33 Comments     Monday, October 20th, 2008

Web Girl of the Week: CiCi Santarelli

19-year-old Italian princess CiCi Santarelli doesn’t mind being bad…just don’t tell her parents.

Name: CiCi Santarelli

Age: 19

Industry Age [You know everyone has one]: 19

Height: 5’5

Weight: 130

MySpace: myspace.com/cicibabii

WebSite: cicisantarelli.com, sinfullycici.com

Profession: Model / Yo! Raps Eyecandy Section Editor / Blacksportsonline Contributing Writer / Claire’s Assistant Mangager

Relationship Status: Single

Measurements: 34D-25-36

Favorite Sport: Basketball

Favorite Movie: Never Die Alone

Favorite Artist: Trey Songz

Favorite Food: Spaghetti pizza

What’s your favorite body part and why? My boobs and my eyes, because they attract the most attention.

cici2.jpgcici1.jpg

McDonald’s or Burger King? Burger King

Sleep or sex? Sex, sleep and then sex again!

Tell us a funny, but dirty joke. Oh, man, I can’t. I’m bad at these.

The person I would most like to meet is… Kimora Lee Simmons

Can you cook? If you can what’s your specialty? If not, why? I’m half Italian, what do you think? [wink]

What were you doing five minutes before this interview? In the library, doing a research paper on global warming and answering messages on cicisantarelli.com.

If you had to sleep with one woman who would it be? Angelina Jolie

What is the most important issue in the world today and why? Economy and jobs, hands down! There is a major declination in employment, not to mention the obvious recession.

Do you own any adult videos? Yes

When did you know you could be a model? When I realized I had a talent and a look.

cicipool4.jpgcicipool3.jpg

Can we buy you a drink? If so, what kind? A bottle of Glen Garioch

Ever had a one-night stand? Haven’t we all?

Have you ever told a lie? Are half-truths lying?

Did you just lie about having or not having a one-night stand? No

If I ruled the world, I would… put Obama in office!

Doing this will get you cut… Doing something outlandish or disrespectful, like not paying me my money! [laughs]

Lights on or lights off? Mix it up!

The biggest misconception about me is… that I am snooty.

Tell us something your parents don’t know about you… They don’t know about sinfullycici.com!

Preferred type of underwear? Thongs

cicicrayon.jpgcicigun.jpg

What is the most creative thing a guy has said or done to approach you? I’m yet to see any creativity.

If you don’t have a lot of money, you better have… a good reason.

What’s your fetish? I am yet to discover it.
    ———————————————————————————–
    Want to be KING-Mag.com’s next Web Girl? Email your pics and info to sean.malcolm@harris-pub.com

This entry was posted on Monday, October 20th, 2008 at 10:01 am and is filed under Features, Girls, WEB GIRL. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

33 Responses to “Web Girl of the Week: CiCi Santarelli”

10.20.08 at 1:05 pm

Chris says:
    She is ok…I give her a 7 and a half face…and a 8 body…She needs a bigger butt but oh well keep doing your thang CiCi

10.20.08 at 1:33 pm

jmend says:
    she is bad nd she only 19!!!!she got a good future!!!!!baby girl if i saw u i’d be ya best creative man…i’d cum at u like charlie wilson!!!hey girl how u doin my name is justin last name mendez and i was wonderin if i can take you out show u a good time invite u to my house. Girl heres my number and u can call me nd dont forget it baby the name is justin!!!u feel me always get em wit that!!!

10.20.08 at 1:44 pm

WhoMe? says:
    Cute chick…she has some nice breastices too.

10.20.08 at 3:19 pm

BlackHart says:
    eh, I’ve seen better

10.20.08 at 4:16 pm

Dmoore says:
    I don’t know what”blackhart”is looking at shortie is fine as hell,great job King.

10.20.08 at 8:09 pm

Porkie says:
    she looks like she fucks good

10.21.08 at 12:34 am

Marcus says:
    Anybody notice the handprint on her ass in the first flick at the top. Talkin bout she was at the library before this, yeah right smh

10.21.08 at 10:52 am

RR says:
    lololololol WOW Marcus great call. first i thought u was bullshiting but then i looked and omg you damn right…. another model trying to jump

10.21.08 at 11:08 am

CICI SANTARELLI says:
    HEY EVERYONE! MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/cicibabii
    (LAST NAME SANTARELLI) TWITTER/CICI_SANTARELLI

10.21.08 at 5:26 pm

ListenToLeon says:
    LMAO @ the handprint! But yeah, she’s sexy

10.21.08 at 6:26 pm

Bless says:
    she looks better from a far lol close up she looks about average I do like her choice in pictures and clothing “hey hey hey hey” very diverse and creative. positive: shes doing alot of different things at the moment and shes young (19) so in my opinion her FUTURE looks bright experience brings knowledge and knowledge “MAKES MONEY” from you BITCH ASS Niggaz!!! Mami’s thinking big right now from what i’m reading yup so Do your thing CiCi Holla atcha boy!!!

10.21.08 at 8:00 pm

MATACHORAS says:
    HAND PRINT IS FUNNY AS SH…SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUN RIDE!

10.22.08 at 12:55 am

Don Corn says:
    Cici, if you’re checking the site tell us the story of how you got that handprint!

10.22.08 at 11:23 am

CiCi Santarelli says:
    The infamous handprint–the world may never know ;-p

10.22.08 at 4:30 pm

ivorynichole says:
    checkme out at http://www.myspace.com/sumthinbeautiful4u

10.22.08 at 8:39 pm

Dominick Gordon says:
    Wonderful shots.She has lots of personality will go far on that notion.
    -Dominick

10.23.08 at 8:55 am

Mr MoCCa says:
    She has a nice face and an all natural body which is a plus. She also seems 2 be focused and have her head on str8. At the ripe age of 19 time is on her side 2 benefit from. Keep do’n you CiCi.

10.23.08 at 9:20 am

JUNEBUG SLIM says:
    DATS A BAD CHICK. WHAT IS SHE EATING TO LOOK THAT GOOD? MY WIFE IS HALF Italian AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY HAVE SOME GOOD STUFF IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. O MY WIFE EVEN SAID SHE WOULD HAVE SEX WITH CICI AND I WOULD TO

10.23.08 at 4:41 pm

PREACH!!! says:
    much luv to baby girl CICI…SMART & SEXY…she will go much further than people realize.u see how smart she is.dont knock her being fly, be grateful God created her..keep up the good work….

10.23.08 at 10:56 pm

james h says:
    Dang CiCi, you doin it big 4real Get It Goin like we supposed 2..keep it up

10.23.08 at 11:03 pm

Nino says:
    she fine but she would be hotter with a chick like me beside. reese cups come in 2′s. holla. http://www.myspace.com/pay4mydreamspimp

10.24.08 at 12:55 am

the count says:
    hey cici you going to get into hardcore on your site?

10.25.08 at 6:50 am

frky says:
    she got potential, but this a booty world; take note, shawty!

10.28.08 at 11:46 am

BIZZ says:
    WUTS GOODIE CICI, I SEE U! KEEP DOING YA THANG! MAKE SURE YALL CHECK HER OUT AT CICISANTARELLI.COM. SHE ALSO DID A FULL PAGE INTERVIEW WITH ME, AND 1 WITH ROCCETT(CTE). BIZZ- BLAKGLOBE/COLOSSAL/KOCH
    MYSPACE.COM/BIZZONLINE

10.28.08 at 12:32 pm

Velo says:
    Do your thang CI CI and keep it Trill.

10.30.08 at 12:06 am

Tiffany says:
    She has a beautiful body! She photographs well.

11.2.08 at 11:39 am

Gary says:
    Smart, sexy, and personable. An excellent selection.

11.4.08 at 12:56 pm

drkskynqt says:
    Lol…Handprint.

11.6.08 at 11:16 am

CiCi Santarelli says:
    Thank you guys!!! x0x0

12.5.08 at 5:38 pm

IModel2 says:
    I’m dying laughing at the baby oil on the wall as well as the alarm system monitor (or whatever that is)in the background. The photographer is weak for that. In addition, I don’t like this girl’s shape at all but I’m assuming her body’s not done developing, hence the flat ass. So young… yet all I’ve seen is ass and tits. Your look is what they call ‘over-sexed,’ too much too soon. Can we get some decent head shots up out you CiCi??? Run that idea by your manager. Constructive criticism…it ain’t for everybody.

01.12.09 at 9:14 pm

DinGo says:
    Nice face and cute shape, but she is young and the body has to develope a little further! Still nice though

01.13.09 at 8:34 pm

barteediddy says:
    to young

02.14.09 at 9:11 am

ADHD says:
    Cici is very awesome I give her a Ten. I enjoyed every minute we spent together the other evening and for anyone thinking your not a Ten, if they met you in person they’d change that opinion. You are smokin baby. xo

Comments