.21.08 at 9:14 pm

Jada says:
    Dollicia looks like a man

05.22.08 at 12:40 am

Redz says:
    Anyone hating on Dollicia is straight up GAY or HATER! Google her for other pictures the girl is far from unattractive in fact she is BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, AMAZING! and one of the best chicks behind Stacey Dash this year to grace the cover. Fall back on all the hate wait til you see the pics of her inside the mag before you talk about her. I swear half of ya’ll would change your tune real quick. Now as for Tila there is nothing saving that, she looks like a praying mantis on that cover. Now that I can’t dispute. Feel bad for everyone who gets the Tila cover in the mail. LOL

05.22.08 at 1:26 am

Siege says:
    come on king why the hell ya putting Tila on the cover or in the agazine for that matter stop putting all these fake dating show chicks up but for dollicia good looking king now that’s what we need more of beautiful thick chicks not tv hyped wouldn’t be looked at if they weren’t on tv chicks like tila

05.22.08 at 6:18 pm

ACE says:
    Dollicia is ha truth! Tha hell with Tila Tequila!!!

05.22.08 at 11:03 pm

Nickita Martin Uk's Black Rose says:
    I was gutted when I saw Tila on the cover but then I saw Dollicia and I was more understanding to why u put Tila on the cover also she has her own show and the most friends on myspace, it’s quite obvious “More sales 4 u guys which can only be a good thing! So thumbs up! I hope the Dollicia version is in the shops when I go to get my copy!!!
    Love you guys! x

05.22.08 at 11:09 pm

nj burkett says:
    Ha you sound like the first logical person on here, Nickita

05.23.08 at 12:13 pm

ms ferocious. says:
    dude all you are racist and just haters. all you just need to go to hell. who cares, about time the magazine puts another race on the cover, how you gonna say shit bout her, you don’t even know her. just racist. dumm ass people, i swurr.

05.23.08 at 12:34 pm

mellie says:
    oh and i do i agree with jada. dolicia does look like a man. tila is better. all you haters on her are just racist. blah go suck dick and choke.

05.23.08 at 12:39 pm

Devon says:
    I hear that Myammee from the Flavor of Love 3 is in this issue. They should’ve used her for the cover than that Tila girl, she looks likes a child. I hope Myammee is in this issue and that it isnt a rumour. If she is in there i would get it if not I agree with KG Tila is so Whack.

05.23.08 at 1:43 pm

FreshJ says:
    That antelope looking BITCH tila looks horrible on the cover. She looks like an insect or some kind of weird species. Dollicia is much prettier than that myspace cum bucket gutter hoe Tila!

05.23.08 at 1:45 pm

FreshJ says:
    oh and another thing I’m buying 5 copies of Dollicia’s magazine. She is just that beautiful. King good job on having Dollicia on the cover she is my favorite. I like her more than Angel Lola Luv.

05.23.08 at 2:23 pm

CreolePrincess says:
    I hear Benzino got put out of the Source and is being replaced for management at THE SOURCE MAGAZINE….
    I think that The Source may once again re-claim the #1 spot!

05.23.08 at 2:24 pm

DreamGirl says:
    I heard that Benzino got put out of the Source and is being replaced by some new familiar faces for management at THE SOURCE MAGAZINE….
    I think there might be some hope for the Bible of Hip hop!!

05.23.08 at 11:26 pm

me says:
    man dollicia is one of the hottest things walking her and angel she looks beautiful on this cover even if her eyes were giving her the laid back look i think it was maybe the sun in her eys but she still looks beautiful and if myamme is in the issue that would be a waste of paper cuz the bitch is straight ugly wit that big ass head she look like a man in the face i rather see tila then her

05.24.08 at 11:51 am

Ibrahim says:
    Tila cover will be a no go on my shelf but the Ms. Bryan cover will. I understand trying to get those cross over marketing dollars but damn, she ain’t hot. Her reality show was boring, I was hoping for so much more. It was worse than I Love New York 2. But someone will purchase the issue because she isn’t.

05.25.08 at 1:32 pm

Genelgnd says:
    So who did Tilla Tortilla pay to get the cover of King and whos next Brooke Hogan? I would rather see Oprah in some booty shorts on the cover instead. How can you go from Stacy Dash to Magilla Tequilla come on now!!!!!

05.25.08 at 5:17 pm

WhoMe? says:
    Why does it look like Dollicia got hit with a frying pan? Overall, I like Dollicia more, but Tila has the better cover.

05.25.08 at 8:52 pm

Pissed off Fan says:
    You Guys at King better make up for this tragedy by having anohter thicker than a snicker issue. Cuz this Tila Tequila shit is horrible.
    You all should seriously stay in your lane and stop trying to be a black maxim. Brothas are your core fan base and all the brothas i know, don’t want to see Tila “big-head” Tequila on the front of their favorite magazine inside their mailbox. This seemed to be doing great until this new dude took over. Please let the Black-men of america have something to read for themselves.

05.26.08 at 12:18 pm

Hustleandflow says:
    yo Dolicia body nice, but why her face look a little mannish??

05.27.08 at 5:08 pm

Kosi says:
    Tila on da cover wow she is weak King yall let me down i know dat there are sum bangin sistas dat yall kud throw on cover

05.28.08 at 1:31 am

Miko says:
    Dollicia is a doll, I saw the pictures inside and i’m sure you all will be very pleased just like me.

05.28.08 at 11:26 am

Brandon_AKA_KillaB says:
    Don’t dis Tila. Alot of people been sayin harsh things about her.2 me there’s nothin wrong wit her. I think Tila is so beautiful, thats way I got the king issue wit Tila on. mmmmmmmmm Tila Tequila.

05.29.08 at 3:17 pm

oneepat says:
    Tila, really there goes sales for this months issues. Sorry I just do not see what the editors had in mind when they posted her on the cover.
    I.E both covers suck.

05.29.08 at 6:12 pm

clos1881 says:
    king yall bugging I wasnt feeling it when yall had her in the magazine the first time now she on the cover atleast yall sent me the on with dollicia man get yall shit together put amerie or lashonte heckard on the cover or something

05.29.08 at 7:45 pm

Redz says:
    I just got my copies today. The cover with Dollicia and them Webgirls were straight murder I really like them. This issue is GOOD MONEY! And clos1881 Amerie has no ass whatsoever King knows ass is whats in these days. Plus Tomika Skanes shyts on Amerie anyday.

05.30.08 at 12:36 am

frank da crook says:
    This issue is cool I like the web girl piece, actually I like that sexy Milani
    I visited her website and shorty is a ten. I ‘m voting for Milani.

05.30.08 at 12:19 pm

good wood 601 says:
    tila is wack as a box of stale cracker jacks. She’s skinny and looks like the ol’ lady’s daughter from the corner store.Dollicia is right on point. I would love to suck her thumb and let her kiss my boo-boo.

05.30.08 at 12:24 pm

good wood 601 says:
    how bout recall all the Tila covers and burn them at 1000 degrees…call up Serena Williams and see if she’d like to serve one up from the back for KINGs next issue

05.31.08 at 3:24 pm

Don Juan Denegro says:
    ayo when I saw the pic of the Tila Tequila cover I thought it was one of those “KING covers that you’ll never see” features. man I remember when I was a shorty and my aunt copped me a lil 3 peice dish set that when put together formed an image of a lil girl…the saucer had an image of her feet, the cup had an image of her body, and the wide bowl had the image of her head. I swear to god that when I look at this chick I see the exact same character. why’d y’all put this big ol dish headed chick on the cover? her face is somewhat cute but that’s it. Thank god y’all have Dolicia on the other cover, THAT’s the one I’m copping..although I have a feeling that every other dude is gonna do the same thing and there’s gonna be nothing but King magazines with Tila tequila covers on the shelves..smh

06.1.08 at 12:12 am

ROLO says:
    TILA IS WACK…U KINDING ME..

06.1.08 at 9:15 pm

aneka says:
    YOOOOO when I saw tila was going to be on the cover I swear I said to myself, im going to the book store to read the articles but i am NOT BUYING…but NOW i see the 2nd cover is the gorgerous DOLLICIA BRYANT i am copping! NO HOMO but that b!tch is beautiful and she seems bad cool. WHY KING? tila tequila?? is her show that big of a hit? or was it the myspace friends clout? damn maxium shoulda just took her so you guys wouldnt!!!! disappointed on even the thought of tila on this cover. i mean i like tila, but not for KING. those caps(KING) need to mean something guys!

06.2.08 at 12:55 pm

DIAMOND says:
    TILA NEEDS NO MORE COVER SHE IS NOT NOT NOT HOT!!!!!!ANGEL LOLA LUV,,,,OR BRITTANY DAILEY,,,, YES YES TO DOLLICIA BRYAN
    NOOOOOOOOOO MORE TEQUILLA

06.3.08 at 2:57 am

clos1881 says:
    you right redz amerie doesnt have any ass but her face is serious and king dont put wack ass dollica in here again this is the second interview i have read of her and they both were boring as fuck im not she gotta be in the magazine talking like a hoe or anything but she seems as though she has nothing to say its like listening to bob vila tell you how to paint a house she needs a personality implant

06.3.08 at 6:42 pm

Monica says:
    You’ll is TRIPPIN’ For real!!! Tila is cute and that Dollica girl is pretty but this photo shoot was not her best she has better looking pictures. She looks like a transvesdike. Tila looks better on this cover. Hands down.

06.5.08 at 9:39 pm

Andrew says:
    Dolicia is hot.. Damn!! we need more of her and less of Tila… Tila is wack and looks like an alien…

06.5.08 at 9:52 pm

Rhian says:
    Yo King, please make the fellas tryin’ to holla @ dimes a part of your magazine. I was rollin’ when I read Dollicia shootin’ brothas down like planes in Irac. That’s real, and you guys need to keep real stuff like that in King. Next month could you guys have Lil Wanye, Andre 3000, and Busta Rhymes Holla @ Ester Baxter. I would love to hear her drop brothas like they hot!

06.6.08 at 2:55 am

Noname says:
    True. Tila does NOT look right on that cover. Although I understand why they did it. We all do. Anyways Dollicia looks nice on it.

06.10.08 at 6:30 pm

Quaishaun says:
    i should pick dollicia. she look sexy on da front cover and da backshot. Dollicia 24/7.

06.11.08 at 8:47 pm

sizzle says:
    Well look out for New York on the cover of King Mag next lol. Y’all can’t put in a request to only get Dollicia Bryan’s photos. Shes pretty, but Tila does look like an ant lol. lmao

06.11.08 at 8:49 pm

sizzle says:
    I wonder why Esther never got a KING cover by herself.

06.12.08 at 4:51 am

P.R.I.M.E. says:
    First off, can somebody tell me who the hell Tila Tequila is? and why is she famous? and how the hell could yall put her on the cover? She busted! And is it just me or does this Dollicia chic have on way too much makeup? Make her look like a drag queen! King, these covers got yall looking like jesters.

06.22.08 at 8:11 pm

boylookhere says:
    that dollicia chick is ugly as shit idc what anyone say

06.22.08 at 8:12 pm

boylookhere says:
    that dolicia chick is ugly as shit i’m sorry some of these dudes need to look past ass

Comments