121 Comments     Friday, June 6th, 2008

Web Girls

Cast your vote for the hottest chick on the net in KING’s Fourth Annual Web Girl of the Year Contest

For this year’s installment of our annual cyber-sexy competition, Jesikah, Milani and Miss Faren are the Web Girls who most whet our appetites. Choose who best quenches your thirst. The girl with the most votes will win a layout in an upcoming issue of KING Magazine and the right to call herself the most banging chick online, so choose wisely.
    ———————————————————————————–
    JESIKAH MAXIMUS
    AGE: 22
    MEASUREMENTS: 32D-24-41
    HOMETOWN: Orange County, Florida
    WEB SITE: jmaximus.com
    WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR HER: “I’m hot and sexy, and I’ll make you feel hot and sexy once you come to my site. Take that however you want to, baby.”
    TALENT: She’s fluent in three languages…and puts them to good use.

Click here to vote for Jesikah

———————————————————————————–

MILANI ROSE
    AGE: 25
    MEASUREMENTS: 34D-25-39
    HOMETOWN: Queens, New York
    WEB SITE:sexymilani.com
    WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR HER: “I’m bringing something different—from my poetry to the sexy pics.”
    TALENT: Uh…role-playing shorty is a thespian.

Click here to vote for Milani
    ———————————————————————————–

MISS FAREN
    AGE: 22
    MEASUREMENTS: 36DDD-28-38
    HOMETOWN: Orlando, Florida
    WEBSITE:missfaren.com
    WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR HER: “I want to be Web Girl of the Year so bad. And if I win I’ll have a hot-ass spread.”
    TALENT: Pyrotechnics. No, seriously.

Click here to vote for Miss Faren

———————————————————————————–

This entry was posted on Friday, June 6th, 2008 at 12:12 pm and is filed under Features, Girls, KING Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

121 Responses to “Web Girls”

06.2.08 at 7:09 pm

Fresh_1 says:
    I think the winner should be Sexi Milani. her website is the best and the most interactive. the other two you can just go there and you not really seeing nothing. Milani figured out what it is about and locked it down. The Faren & Jesikah need to sit back and take a few more pointers from Milani so they can come back with it correct.

06.2.08 at 8:07 pm

nj burkett says:
    Milani!!

06.2.08 at 8:18 pm

chris says:
    Sexy Milani lord have mercy

06.2.08 at 8:20 pm

Redz says:
    Milani is a fake wannabe Melyssa Ford and she is 4’9 TURN OFF! Jesika I’m tired of her also she is a fake wannabe Vida. My vote goes for the 36DDD Faren shorty is BAD!

06.2.08 at 8:28 pm

khristopher says:
    Milani is incredible she can’t help it that she resembles Melyssa Ford and at 4’9 shorty is a giant so get familiar I am voting for Milani

06.2.08 at 8:56 pm

jayanderson says:

06.2.08 at 9:41 pm

Timothy says:
    I read that Milani actually built her own website, I think that is really sexy. An independent woman with brains, booty and beauty you can’t lose with that
    You go sexy !!!!
    My vote is for Milani

06.2.08 at 10:47 pm

juce says:
    there all incredible, but I had to go with miss faren

06.3.08 at 12:38 am

william says:
    I voted for Sexy Milani the great, 4’9 and all
    that shot is classic

06.3.08 at 12:47 am

Antonio says:
    Milani can sell water to a well and I have never been so thirsty:-)
    This wet vote goes to Sexy Milani.com

06.3.08 at 3:19 am

Truth says:
    There is only one Rose up there
    Milani got this vote

06.3.08 at 11:10 am

tony slaney says:
    Why are YOU picking the girls we should vote for? Every year, the girls you promote, eventually play out.

06.3.08 at 1:03 pm

jonarius_a_s says:
    JESSIKA MAXIMUS all the way

06.3.08 at 1:03 pm

SLIM says:
    MISS FAREN ALL THE WAY!! THOSE OTHER GIRL YOU’VE ALREADY SEEN…AKA VIDA AND MS FORD WANTA BE’s! THERE IS NO OTHER OUT THERE LIKE MISS FAREN AND HER TRIPLE D’s!! THE ONE AND ONLY…GET’EM GIRL!!

06.3.08 at 2:42 pm

junior says:
    Milani got my vote

06.3.08 at 4:44 pm

The Dark Knight says:
    I’m tied between Milani and Faren.

06.3.08 at 5:33 pm

ACE says:
    DAMN! There all winners to me!

06.3.08 at 5:51 pm

WhoMe? says:
    Milani!

06.3.08 at 11:10 pm

a-ron says:
    jesikah maximus is the baddest!!!

06.3.08 at 11:25 pm

hdot says:
    MISS FAREN ALL DAY. seriously – king mag’s photo shoot didn’t do her any justice: http://www.missfaren.com/Dream/ shorty is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. the rack…ridiculous. and she’s 5’11. you read it right 5’11. damn.

06.4.08 at 1:42 am

dae dae!! says:
    ARE YA’LL FREAKIN SERIOUS!! FAREN IS THE HOTTEST BY FAR!! BEEN KNOWING HER FOR A WHILE AND NOT ONLY IS SHE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THE PLANET HER PERSONALITY IS JUST AS FLAWLESS, YA’LL WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE MISS FAREN IS TAKING OVER. . .http://www.missfaren.com/Dream/

06.4.08 at 2:23 am

PureTHC says:
    why are u going by websites? milani doesnt run all that shit herself. JESIKAH kills both them other no-names

06.4.08 at 8:26 am

B says:
    MILANI IS THE TOTAL PACKAGE

06.4.08 at 10:32 am

DAE DAE says:
    yeah some of your are blind and some of you have 20/20 vision =) faren has em both beat easily!! jesikah has a cute face and milani has a nice body but faren has the best of both worlds!! milani is decent but her eyes arent real and she’s covered in make up!! faren’s beauty is natural and so is everything else on her!! perfection at its finest faren’s the next big thing!

06.4.08 at 2:02 pm

COOPVILLE says:
    MILANI IS THA TRUTH

06.4.08 at 2:12 pm

Ford says:
    You have to be kidding me this isn’t even a real contest, those other two girls don’t stand a chance against
    Milani the great

06.4.08 at 2:43 pm

Angeligue says:
    What are you talking about I actually know Milani.
    She is one of the greatest people I have ever met.
    Plus Milani is a true techie, she loves computer and gadgets, she actually owns a touch screen computer that sits next to two others and a lap top at her head quarters in New York City. She actually gave me a few tips on my site. Milani you got next sexy stay beautiful inside and out !!!!

06.4.08 at 3:13 pm

Stacy says:
    I voted Milani the baddiest, hottest and the sexiest woman ever.

06.4.08 at 3:29 pm

Fabion says:
    Those pictures are nice, but I too have met sexy Milani at a magazine signing, and let me tell you those picture do her no justice. Milani is so stunningly beautiful, Her smile lit up the room and her ass is Crazzzzzzzy phat. Thanks KING you got the right one with Milani

06.4.08 at 3:35 pm

Obama 2008 says:
    Vote for Milani and Obama 2008

06.4.08 at 4:59 pm

ListenToLeon says:
    Milani is fine as HELL, but I’m partial to Jessikah Maximus.

06.4.08 at 5:20 pm

unknown08 says:
    Vote for Milani she is the best the other two maybe good looking but they don’t come close compare to Milani. She has a way more curvy body and is hell of attractive!

06.4.08 at 5:21 pm

YourGirlfriendsBoyfriend says:
    jayanderson says:
    You can’t good wrong with none of them being the winner. Its a WIN WIN WIN situation. But Ms. Jesikah got me. 32D-24-41 Thats ALL FOLKS. The other girls got 38 and 39. Thats great but 41 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I co-sign with you all the way bruh

06.4.08 at 5:47 pm

Big willy says:
    I love Milani

06.4.08 at 6:03 pm

webguy says:
    Milani site is the best it has variety it is not like the other two girls
    when i went to Faren site i was immediately bored I mean she has a nice rack but that is all, her site should be called http://www.heylookatmytits.com
    and jessikah’s site is the same as faren instead it’s http://www.lookatmyass.co BORING!!!!!!! I now see why everyone is voting for Milani

06.4.08 at 7:46 pm

Drez says:
    How can you not love women??!! Miss Faren iz tha shitt..

06.4.08 at 8:36 pm

D nice says:
    That last comment is so true wowwwww!!

06.5.08 at 2:24 am

yerboy says:
    faren look older than 22 to me

06.5.08 at 8:49 am

D nice says:
    Oops my bad i was talking about the http://www.lookatmytits.com
    that comment is so true Faren and Jessikahs sites are Boring compared to Milani’s.

06.5.08 at 8:56 am

Drez says:
    Milani is exotic and extremely sexy and after just watching King TV I like Milani so much more then the others she is incredible.

06.5.08 at 2:20 pm

jonarius_a_s says:
    If you guys think these chicks are hot wait ’till YOU SEE KING’S upcoming “HOTTER THAN SUMMER ISSUE”…starring my sister…which cover was designed by myself…TAKE A LOOK HERE…http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj141/str8_stylin/KINGCOVERNIYA1.jpg FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS…KING if you’re reading you should DEFINITELY spot this COVER in your UPCOMING issue..lolz

06.5.08 at 3:34 pm

black says:
    Milani just updated her site I like it
    looks hot Milani for President

06.5.08 at 5:11 pm

The Facts says:
    I have to say, all the girls look wonderul. I have read most of the comments, and everyone is talking about looks ofcourse. Here is the BIG BOMB though…DID ANYONE KNOW THAT FAREN IS THE ONLY GIRL OUT OF THE THREE TO NOT GET SURGERY!!!??? Vote for the REAL!!!!

06.5.08 at 6:01 pm

HighStranger says:
    Faren! Faren! Faren!
    I had to show this girl some love….She has unique look and a banging body!
    These pics do her no justice because this girl is stunning in person and on her site…..
    Tall, beautiful, and good personality…That’s why I love her!
    The other girls are beautiful too but MISS FAREN has my vote!

06.5.08 at 6:06 pm

Wayne says:
    All the the girls are nice but Milani is the best

06.5.08 at 6:19 pm

THE BOSS says:
    MILANI, MILANI !!
    OH BABY

06.5.08 at 6:38 pm

Sodier says:
    MILANI’S BODY IS BANGING!!!!!!!!

06.5.08 at 8:18 pm

Paul says:
    Milani Rose drips honey out of her pours@!
    She is God’s gift to men!
    It was great shooting her and I look forward to our next photo session. You can see some of her photos on my web site:
    http://www.paulcobophotography.com or at http://www.modelmayhem.com/pcpg

06.5.08 at 8:45 pm

styles..5 fam says:
    milani!!!milani!!! she has wut every man is lookin for in a female from tha looks to tha personality and damn sure knws how to treat a nugga if u read her article…whewww i would neva cheat

06.5.08 at 9:41 pm

SUKHUM JJ says:
    MISS FAREN ! SO VERY SEXY TOO? HOPE SHE SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE ALSO! GOOD LOOKING ALSO! THAT MAKE EVERYONE LOOK AT HER ! ALL TIME ! 36DD-28-36 GOOD ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

06.5.08 at 11:25 pm

J.G. says:
    Too bad all 3 can’t win. I have a thing for short chicks with a lot of body, so with Milani being 4’9″ and Jessikha being 5’2″, you’d think one of them would get my vote. Miss Faren though, DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! They said Esther Baxter brought back boobs. UH! UH! and she’s 5’11″. If she hugged me she’d suffocate me. I’d gladly lose my breath. All Natural Home Grown. Get with the real. Miss Faren gets my vote.

06.6.08 at 12:07 am

Sodier says:
    Milani is incredible

06.6.08 at 12:08 am

Sodier says:
    I voted for Milani
    she is the hottest

06.6.08 at 12:23 am

Sid says:
    Man, they all whores, period!

06.6.08 at 1:23 am

TIFFANY W. says:
    MISS FAREN. THE TALL CHICK GOT MY VOTE… REP FOR THE TALL CHICKS WITH A TALL TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06.6.08 at 1:37 am

dae dae!! says:
    i like the comment by THE FACT!! MISS FAREN IS THE ONLY LADY WITH NO SURGERY DONE!! PERFECTLY NATURAL FROM HEAD TO TOE, LIKE I SAID BEFORE ALL THE LADIES ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT NEITHER COMPARES TO FAREN AND SHE’S ONLY 22!!?? LMAO YA’LL BETTA WAKE UP!!

06.6.08 at 2:18 am

Noname says:
    oK so a girl who has no ass (faren) is all tittys.
    A girl (Mikani) who looks like Melyssa Ford.. OKAY…already have one. And Jessikas cool.. at least she appears to have some ass and not look like anyone else.

06.6.08 at 2:19 am

Noname says:
    And I agree with Tony Slaney.. Who is picking these girls. There are wayyy more deserving than these. I vote for Jesikah I guess.

06.6.08 at 2:25 am

Arthur Donaldson aka CEO of Arabelle Modeling, LLC says:
    I’m voting for Milani Rose, because I’ve known Ms. Rose before the rest of ya fell in love with her 34D-25-39 figure. She is the inspiration behind me openning up my agency. And I appreciate her support as she gets mines 110%. Also don’t forget to check out newest talent in the land at http://www.arabellemodeling.com.

06.6.08 at 4:04 am

ChicagoProfit says:
    HEY MILANI THEY KNOW YOU HAVE: THE BEST FACE & THE BEST BODY… BUT I KNOW YOU HAVE THE BEST BRAIN! **VOTE FOR MILANI ROSE** P.S. Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations!

06.6.08 at 4:22 am

Nota says:
    Milanis measurements went from 36 to 39 in less than a year according to roll call here.
    Somebodys frontin

06.6.08 at 7:46 am

BFree says:
    Damn, looking at these comments it’s gonna be hard pressed to get my girl Miss Faren that W she deserves. Before this issue had came out I had already dubbed her the hottest chick in the game. I mean let’s be real. She is tall (5’10″ or 5’11″), she got some huge titties (36DDD yeeeeaaaah!) I think the 38 for the ass is decent. It’s kinda skimpy on model chick standards but if she was a regular girl in the street that shit would look incredible (still looks incredible if you ask me). I felt like the competition was very ballanced because Melani Rose has a bigger ass than Miss Faren but not Jesikah Maximus. Likewise she has bigger tits than Jesikah but not Faren. So being a Miss Faren fan I was a little bit disappointed that so many people was feeling Melani Rose like that. Y’all saying that Faren is all tits and Jesikah is all ass but look at the stats. Melani only got Faren in the ass department by 1 inch. It look like more because she ain’t even 5 ft tall. As far as Jesikah goes, I’m a breast man and I can appreciate a chick the measures out with a 32D. If she got some D’s on that bitch it’s good with me. How can y’all be like this chick ain’t got no tits? Read the article again. Men lie, women lie, but the numbers don’t. All three of these chicks got curves for days but my order is: 1. Tall, sexy ass, big-tittied Miss Faren
    2. Jesikah “Glueteus” Maximus
    3. Milani Rose

06.6.08 at 8:27 am

That Guy says:
    Actually thats a typo I have seen Milani ‘s body in person it is that crazy 34D- 25-39H
    check out her video dedication
    she is a thick lil lady for 4’9 and I love it! Milani is too cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iq7SRVPQmIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P5Aw14DJoc

06.6.08 at 8:32 am

That Guy says:
    Milani is beautiful
    Here the are good links sorry about the top one
    and check this one too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P5Aw14DJoc Milani definitely does her thing

06.6.08 at 8:35 am

Milani's #1 Fan says:
    Check out Milani’s Myspace page, it’s http://www.myspace.com/sexymilani

06.6.08 at 10:16 am

#1 says:
    We love Melyssa Ford she is a pioneer and we love Milani she is blessed. They are two different but very sexy & attractive unique looking females. Milani should win I voted for her

06.6.08 at 11:40 am

true indeed says:
    Milani is a goddess

06.6.08 at 8:59 pm

The Facts says:
    YALL STILL NOT GETTING THE POINT..IF YOU ALL DO YOUR RESEARCH, LOOK AT PICTURES FROM THE PAST OF MILANI AND JESIKAH..NOW LOOK AT RECENT PICS..THE ASS AND TITTIES GOT BIGGER..I KNOW FOR A FACT ITS NOT REAL, AND THEY’LL SAY IT..FAREN IS ALL NATURAL..THE REASON FAREN SHOULD BE WEB GIRL OF THE YEAR IS SIMPLE…SHE NEVER WENT TO THE DOCTOR TO MAKE YOU (THE READER AND BELIEVER) LIKE HER! THATS PRICELESS..THESE OTHER CHICKS COMPETING WITH ARTIFICIAL FLUID..FAREN’S JUICE IS 100% NATURAL..ITS 2008 YALL..WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PLASTIC!!

06.6.08 at 9:30 pm

Real Talk says:
    The Facts..you do lay down the facts…but seriously, the King pics are wack and don’t do any justice for Miss Faren..check out Miss Faren’s spread in smooth girl, that’s why she is on the cover of Smooth this month…its a wrap, Miss Faren got me hooked like crack!

06.7.08 at 12:50 am

N says:
    Okay yes the measurements are similar with the hips(Even if they are not real). BUT when you are “5’10″ it does NOT sit the same. Its spread out. Think about it. And as for pics and any of their asses looking bigger, its not surgery (duh) its photoshop.

06.7.08 at 12:56 am

N says:
    Matter of fact… dont even look at the measurements… cause they are all fake most likely. Its easy to say they are an inch bigger here and smaller there. Lets be real.
    So ignore those. Based on figures and what I think King is, Id say its between Milani and Jesikah. Faren is too tall and boobs like a beach girl, not a King web girl.

06.7.08 at 1:11 am

FAREN'S #1 FAN!! says:
    OK BFREE, THE FACTS, AND REAL TALK ARE SPITTING SOME TRUE KNOWLEDGE! MILANI HAS FAREN IN JUST ONE CATEGORY AND THATS THE ASS CATEGORY AND NOT BY THAT MUCH! ONCE AGAIN FAREN’S FACE AND MODEL BUILD IS THE BEST BY FAR! AND SHE’S NEW TO THE SCENE! HOW LONG HAS MILANI BEEN DOIN IT?? YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! FAREN IS TRULY THE BEST UP THERE BY FAR, FLAWLESS FACE AND PERFECT BODY WITH A HEART OF GOLD! AND MR REAL TALK DON’T EVEN HIT EM WITH THE SMOOTH COVER GIRL ISSUE LOL THAT’S NOT EVEN FAIR, THEY ARENT READY! FAREN’S FANBASE IS RAPIDLY GROWING AND BY THE TIME SHE’S 25 LIKE MISS ROSE, HER RESUME WILL BE HURTIN FEELINGS!! LETS DO IT FAREN!!

06.7.08 at 1:14 am

Faren's Taking over!! says:
    THE FACTS. . . YOU’RE HILARIOUS BUT YOU ARE SPITTING SOME REAL SCIENCE! ALL NATURAL IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!! DOESNT PILE MAKE UP ON HER FACE, NEVER ENHANCED ANY PART OF HER BODY! JUST NATURAL MODEL MATERIAL AND THATS HARD TO FIND NOW A DAYS! YOU TAKE ALL THE PLASTIC AWAY FROM THE OTHER TWO GIRLS AND GET RID OF SOME OF THAT MAKE UP AND CONTACTS AND YOU HAVE AVERAGE LADIES! MISS FAREN YOU’RE NUMBER 1 AND I’M GETTING THAT SMOOTH!! CONGRATS MISS COVERGIRL!!

06.7.08 at 5:15 am

The Boy from Africa says:
    Mr Facts ,this is not Miss Natural Contest 2008
    we dont Care if these Girls Breasts where Made in China ,they Look Good and Magazine Girls are Supposed to Look Good ,and Faren is only 22,But Her Breasts sag like she is 49.I have three Words for Her Up ,Pricky and Firm!

06.7.08 at 5:18 am

The Boy from Africa says:
    but She is the Cutest among the three,I would give her my vote and Push Up Bra

06.7.08 at 8:40 am

TTG says:
    Milani’s the Greatest

06.7.08 at 8:43 am

Mooney says:
    Milani use to be a personal trainer at Bally’s fitness thats why she is so fine.

06.7.08 at 2:48 pm

B U says:
    THEY ARE ALL HOTT
    but
    I voted for Milani
    She is a real shorty she makes other chicks want to cut their
    legs off.

06.8.08 at 1:15 am

FreshJ says:
    I voted for Faren. She is also on the current cover of Smooth. These pics don’t even show her real beauty. Ya’ll got her fucked up. Check this out.

06.8.08 at 7:45 am

TRUMP says:
    Milani is a Super Star, I see you MS. ROSE

06.8.08 at 8:48 am

Bee Zee F says:
    Milani got it going on. even better in person. she got my vote

06.9.08 at 3:52 am

angel2face says:
    Milani is the real deal and personally a good person self motivated and about something she aint just good looks she has a great mind and personality vote 4 real and vote milani and obama

06.9.08 at 3:55 am

angel2face says:
    Its choosen season 2008 so choose Milani and Castle Boyz 2face records bitches

06.9.08 at 4:00 am

angel2face says:
    2 the faggots ass mofos sending cheap jabs at these beautiful women making something of themselves and mad they aint got the motivation or looks or even the class 2 respect wut these young gorgous are doing get a life and keep hating it only motivates. P.s vote milani

06.9.08 at 7:27 am

Nota says:
    Pics dont even show her real beauty lol. Um isnt this web girl… its based on their online content!

06.9.08 at 3:20 pm

Silk says:
    tony slaney says:
    I believe the girls who are consistent year in and year out, like Tiara and Ice Cold Champagne/Just Me Stephanie. need to be considered. I must agree. These girls aren’t even in Ice Cold Champagne’s class and if they were they would be students taking lesson from her hoping to reach her level

06.10.08 at 1:18 am

FreshJ says:
    Nota are did you take too much cum to the brain? I said THESE pics don’t show her real beauty. Get it right son or broad!

06.10.08 at 3:34 am

JT says:
    Milani got both them other girls beat by far. Those other two dont even compare at all.

06.10.08 at 9:53 am

GOODNEWS says:
    Milani is royal One of a kind!!

06.11.08 at 2:40 am

NEWEST SMOOTH COVERGIRL!! says:
    FAREN IS ON HER WAY TO THE TOP AND THERES NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT! SHE’S THE YOUNGEST BY FAR OUTTA THE 3 AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS 100 PERCENT NATURAL! YOU SAY THAT SHE’S TOO TALL AND NONSENSE LIKE THAT!? THATS THE WHOLE POINT WITH THE HEIGHT ON HER THERES NO WAY SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PULL THIS OFF, SHE HAS THE HEIGHT OF A RUN WAY MODEL AND THE ALL NATURAL BEAUTY THAT’S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND NOW A DAYS IN THE INDUSTRY!! EITHER YA’LL WAKE UP OR GET BLOWN AWAY BY FAREN THE NEXT BIG THING! THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY IS MOVING MOUNTAINS!

06.11.08 at 3:49 am

Nota says:
    Yes Fresh… But this is web girl contest.Not king pics only contest.

06.11.08 at 4:00 am

Nota says:
    Each of their websites should showcase any beauty that they want people to see when choosing who to vote for. Everyone is not gonna search around the net for it.

06.11.08 at 12:50 pm

ronald says:
    Dear editors I’m a 12 yr old Jacorey “Lil J” Jones I writing this rhyme to be entered in the King magazine. Hold up hatas, I’m bout to do my thng
    You betta bow down and listen to the KING
    Let’s talk bout Tila usa favorite Bi
    Times bout to pass cuz she make a lil botha want die
    The rims in the mag had me blinkin
    And the women in the mag had a me thinkin
    KING magazines has Playboy sinkin
    Jasikah/Milani/ and Faren was the bomb
    They the kinda chicks you will be crazy to pawn
    Ashanti was the best filled with automotive colors
    Im just doin my thing for my fans and my mother
    I saved the best for last Ms. Dollicia Bryan
    Could control the whole cast that’s a bad chick shes naughty and fine
    the Oregon bombshell I hope one day she will be mine.

06.11.08 at 10:14 pm

Jamrock says:
    they all mad pretty..but i’m amazed by Miss Faren’s overall body. Milani got a greeat ass, but overall, it’s all about the thickness..hands down 4 Miss Fa’

06.12.08 at 2:58 am

Miss Faren Fan says:
    FAREN ALL THE WAY HANGS DOWN!! SHE’S THE NEW ESTHER BAXTER!! BOW DOWN

06.12.08 at 1:44 pm

» The Miss Fine Sh*terature Competition - KING-mag.com says:
    [...] Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my esteemed honor and privelige to announce the first annual Miss Fine Sh*terature competition. Right now, King Magazine is in the middle of their own “Web Girl of the Year” competition, with three absolutely STUNNING models vying for the top spot. It’s a win-win-win situation for everybody, especially my fellow lovers of gorgeous women. [...]

06.13.08 at 5:19 am

DAE DAE says:
    faren is the truth!! I LOVE YOU BABY!! *MUAH* GOOOOOD LUCK!

06.13.08 at 2:30 pm

ariel D says:
    faren all the way.i know this girl for long time and everything is REAL.since the first time i saw those DDD she took charge,faren you are the CEO my vote goes for yooooouuuuu

06.14.08 at 8:44 am

Tony says:
    Milani is the winner hands down Got damnnnnnn!!

06.15.08 at 12:44 am

nj burkett says:
    100th!

06.17.08 at 1:55 pm

WARNING says:
    Woooooooooowwwwwwwwww
    At 4’9 Milani got body

06.17.08 at 1:56 pm

Paris says:
    They have nothing on me. www. myspace.com/Paris_28.

06.17.08 at 1:57 pm

WARNING says:
    Faren is kinda cute with big sagging jugs

06.17.08 at 1:58 pm

WARNING says:
    I like them all, I can spread love on all of them

06.17.08 at 10:18 pm

pc's finest says:
    i voted for FAREN! reppin da F-L-A
    and I’ve seen those jugs without a bra on! and oooohh boy! NO they don’t sag nigga!

06.19.08 at 12:02 am

TheLocal Negro says:
    did milani win this yet?

06.19.08 at 7:22 pm

Heman says:
    Milani fo sho

06.20.08 at 12:49 pm

5 fam says:
    Milani has brains, beauty and body
    I liked her site the best

06.23.08 at 3:20 pm

MILANI IS DONE says:
    IF SHE WINS THIS CONTEST I’LL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED CUZ MILANI REALLY HAS NOTHING AT ALL ON FAREN!! AND PLUS THOSE ARENT REALLY EVEN HER EYES LMAO, THESE PEOPLE CAN’T HONESTLY BE THIS DAMN BLIND!! FAREN IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN!

06.24.08 at 11:24 pm

MILANI IS THE BEST says:
    They are all nice, but Sexy Milani is Supreme
    “So what” she wears contacts !!!!!
    She is a GORGEOUS STUNNER.. I MUST BE BLIND AND EXTREMELY HAPPY ABOUT IT TOO BECAUSE I VOTED FOR MS.SEXY MILANI WOWWWWWW

06.25.08 at 10:07 am

MILANI ON LIP SERVICE "WOW" says:
    MILANI IS JUST GETTING STARTED, I HEARD OF HER FOR THE FIRST TIME ON MONDAY NIGHT ON SIRIUS RADIO ON LIP SERVICE AND I HAD TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE,
    MILANI IS FLAWLESS I VOTED FOR HER
    DON’T LET NO HATER STOP YOU MS.LADY!!

06.25.08 at 4:35 pm

Mr. C says:
    I voted for Milani

06.27.08 at 5:02 pm

E=MC2 says:
    I’m speechless, I just checked out all the websites and Milani’s is the most sexiest, creative and interactive out them all.I checked out her blog and I even left a comment on some of her pictures.
    My vote is for Milani

06.30.08 at 10:32 am

Gee says:
    If Milani doesn’t win, this would be crazy because
    I have my whole city voting and when I mentioned her name to some folks overseas they even Knew who she was This girl is loved by many hated by few

06.30.08 at 5:19 pm

Mr Jeff says:
    Giving it to mt girl Jesi….

07.1.08 at 10:34 am

Anthony says:
    I think MILANI ROSE should be your next web girl winner. She got the hot body from she from my home state NYC.

07.15.08 at 5:42 am

leo the hero says:
    Milani Rose, Hands Down

08.29.08 at 10:56 am

Anthony says:
    Is about time that you got a hot sexy sister from the NYC as one of the ladies for the contest. I think that MILANI ROSE should win. She the hot thing around. Better then the to you got on here.

10.27.08 at 6:53 pm

isaiah lewis says:
    my vote goes to milani, that girl is fine as hell, after i read her article in the king magzaine, that made waht to vote for her.

12.23.08 at 4:51 pm

Jarel says:
    I love Milani

03.14.09 at 11:51 pm

Baby name meaning and origin for Arabelle says:
    [...] ” Web Girls – KING-mag.com reddit_url=’http://www.baby-parenting.com/baby/babyname/Arabelle’ reddit_title=’Baby name meaning and origin for Arabelle’ [...]

Comments