14 Comments     Thursday, December 4th, 2008

Erica Mena

“One time on the subway, I had this guy literally beg me to let him suck my toes.”

To the dismay of boob-tubers everywhere, your time as a video honey has come to an end. What gives?
    I’m so much more than eye candy. I want to be admired for what I accomplish, not just my body. I don’t like guys looking at me like I’m some science project. When they stare at me, it’s pretty obvious that they’re just undressing me with their eyes. If that works for them, cool. But that’s the closest they’ll ever get to seeing the goods. You can’t knock dreamers.

Have any wet-dreamers ever pushed for reality?
    One time on the subway, I had this guy ask me…no, not ask—literally beg me to let him suck my toes. This guy spotted me and was like, “Oh my God! You’re that shorty from the Bobby Valentino video!” But the whole time, his face didn’t come up from looking at my feet. He kept telling me how beautiful my feet are and kept begging to suck on them. I was pretty freaked out.

That’s nothing. One night on the 6 train, I had this midget prostitute…Wait, did I say that out loud?
    I’m pretty used to guys being extra. I was the girl back in 8th Grade who had her math teacher flirting with her, trying to get with her. That really happened, by the way. It’s not something I like remembering, though.—Matt Barone

mena3.jpgmena2.jpg

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 4th, 2008 at 12:06 pm and is filed under Girls, She Is. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

14 Responses to “Erica Mena”

12.4.08 at 12:27 pm

Your D-ness says:
    I like the “accomplish[ment]” statement…tell me your passion, Erica, for therein lies your legacy. You crazy fine though…looks like you have too many fine parts to just stare at one.

12.4.08 at 12:38 pm

vslimm says:
    i told her i would giv her straight a’s if she gave me her number thts it…lol

12.4.08 at 12:39 pm

vslimm says:
    she was hot in tht school dress…lol

12.4.08 at 1:36 pm

Dmoore says:
    Very nice…but come on King,only three pics…need more pics..

12.5.08 at 2:05 am

Big B Da Boss says:
    I am like Dmoore; need more pics

12.5.08 at 1:32 pm

berkan says:
    sexy 01797296868

12.6.08 at 9:44 am

Rubiks says:
    Something just turned me off with this girl…she says she’s more than eye candy but she’s giving us bare (uk,slang for a lot) of…you know eyecandy…if she wants respect for her mind rather than her body…stop doing photoshoots and teach kidergarten otherwise we are going think what you want us too…she’s good eye candy. C’mon.

12.6.08 at 1:29 pm

noobnoob says:
    wtf!

12.7.08 at 9:32 pm

Bless says:
    I somewhat agree with Rubiks this was a brief interview but all she talked about was weird guys chasing her because shes beautiful which she is PHYSICALLY. For me the eyes say alot and looking into this girls eyes and reading this mini article it seems to me that “Eye Candy” is all this girl truly wants to be. What did she accomplish??? I dunno this bitch!!! When somebodies chasing something they don’t talk about past events that don’t lead into the direction they supposedly wanna go. Shes not even seducing the reader Like many men Many women are chasing their own TAIL Lost in their own foolishness, At least a Hoe knows what shes about!!! in closing pretty girl pointless article next time just show us pictures of the bitch and make our minds wonder.

12.8.08 at 12:42 am

ThatDude says:
    Another “I’m not an object” speech. BITCH PLEASE!!! All she is, is eye candy, you take that out of the equation and she’s got nothing!! She hasn’t accomplished shit but being pretty in front of a camera… We’ll see her back again when the checks stop… This is a recession after all…

12.10.08 at 9:50 am

wordpress 2.7 rc1 » Archive du blog » Coup de coeur: Erica Mena says:
    [...] /online/?p=9320 [...]

12.11.08 at 6:20 pm

Coup de coeur: Erica Mena « Shake Dat Azz Blog says:
    [...] /online/?p=9320 [...]

12.25.08 at 12:27 pm

Ernesto says:
    She’s Very Fine. But’ll Lick More Than Her Feet.

01.15.09 at 3:50 pm

Shake Dat Booty Blog » Archive du blog » Coup de coeur: Erica Mena says:
    [...] /online/?p=9320 [...]

Comments

king-covers.jpg

THE ROYAL PEEK: THE REALITY ISSUE

For KING’s year-end issue, we take a dose of reality with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle and Basketball Wives L.A.’s Brooke Bailey.

2.jpg

The Women of KING: Summer 2012 Issue

With the latest issue on stands now, here’s a letter from our Editor-In-Chief

FEATURES ARCHIVE :: 0