57 Comments     Monday, June 9th, 2008

Myammee Heat

Flavor of Love 3 standout Angela “Myammee” Pitts strikes back at Flav.

Why were you kicked off the show?
    Flav kicked me off over some bull. He was scared of the dude who called up saying I owe him a stack and [that] he’s gonna blow up the house. It wasn’t because [Flav] wasn’t feeling me; he was scared for his little life and everybody else’s.

Maybe he wanted to live to see Flavor of Love 4.
    Please, he’s 50—get over it. And I want to thank everyone who’s supporting me and saying that Flav is dumb as fuck.

Who the hell do you owe money to?
    I don’t owe nobody nothing. The only thing I owe is my student loan. I’m still hot about the situation. A thousand dollars is nothing. I make that in two days working at Hooters. I’m probably making more money at Hooters than the strippers—not the big booty ones. But I’m Ms. Hooters over there. If they had a picture to promote the chain, my boobs should be up there.

Noted. Which one of the girls on the show do you think set you up?
    I’m ready to see who was hating. Maybe it was a whole gang of them hos behind it.–Sean A. Malcolm

This entry was posted on Monday, June 9th, 2008 at 12:06 pm and is filed under Features, Girls, KING Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

57 Responses to “Myammee Heat”

06.9.08 at 2:18 pm

swifthustla says:
    flav is a retard for real i would have atleast had me a couple samples of that miami real spit. she was by far the hottest thang on that show in my own personal opinion. My top five flav girls are 1 myammee 2 seezinz 3 prancer 4 black 5 prototype.

06.9.08 at 8:15 pm

boomboomroom says:
    slut whore. u mad cause your ass got kicked off a fake ass reality show? tryna get hooked up with flav’s ugly ass? r u serious? and then you braggin on working at hooters? wait, what are your student loans for? clearly you are out of school if you are paying them back….dumb ass.

06.9.08 at 8:16 pm

Flavor of Loves Myameee does king mag! at Gossip Dude says:
    [...] source Technorati Tags: myameee,flavor of love,bikini pictures,flav,reality tv var pubId=6078; var siteId=6102; var kadId=3609; var kadwidth=300; var kadheight=250; [...]

06.9.08 at 9:26 pm

Shena says:
    This chick needs to go back to school and learn how to speak proper English. Did you see her on Flavor of Love? Everytime she spoke it made me cringe!!! She’s beautiful, but a country ‘bama indeed!

06.10.08 at 11:45 am

wtf says:
    SAD!!! Well I guess she got what she wanted and that was a few minutes of fame!! This lame is King mag tawkin smack about the show that got this insignificant lame the few minutes she has now. Wooooooooooooooooow ….lol.. Hooters? the pic is nice though…

06.10.08 at 12:41 pm

Rattler 2006 says:
    To the uninformed guy that said Angela didn’t attend college. Dude that’s my classmate and she is paying back her student loans because she graduated… clearly you are the one that never attended a university. That is how the system works guy, you use the loans while there and after you graduate you pay them back (you can opt to start paying while in school but it sort of defeats the purpose) stop hating… anyway, how I see it, she got what she wanted from the show and that is exposure to the world. That’s wsup… hopefully she’ll be able to make some money off it. Now that I’ve said that…. eh yo cop my mixtape son “college graduate / law student / future baller” coming 2010 – holla at me… LOL, couldn’t resist… peace!!!!!

06.10.08 at 1:04 pm

joe college says:
    to rattler2006:
    looks like lil’ homie ASKED what her student loans were for and then said that she was clearly out of school since she’s paying them back. maybe you should go back and reread the post because i clearly understood what he/she was saying.

06.10.08 at 1:11 pm

boomboomroom says:
    hey rattler2006, maybe you need to take another look at what i wrote because i said what i meant and it seems clear to everyone but you. I asked in one question, what were her student loans for? In dumb ass terms, what did she go to school for/get a degree in?” Secondly, I stated that since she is paying back her student loans, clearly she has already graduated which indirectly points back to the first question (…what WERE the loans for). I know “how the system works” dumb ass, I went to and graduate from a University with 2 degrees. I had grants as well as student loans so I know how it goes. Nobody really cares if she’s your classmate or not “dude.” Nobody is hating, I’m making excellent money at a job I love since being out of college and I didn’t have to go on a fake “reality” show or sell ass to get where I am today. I guess any exposure is good exposure in her eyes. Bitches off of that show aren’t taken serious or seen as anything but hoes who kissed Flav and wanted some tv time. She’ll be nothing more but a tv whore for the rest of her life. Check out the other Flavettes. THAT’S wassup pimpin’!

06.10.08 at 2:13 pm

BeautifulBabyGirl says:
    Say, if she could pay that back in two days working at hooters, how come she hasn’t yet. I mean shes talking she owe it as in present tense, so pay it back, you already have exposure, how much is she really getting with all this exposure? Whatever. Doesn’t sound very hot, but you look hot in the pic though. I can see some beauty in you only if you didn’t address any of those comments, but I do my best to find beauty in everything. lol.

06.10.08 at 2:36 pm

realize says:
    who cares about any of this crap lol… I still dont get why people get so crabby and ready to defend people who wouldnt come see them if they were on their death beds lol. sad

06.10.08 at 6:24 pm

Quaishaun says:
    fuck flavor flav. youre still da greatest myammee!!!!!

06.11.08 at 2:39 am

Lady_Rattler 07 says:
    I went to school with Angie as well. She is very talented when it comes to fashion designing and making clothes although i was never sure what her major was. She is a very pleasant and funny person. I was not at all surprised to see her on the Flavor of Love. She has a website angelapitts.com. I think that her life is going to amount to more than reality tv whore. I think that she is really going places and this show like so many others is a foot in the door.

06.11.08 at 3:44 am

Nota says:
    Who cares about her going to school. I think the point the ppl here are trying to make is..If ur bragging about making so much $ that you can “pay loans off in 2 days” then why havent you. Contradicting yourself. And Hooters does have pictures of their girls reping them, ur just not one of them lmao. Plus this interviews answers made her sound like just an angry person with a bad attitude.
    That never gets you far.

06.11.08 at 10:02 am

Myamee Bashes Flav While Looking Way Hot | Blog Archive | Vh1 Blog says:
    [...] Myamee’s interview in King has finally emerged, and the kicked off cutie lashes out at the man who dumped her because “he was scared for his little life.” Zing! It’s short and sweet, and we’ve got highlights below. [...]

06.11.08 at 10:23 am

ThaGoddess says:
    She was saying she could pay off a stack ($1000) with 2 days of work. Read slower…

06.11.08 at 11:13 am

king says:
    flav iz obviously goin blind or jus retarded!! 4 him 2 let this dime go he gotta be!! I wulda had 2 roll wit myammee or black..but dis dumb fuck didnt pick neither one of dem!!

06.11.08 at 4:41 pm

Siege says:
    I don’t really care what happened on the show because that shit was stupid………..but myammee look good as hell any normal nigga woulda scooped her up………..my fav five from off the show……..1.Savanna(she might be a little bigger than average but any real nigga would hit that shit in a heart beat), 2.Prancer, 3.Bunz, 4.Rayna, and 5.Ice

06.11.08 at 5:02 pm

jazz says:
    u know it had to be shy and dem ugly ass twins dat did dat. they were hating on u becuz u look betta dn half of the bitches on there. flav is ugly n u cn do betta let da old bastard do his thing. dats the only way he cn get a woman dat close to him.

06.11.08 at 5:09 pm

Contemplate says:
    I think everyone is missing the point…or didn’t watch the show. She didn’t owe anyone any money. Rayne set that up because she was mad at Mayamee. I think what Myamee is trying to say is that even if she did owe someone some money, she would have been able to pay it and not have them call her while she’s filming a tv show.

06.11.08 at 7:31 pm

reggie says:
    well i think this girl has a bright future behind her shes georgeous i like her alot she looks like a bright meagan good

06.11.08 at 7:51 pm

lil'vina says:
    i don’t see why people get mad over dumb shit like this and plus rayna did set her up for that. i don’t get why she even went on that show if she’s in school so basically she wanted to be on t.v to be famous just like everybody else. but at least she’s getting her education and staying in school cuz half of the girls in
    that house probably don’t even have one. i ain’t hating on her but she shouldn’t have been
    a part of flavor of love but hey everybody makes their own decisions, even dumb ones. plus
    i don’t think she is a t.v whore but that’s what people are going to view her. so people here need to get a life and tripping off this shit cuz i’m not and let her do her thing cuz in the end she’s grown just like everybody else
    so oh well.

06.12.08 at 12:34 am

nikki b says:
    people are dumb ass shyt why get mad over statements that this lady said to me it seems like you all are hating that had something bad to say about her comments. And if you did watch the show she was set up…..

06.12.08 at 12:43 am

tasha says:
    ok listen that hoe rainay set her up she called and told seasons but seasons didnt tell no body ,but all they dumb assess for got to look at the cluess it had to b some body from the house because they knew her only by the name flav gave her and unless they went 6 mounts in da furture 2 wath da show they dont know her name FLav gve her

06.12.08 at 10:00 am

black says:
    I knew shy stanky breath ass set you up they showed it on the scenes we didnt see. How did he know to ask for shy. They knew flav was feeling you so they had to get you off the show some kind of way, thats what haters do. You were way to pretty for flavs ugly ass anyway get you a basketball player.

06.15.08 at 7:31 pm

tamalar says:
    wow , this is so bad ? for me , i think myamee was the good girl who was at the house but finally flav was taking a good choice for his baby mama however i do not love thing 2? myamee you are great , that’s right i love you ,but the only thing still thing that you are beautiful and making a good money…..
    see ya…

06.16.08 at 1:53 am

carmel delight says:
    not being gay or anything but you should b glad flav ugly ass kick u off look at him u to pretty to b seen with that mess money aint that serious all the money paid to me in the world cant make me sleep with that monkey

06.16.08 at 1:54 am

carmel delight says:
    girl u know rayne ugly ass set u up she hated on u hard cause u look better

06.16.08 at 8:37 am

MS.TINY21 says:
    WELL HE PUT THE PRETTIES GIRL OUT OF THE HOUSE PICKED THE WINNER AND LEFT WITH A WHITE GIRL AINT THAT SOME SHIT BUT YOU ARE TO PRETTY FOR HIM GIRL

06.16.08 at 4:48 pm

Gabe says:
    flav is a dumb ass. you was the best lookin girl on the show
    only a dumb ass would get rid of you
    you sexy as hell
    you got them big as titis
    my fantasy is to meet some of the flavor of love girls and you are one of whom id love to meet
    heres my email

06.16.08 at 4:49 pm

Gabe says:
    trinidadhibachi@yahoo.com

06.17.08 at 1:44 pm

Paris says:
    I think she is a very pretty girl. Who really cares about why she was kicked off. Hopefully, if she has a dream past Hooters, she just got a “jump start” from the show. Haters follow all gorgeous women that happen to be humble too. I dont know her personally, but I can speak for myself. http://www.myspace.com/Paris_28

06.17.08 at 1:46 pm

Paris says:
    I think she is a very pretty girl. Who really cares about why she was kicked off? Hopefully, if she has a dream past Hooters, she just got a “jump start” from the show. Haters follow all gorgeous women that happen to be humble too. I dont know her personally, but I can speak for myself. I am Paris and you already know my story.www.myspace.com/Paris_28

06.17.08 at 2:06 pm

cb1202 says:
    yoa kna’ flav was wrong for that you are a true dime peice. Some of the girls was scared cause you had more book sence & common sence than all of the females in the house…..Flave stupid!!!! a girl that fine like you..words just cant explain it…THE TOTAL PACKAGE

06.17.08 at 2:10 pm

peachiekisses says:
    rayna didn’t set her up. this is what we call creative editing.. according to seezinz (she spoke about it on the radio), a man called the house multiple times for myamme. she may have really owed the money. we’ll never know for sure… it aint that serious. =)

06.17.08 at 9:16 pm

JESS says:
    YEAH I DO BELIEVE THAT RAYNE MAN LOOKING AS* SET U UP, AND BECAUSE U LOOKED BETTER THAN THEM OTHER GIRLS THEY KNEW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF THEY HAD LET U MAKE IT TO THE END.

06.17.08 at 9:21 pm

Kevin Kain says:
    Why does it matter if she owed money or not… She was in college! I’m not defending nor am I bashing her. We looked into the lives of these women and we saw GLIMPSES… Nothing more. Angie is a beautiful woman and thats really all any of us can say for a fact… STOP GETTING SO EMOTIONAL PEOPLE… lol

06.18.08 at 10:32 pm

lilc-low says:
    yeah as you can see, they did set you up but it’s all good cuz everything happens for a reason and i cant stand shy stankin ass breath and u are beautiful!!

06.19.08 at 2:46 am

ClayG says:
    Owe money or not Ms. Myammee is on fire. One of the best to show in King. Keep it working.

06.20.08 at 5:59 pm

emack says:
    myammee says flava is dumb however she got kicked off the show while flave made money.
    now who is dumb?she should pay the pimp is 1000
    dollars.

06.26.08 at 5:30 pm

Dwayne says:
    listen the whole situation could hav been avioded if people would hav put together the clues they would have known that she was set-up.when rayna called she said that she was gonna get the people back who got her kicked off. then all of a sudden some dude called and says that she owes money. and he also called her by the nickname flav gave her so its kinda adds up if she dont know who the guy is it had to be some one who had a problem with her. so pay attention eveything adds up. nd if you disagree hit me up on aim my join is dwaynewi18 or yahoo williamsdwayne47@yahoo.com or even mocospace legacy18. dont worry mayamme i got her back

06.26.08 at 5:34 pm

Dwayne says:
    listen dat dumb broad rayna set her up and my baby got kicked off but thats good cause he did not deserve her

06.28.08 at 3:27 am

me says:
    big ass head

06.28.08 at 11:50 am

dollie says:
    wuz up myammee the girl that set u up was rayna but fuck that bitch she got mad cause flav kicked her azz out girl i got u.

07.3.08 at 10:31 am

shay says:
    them hoes was just haten on her cause she look better them them who ever set her up that was fucked up they need 2 stop haten.

07.5.08 at 1:28 pm

{Pretty Princess} says:
    who ever did that they was haten on myammee if they did not prank her she probrably would have won Flavs heart

07.6.08 at 12:34 pm

abbion says:
    it was RHIANNA because flav kick her off the show for fakeness.

07.15.08 at 1:11 pm

JON BOY says:
    I WANTA 2 FUCK HER BAD

07.15.08 at 1:12 pm

JON BOY says:
    WIT DAT BIG OLD ROUND BOOTY WIT DEM ROUND TITS

07.15.08 at 4:16 pm

sensuallybi says:
    you ask me flav is using the show to get free ass. he don’t want any of these women. he obviously can’t trust them too much. and after reading this interview i’m sure that he kicked her off for her nasty ass attitude and not her body. i looked and thought she was banging and then i read and it all went away. i’m sure he was feeling the same thing.

08.22.08 at 11:05 am

Mike25 says:
    yo I do thimk flav is dumb as hell for kickin her off, his old ass so ugly u could close yo eyes and still see dat nigga.

09.13.08 at 10:35 pm

Slowzky says:
    I bet it was dat ho Rayna.I saw her hatin from a mile away(real shit). -Angela is too good of a person for all the drama.

09.29.08 at 10:36 am

Gordon McGowan says:
    First of all, I want to say wazup to Myammee and that I’m a big fan of hers and I have much love for her. I think that the situation was blown out of portion. After watching the show, I felt that Myammee was the realest chick on the show. Not only she is beautiful on the outside, but she is also on the inside. Hell, if I was older enough, I would date her. For the record, I’m 20 years old and soon will be 21 in 2 months

09.29.08 at 10:47 am

Gordon McGowan says:
    Wazup, I just want to say that I think flav was trippin when he eliminated Myammee from the competition. Myammee is a total package and she is the shit. As a far as I’m concern, Myammee was the Competition. All those females was hatin the fact that Myammee was the finest chick on the show and somebody set her up to get her kicked off. Shit girl, instead of fucking with flav, you need to be come and see ya man, real talk. Like I said earlier, if I had the chance, I would date her. So Myammee holla at your boy.

10.23.08 at 2:30 pm

Thomas Bridges says:
    Myammee eventhough I don’t know you personally, You the one that made a dumb decision to be on his show not flav think about it, the man is almost 50, he is a womanizer,probably doesn’t care about you in the first place except that you are pretty,and even that you end up with flav the relationship would probably won’t last long, not to mention he has 8 children by eight different mothers and you need to think what will your family will think of him because family come first. I not saying that flav is really a bad person because I don’t know that but I can say that you two don’t belong together and have nothing in common both of you have differnt personality and he too old for you anyway. Please don’t think I trying to hurt your feeling I am not, I am just telling it like it is.

02.22.09 at 6:27 pm

zendre says:
    WOW THESE FEMALES DNT GOT NUTTIN BETTA 2 DO THEN BAD MOUTH FLAVA FLAV BET THEY WAZNT SAYIN DAT WHEN SHE WAS SUCKIN HIM OFF

03.31.09 at 2:35 pm

loveableTAE says:
    to me she was the prettiest,and seezinz,and i think flav should have looked into it more than he did shit maybe he was scared of the dude who called i mean he aint kno young buck anymore lol

04.14.09 at 1:33 am

April says:
    I just proved my point she is 2 faced it but wateva.

Comments