56 Comments     Saturday, July 30th, 2005

Buffie the Body

But of course KING had to grant Buffie the Body a six-page spread. We haven’t seen such a mesmerizing creation since glow-in-the-dark yo-yos.

“Clap Back”

Bruce Banner can blame his extreme makeover on Gamma-rays. What, prey tell, is Buffie The Body’s excuse? Well, her hulking buttocks’ origin is as follows [insert Trina’s “Pull Over” instrumental here]: Something strange happened seven years ago. An unassuming Buffie Carruth, long before her days as a thunder-clapping stripper and heart-stopping web model (Buffiethebody.com), started to notice a peculiar and rapid change in her physique. Formerly a size 3 in jeans, the Athens, Georgia native’s body was transforming. Her final measurements were a mutant-like 34-27-45. When the big-bodied babe debuted in Tony Yayo’s “So Seductive” video, she left dudes waddling like penguins—take a second, think about it. Sure, reigning Queen of KING Ki Toy Johnson is still the G.O.A.T. around these parts, but Ms. Carruth is definitely gunning for that number one spot.

Answering the question plaguing the minds of people everywhere:

“Yes, it’s real! When a lot of people see my pictures, they automatically think Photoshop blew my ass up. People have actually seen it in person and they still don’t believe it. I can see why people might think it’s fake ‘cause, shit, it’s a one of a kind ass [laughs].”

Candidly admitting her celebrity source:

“If my ass were flat, I’d be in trouble [laughs]. I always wished my butt was bigger. But I feel if I had to choose, I’ll keep the ass ‘cause I’ve never known somebody who got as far as I have, in such a short time, with just big titties.”

Commenting on the issue of male size:

“You’re asking me if guys have to have a big dick? To me, it’s how you work it. Size ain’t no big issue with me—it all depends how you use what you got. Just take your time and concentrate on what you’re doing, I’m sure everything will come out right.”

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 30th, 2005 at 5:19 pm and is filed under KING Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

56 Responses to “Buffie the Body”

06.15.06 at 7:44 pm

jboy305 says:
    Daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnn u is a bad gurl who eva yo boyfriend is… he my hero

07.9.06 at 4:17 pm

New York Minute says:
    that ass is bigger than my head

07.17.06 at 9:36 am

731 says:
    like that ass

07.19.06 at 11:16 pm

LIGHT44 says:
    BUFFIE A HOE!@HOWE MANY DUEES DID SHE FUCKK TO GET IN&HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS DID SHE FUCKK…’CUS SHE A TIPDRILL..SHE UGLY AS HELL!!
    DOES SHE HAVE AN STD YET..?

07.20.06 at 12:54 pm

Monyette B. says:
    Buffie the Body is very sexy and have a big butt that I wish I have one as well. You go girl.

07.23.06 at 12:16 pm

up4nothing says:
    still can’t believe that ass. mine is big but not that much. sure she loves nigga to touch it hard

07.27.06 at 3:10 pm

Joe says:
    heya buffie,  we can have a quick shag if ya want :P

08.7.06 at 10:17 am

B Nice says:
    your body is nice, i like ya face better

08.8.06 at 7:56 am

Neo says:
    damn girl iam from africa and i dony look like tht,damn u fine.

09.15.06 at 11:08 pm

Martinez says:
    funny thing..I have seen stuff like that before in smaller towns in PR, DR and Haity but something with your eyes makes a person think about what is the bottom line with her. She really is something, explaining sexual arousal is easy…but explaining that other thing is almost impossible You are a dream..but whatabout the 10 or 12th time…personality and conversation reigns supreme over any sexual satisfaction (well, sort of..lol) Be Well
    Stay Well
    Luis F Martinez

10.5.06 at 3:10 pm

craig says:
    when am i going to see u naked boo

02.11.07 at 5:04 pm

MADE MAN says:
    Buffie i love you, but mostly i love your ass!!!!!!!!!!!

03.17.07 at 4:36 am

Alex says:
    she’s amazing

03.19.07 at 5:04 pm

SHADEEM says:
    BUFFIE ASS IS SO PHAT AND SHE SEXY AS SHIT

03.19.07 at 5:06 pm

SHADEEM says:
    oh… my god girl dammmmmmmmmmmmm

03.20.07 at 4:01 pm

New Orleans bown says:
    dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm buffie u my gurl look baby get at yo boi bay on myspace kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

03.22.07 at 3:33 pm

ANDREA says:
    GURL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ONE DAY I’M GOING TO BE JUS LIKE U

03.30.07 at 12:10 pm

MSBABYDOLL says:
    I can look at your pics all day. I wish I was workin with what you have. I get attention from niggas cause of my phat ass, but I would love to be workin with what you got. Does it take a long dick to get pass all that if you gettin hit from the back?…lol

05.16.07 at 2:52 pm

GENO says:
    MAN ILOVE THE WAY U GET MONEY 4REAL NOW THATS WHAT TURNS ME ON NOT YOUR BODY SOMEWHAT???

06.8.07 at 9:41 am

ckam423 says:
    dammmmmmmmmm buffie u got a pht azz i wonder who iz hitin that. u luk gud 2

11.8.07 at 11:38 am

semzza says:
    ur still do it for me ur hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

11.26.07 at 2:45 pm

Angel says:
    you are amazing you look good.You are the epitome of why europeans are envious of what black girls have in their jeans.

12.31.07 at 2:11 pm

J882 says:
    I, just wanna say Buffie you look very, very good,sweet,p-h-t and your body is fantastic. I wish i had a girl like you. I did not know who u were un till i sall you in vibe magazine! But keep up the good. once again this is ya boy j882 a-k-a Black Nipples single Black Females Holla back.

01.20.08 at 10:06 pm

Frederic M. Boxx says:
    Buffie Baby Keep doing what you do. You are forever on my wish list. After all I still have a dream I call it Buffie. Peace Baby with your fine self….

01.23.08 at 5:05 pm

monique says:
    buffie i must tell you fuck them haters they hatin because they dont have what you got. shit i dont have no choice but to like you my boyfriend loves your ass he always telling me he wish i had an ass like yours we love you buffie

02.12.08 at 4:44 pm

V-MOE KORLEON 913 says:
    I WILL NOT GIVE UP TIL I MEET YOU IN PERSON. YOU KNOW YOU GOT MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD DREAMING OF BEING WITH YOU. SO I KNOW IT’S ALL REAL AND I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU IN PERSON. AND ONCE I START SHOOTING THESE VIDEOS AGAINST ALL ODDS I GOT TO HAVE THE HOTTEST WOMAN IN AMERICA IN A FEW OF MY VIDEOS.

02.12.08 at 4:46 pm

V-MOE KORLEON 913 says:
    I LOVE YOU BUFFIE. THAT IS REAL TALK. KEEP IT LOOKING GOOD. AND I KNOW IT IS SOFT. YOU ARE ON POINT. ONE HUNDRED

03.7.08 at 5:23 pm

V-MOE KORLEON 913 says:
    BUFFIE I WOULD LOVE TO GET A REPONSE FROM YOU. ARE SUPERBAD. IF I HAD 100 MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD GO TO THE MOON. I’D HAVE ROXY REYNOLDS, BUFFIE THE BODY AND DEELISHISS ALL IN ONE ROOM. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO. I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN YOU DIG

03.13.08 at 9:56 pm

fibilove says:
    very nice girl

04.28.08 at 2:40 pm

buffie the says:
    [...] the Posted on April 28, 2008, 6:40 pmby admin best video: buffie thebuffie the body teaches the thunderclap…buffie the bodyMore video: foruser();emaginibloating everytime ifeyerwtol tv toledo ohiorabqsaresetting digital cable descramblersThe most popular links about buffie the (by google opininon):Midgets pick up silver in Penticton – Alberni Valley NewsPhoto submittedmobile wallpaper distributor of the leading urban supermodels, including Tomika Skanes, Coco, buffie the Body, …http://www.prweb.com/releases/urbmobrecords/hitthestage/prweb895534.htmSquareState- BUFFIE THE BODY – 58 – Female – Athens, Georgia – …MySpace profile for buffie the BODY with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me andBuffie the Body – KING-mag.comWhat, prey tell, is buffie the Body??s excuse? Well, her hulking buttocks?? origin is as follows insert Trina??s ???Pull Over???- BUFFIE THE BODY – 58 – Female – Athens, Georgia …MySpace profile for buffie the BODY with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me andThe Body Preview Of BuffieTheBodyBuffie the Body Preview Of BuffieTheBody. BuffieTheBody Preview. buffie the Body Quick Rating … Check out buffie the Body, by clicking here and enjoy the FREE tour!the Body LapdanceI found a nice version of the buffie the Body Lapdance video. It looks like she is behind the stage or at a shoot, maybe even a rap videoCarruth – Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaBuffie Carruth, professionally known as buffie the Body, is an African American model. … buffie the Body was nominated in the 2005 VIBE Awards forthe Vampire Slayerhttp://www.orble.com/my-buffy-will-go-on/Buffie The Body – BrightcoveSuper Model buffie the Body invites you on a journey through some of her most memorable moments of her modelingcareer.http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=339008267&channel=326871523Buffie the Body :: Seeing IS BelievingOfficial site for the voluptuous African American model.http://www.buffiethebody.com/Are you looking for BuFFie’S PaGe?Are you looking for BuFFie’S PaGe? It is temporarily out of service. Please try again in a few minutes.http://bufs.blogspot.com/ [...]

05.3.08 at 9:08 pm

darren says:
    is that your real butt or did you get those professional implants i seen that shit being done this latino girls ass looked just like your when it was all done she went from skate board flat to the full moon.

05.8.08 at 5:11 am

cantonment E says:
    just keep it real I KNOW ITS REAL BUFFIE ALL GOOD.

05.17.08 at 1:05 am

cantonment E says:
    real men from the can say buffie your the best model we seen A long time CANTONMENT FL 32533 OKAY?

07.12.08 at 4:33 pm

buffie lover says:
    i love everything about u

12.26.08 at 2:41 pm

Earl Edwards says:
    Dear Buffie How are you doing today? I want you to know that I am a Big FAN of yours, I hav e most of your pics. I don’t disrespect pretty women, in the intertainment business, I admir them to the up most, I just wish I can get that one wish. That wish is to at least here from you or yhouj send me a note. Good luck and Merry Christmas/Happy New Years.

01.3.09 at 1:02 pm

Big Rick says:
    Ya’ll mofos need to learn how to spell and use puctuation. LOL. You’re making us all look bad. Buffie is just average in the face but the ass is fat. She’s ghetto and country so that makes her a lot less attractive to me. I’d hit if I didn’t have to talk to here. LOL.

02.25.09 at 11:04 pm

the dogg says:
    there big rick is talking about how people use “puctuation”….punctuation…is the real spelling and buffie is the best cause she is from the country and got a lil hood in her…that makes her my trademark saying as I am from GA also…she is BACKWOODS HOOD….now that is a combo you can’t deal with…So I will talk to her big rick being you don’t want to talk to “here”…LMAO

03.6.09 at 6:46 pm

» Buffie The Body - KING-mag.com says:
    [...] KING grants Buffie the Body a six-page spread var staf_confirmtext = ‘email sent’ #stafBlock { position: absolute !important; z-index: 100000; display: none; width: 200px; } #stafForm { background-color: #cc9900; border: 1px solid #993366; padding: 5px; margin:0; } #stafForm h2 { margin: 0; } #stafForm input, #stafForm label, #stafForm h2 { font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 1em; color: #222222; } #stafForm input { width: 90px; height: 15px; margin-top: 5px; border: 1px solid #ccc; } #stafForm label { float: left; display: block; width: 90px; line-height: 16px; } #stafClose { float: right; margin-right: 5px; } x [...]

06.8.10 at 9:13 pm

Buffie the body naked | JOnlineinfo says:
    [...] » Buffie the Body – KING-mag.comBut of course KING had to grant Buffie the Body a six-page spread. … when am i going to see u naked boo. 02.11.07 at 5:04 pm. MADE MAN says: Buffie i love … [...]

07.5.10 at 10:14 pm

coolio rogers says:
    She is the most ignorant speaking chick I have ever met. The chick is slow for real. Smashing her would be like smashing a retarded chick with a big ass. Kay Slay smashed it and he liked it but he fucks with retarded dirt bags all of the time so it is easy for him.

02.14.11 at 10:45 pm

BloodinSMM says:
    Yooooo buffie wen u gon let me hit

02.14.11 at 10:47 pm

BloodinSMM says:
    Answer: RITE NOW

03.31.11 at 6:40 pm

Reverendo says:
    eu moro em Angola , te admiro bastanta. adoro o teu corpo a tua boca teus seios teu rabo. não diseste. se poderes me envia seus videos suas fotos tudo que é novidade a serca de tí.

04.7.11 at 9:45 am

Marica Linn aka Beautiful The Beast says:
    today is my bday so you should google me as your gift to me, hopefully that’ll result in u becoming a supporter & friend :-) lol worth a try right?
    & I heart Buffie

04.21.11 at 10:55 am

Ramon Ivan Rivera-Lopez says:
    The rush of blood emerges from my heart to my brain just by thinking of the way you adorn the light. Ramon Ivan. by Ramon Ivan Rivera-Lopez Water that’s dry shadow that blinds-
    One thing I can remember in my old thoughts is this,
    As I travel across the sea and generations are short to me
    I can see her in the distance and memories come to me
    They come to me as the elder has been fasten
    In a life that has gone under me. I used to write history on stone walls
    And I was famous until I was done
    All I remember after that is that I’m,
    Here swimming in water that’s dry. I used to waste time at night hoping
    And most times dawn would surprise me
    I still didn’t want to open my eyes
    As I was drowning in water that’s dry. I was disconnected from any kind of mind
    As I was left behind and they went by
    I still had this other chance
    As resurrection has dried up my tears … Now that I am the water that’s dry.

06.6.11 at 6:20 pm

Damn Air Freshener says:
    Damn! Damn! Damn! All that azz!!!

07.6.11 at 11:34 am

kim reese says:
    I wish my ass was like that, that shit look sexy as hell and guys love it

10.12.11 at 4:04 am

Motorcycle, DasaDealer says:
    Motorcycle, DasaDealer… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

10.15.11 at 12:13 am

rhinestone jewellery,costume jewelry,costume jewellery,Bead jewelry,bead jewellery,diamondPendants,diamond jewellery,Earring sets,jewelry wholesale,body says:
    rhinestone jewellery,costume jewelry,costume jewellery,Bead jewelry,bead jewellery,diamondPendants,diamond jewellery,Earring sets,jewelry wholesale,body … [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

10.16.11 at 3:03 am

covergirl queen collection store locator says:
    covergirl match department store… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

10.21.11 at 4:23 pm

Find great Pec Workouts! says:
    Find great Pec Workouts!… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

11.2.11 at 4:09 pm

laser skin treatment acne says:
    laser skin treatment acne… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

11.15.11 at 5:27 pm

how to get rid of pimples fast says:
    how to get rid of pimples fast… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

11.22.11 at 4:14 am

allegiant 757 says:
    allegiant 757… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

12.3.11 at 12:27 am

chakras and meanings says:
    chakras and meanings… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

12.24.11 at 1:15 am

jak schudnąć says:
    jak schudnąć… [...]» Buffie the Body – KING-mag.com[...]…

Comments