9 Comments     Friday, May 30th, 2008

Vanessa Veasley

This sex kitten tells KING-MAG.com what makes her purr. By Sean A. Malcolm

You were in UGK’s “International Player Anthem” video. What makes you an international player?
    I wouldn’t consider myself one because I’m a one-person type girl, and I don’t cheat.

Boring. Let’s imagine you were up for a global freakfest, where in the world would you most want to get wild?
    Definitely going to a foreign land like Africa. We’ll see things we’d never seen before and have wild animalistic sex [laughs].

What animal will you play?
    A feline because I understand and relate to them. Dogs are eager to please, but felines are independent and if they like you, they’ll fuck with you. If they don’t, they go about their own business.

Uh, how does that relate to sex?
    Is this where I insert something quick and witty about making me purr? I’m good at deflecting your sex questions, huh?

Answer this: what happened before you walked out of the Game’s trailer in his “Wouldn’t Get Far” video?
    [Laughs] Fuck you.

Not my job, sweetie.
    You wish it were.

For a behind-the-scenes video of this photo shoot, click here.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 30th, 2008 at 11:10 am and is filed under Girls, She Is. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Responses to “Vanessa Veasley”

05.31.08 at 11:27 am

The Boy From Africa says:
    you cun come to Africa enytime my sista ,I cun show you de African Ting.We can get wild like de Baboons ,you me and my Mojobojo . you are sweet like De Mango ,when i see you my Mandigo go coco!

06.4.08 at 12:52 am

Guy says:
    I’d love to make her purrrrrrrr! :) Her skin looks so soft…

06.6.08 at 3:26 am

Nota says:
    lamo shes witty. I like her.

06.12.08 at 3:58 am

P.R.I.M.E. says:
    Is it just me, or did the author basically say that she screwed Game before a video shoot?

07.2.08 at 8:21 am

hotstuff516 says:
    DEAR SWEETHEART YOU GOT A DEADLY ,ALSO YOU GOT SOME SEXY LEG I WILL PUT WHIP CREAM ALL YOU BABE,SLOP YOU UP ON A PLATE YOU CAN SIT ON MY FACE.

07.11.08 at 12:26 pm

Big J says:
    No P.R.I.M.E., What the editor is doing is making a joke about the video she stared in, “Wouldn’t Get Far” where she is “spoofing” the misconception that people like you have about video girls. In the begining of the video, when Vanessa Veasley and Brooke Bailey step out the trailer with Game, they are all fixing themselves as if they were up to no good inside. It’s a joke because she is known in the industry as an uptight “can’t be fucked” kinda girl. In interviews V.V. always says that she doesn’t find rappers attractive, and she HATES “Superhead” Steffans who was on the cover of the King issue Vanessa Veasley’s article was printed in. Just like Game was on the cover of the XXL she was Eye Candy in. Editors are smater than you think people! LOL

03.9.09 at 5:23 pm

Zed's Dead Baby... says:
    Beautiful

09.28.11 at 1:41 am

stalbans&jamaica says:
    D.B.L.S. Dark Brown Leggy Sisters

09.28.11 at 1:41 am

stalbans&jamaica says:
    I swear I want to kiss your legs for weeks, your legs are so damn beautiful and sexy.

Comments

king-covers.jpg

THE ROYAL PEEK: THE REALITY ISSUE

For KING’s year-end issue, we take a dose of reality with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle and Basketball Wives L.A.’s Brooke Bailey.

2.jpg

The Women of KING: Summer 2012 Issue

With the latest issue on stands now, here’s a letter from our Editor-In-Chief

FEATURES ARCHIVE :: 0