35 Comments     Wednesday, June 11th, 2008

Bria Myles

The former KING cover girl is the hottest thing to happen to video games since Lara Croft

As if hard-hitting, realistic boxing action wasn’t enough of a reason to cop Don King Presents: Prizefighter, it was recently revealed that former KING cover girl Bria Myles (http://www.briamyles.com) plays a live-action role in the Xbox 360 game. “I’m a good temptation,” Bria told KING-MAG.com, “if you get with me [in the game] you get bigger fights in bigger arenas.” Her character might crush on knuckledraggers, but don’t expect to see the Cali beauty on the arm of a dude like Shannon Briggs anytime soon. “I wouldn’t say I’d never date a boxer, because I don’t like to use the word never, but I usually go for skinny guys.” But before you turn anorexic to get a date with Ms. Myles, realize she’s not talking Snoop-skinny. “No, not like Snoop! More like Pharrell.” Guess we better lay off the Krispy Kreme.
    ———————————————————————————–

studiobria.jpg mcarey.jpg

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 11th, 2008 at 11:57 am and is filed under Features, Girls. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

35 Responses to “Bria Myles”

06.11.08 at 12:47 pm

jayanderson says:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bria is chocolatey and sexy as hell. Major phatty on her.

06.11.08 at 2:03 pm

John Mack says:
    Bria is the dopest chick in the game. Good to hear she’s doing other stuff.

06.11.08 at 2:35 pm

Erasmo says:
    Bria Myles is the most sexiest chocolate model out there.

06.11.08 at 2:55 pm

Yall Ignorant says:
    Are yall serious?? U really gonna limit this girl to just being the sexiest “chocolate model” ???….Shes shittin on most the models out there homie. Dont limit this bad ass woman homie. And shes all natural too….. Fuc it She is the sexiest model period doin it right now. Yall niggas man…

06.11.08 at 3:54 pm

» Guess Who’s Bizack! | Highbrid Nation | Because Knowledge is Power says:
    [...] SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: “Guess Who’s Bizack!”, url: “http://highbridnation.com/2008/06/11/guess-whos-bizack/” }); Well I’m back ya’ll. After 25 days in the Mojave Desert I have returned to Highbrid Nation. Instead of boring you all with stories of me off roadiing Hummers up to the top of mountains and killing coyotes with my bare hands, I’d rather talk about how the site performed while I was gone and where we are going from here (though I may have to tell you guys at a later date about me running into Bria Miles in the Chicago airport). [...]

06.11.08 at 4:37 pm

Craig G. says:
    NOW THAT’S CHOC-A-LICK

06.11.08 at 4:42 pm

Siege says:
    The SEXIEST chocolate thing walking the planet right now chick is perfect period god would come down from heaven just to get in line to try to hit that shit

06.11.08 at 5:22 pm

YourGirlfriendsBoyfriend says:
    Skinny dude??? With that Phatty that ol’ girl got, she’ll cruch dude if she tried to ride. Can’t no skinny dude nothing with that. She don’t got a monkey she got a go-rilla.

06.11.08 at 6:05 pm

CeF says:
    Bria is my wife 2 be. All them other chicks better FALL the F BACK. she my BLACK BUDDAFLY (“,).

06.11.08 at 7:07 pm

DruDownn says:
    Bria looks like a honey I met on SexSearch.com. They’re both fine.

06.11.08 at 7:59 pm

sizzle says:
    Why does she have to be the sexiest CHOCOLATE thing? Why can’t she just be the sexiest period. Thats like saying, damn she is sexy as hell for a chocolate girl. Like chocolate girls aren’t sexy, and they only come a dime a dozen. Well, they don’t.

06.11.08 at 8:54 pm

E-Gadz! says:
    Bria! Keep doin’ what you do girl!

06.11.08 at 9:52 pm

Jamrock says:
    Mrs.s Myles, bootiful princess you are. That a$$ you got is a baby-makin’ industry on it’s own, and those puppy-eyes would make any men want 2 marry you. I’ll push my luck okay, there’s weight classes in boxing,so, if 5,11..160 pounds ain’t too much 4 you, holla at me and you might get to love boxers after being with me.Baby your a knockout ;) ask King for my e-mail ,they have it !
    *awwww..feels good 2 dream *

06.12.08 at 3:24 am

P.R.I.M.E. says:
    I dream of marrying and having children with a woman who looks like her.

06.13.08 at 2:57 pm

shakey says:
    that is one woman that is worth anything she asks for!

06.13.08 at 11:00 pm

SUKHUM JJ says:
    SHE VERY HOT TOO? LOVE TOO SEE THAT IN MIND ALOT TIME STILL THINKING ABOUT A LOT HAVE GOOD LUCK ALSO!

06.15.08 at 3:12 pm

Bigg Dee says:
    Wooooow!!! When I first saw her pics I became a fan.I have a thing for DARK CHOCOLATE GIRLS.She`s the total package to me.Pretty,Fine,Blac,& getting that paper.What more can a man ask for???

06.15.08 at 10:57 pm

dawg says:
    LOVE TOO SEE THAT IN MIND ALOT TIME STILL THINKING ABOUT A LOT HAVE GOOD LUCK ALSO! What the fuck does that mean? this site has so many dumb assholes on it

06.15.08 at 11:34 pm

Jazmin says:
    can you give some of that to mariah carey she needs it more than u

06.17.08 at 9:46 am

Kenneth says:
    I love chocolatey women, will u marry me?

06.17.08 at 2:12 pm

WARNING says:
    GOD DAMMNNNNNNNNNNN

06.20.08 at 3:55 pm

caz says:
    HOT CHOCOLATE!!! Where can I put the whipped c____m??

06.21.08 at 1:02 am

marshmallow dick says:
    put the whip cream on my asshole and lick it out, caz

06.21.08 at 11:02 am

saz says:
    I fsll in love allover again every time I see MS.Myles! xoxoxo….

06.25.08 at 2:53 pm

You don't "NO" me! says:
    I would love to drink her cum from a shot glass.

07.22.08 at 12:30 pm

Genral says:
    Dude a above is just gay. I rather she just sucked me off to be honest!

07.22.08 at 10:51 pm

jay says:
    Bria myles is the sexiest woman i have ever seen,a straight trophy wife material.

07.23.08 at 9:21 pm

Adam says:
    Bria is incredible!!

07.25.08 at 4:32 pm

» Pick and Choose: Bria Myles or Jeri J - KING-mag.com says:
    [...] The showdown you wanted to see With her perfect complexion and bottle-shaped body, last week’s Web Girl of the Week Jeri J has drawn obvious comparisons to former KING cover girl Bria Myles. So is Jeri the successor to Bria’s throne? Or does Ms. Myles still wear the crown? You decide. ———————————————————————————– [...]

07.25.08 at 10:16 pm

donwil says:
    I just love Bria!!!!

07.27.08 at 4:50 pm

qua qua says:
    chocolate….the only way 2 go.SISTERS

10.17.08 at 1:55 am

Oz says:
    How can this masterfully-sculpted block of onyx not have any words that show their gratitude & admiration for those captivating hips? The “bootylicious” modeling industry is just flooded with girls of every nationality with the measurements of every curvy dynamic, but Bria is the brilliant offering for gentlemen like myself who also love a healthy set hips to compliment the ass. It’s an irresistably blood-rushing marriage of thickness & curvature and few have shown a more amazing display than Bria in my humble opinion. Oz, Brooklyn.

12.7.08 at 10:38 pm

latigo says:
    bria is a sexy sexy amazon that I always heard about.

12.7.08 at 10:42 pm

latigo says:
    Bria Myles is so,so, sexy she has her own category. She is the Amazon of LA,YEAH BABY.

06.11.12 at 9:49 am

skate says:
    This woman is so beautiful wit the perfect color skin

Comments