15 Comments     Monday, December 29th, 2008

Claudia Jordan

Cherish these wet, dreamy pics…Claudia Jordan’s modeling well has apparently run dry.

Honestly, we’re surprised it’s taken this long. Ever the ruthless celebrity hecklers, KING has a Ph.D. in ego-bruising. Yet for model Claudia Jordan to be the first to launch a counterattack was quite unexpected. Picking part her skimpy wardrobe in our Fifth Anniversary issue, the small-screen veteran took action, blasting us on her MySpace page. The worst part: how many supportive replies came from pussy-footed men. Guess how many actually scored sensitivity-inspired dates. Cue the crickets.

Word has it this’ll be your last men’s magazine look. Sounds like somebody is reading way too much Marie Claire.
    Unless a shoot is gonna be super-hot or or for a cover. It’s really not a necessary anymore. I have a million pictures of myself in lingerie or in a bathing suit, and I know I can make it without having to do a sexy shoot ever again. I’m just trying to go to another phase in my career right now.

May we suggest the prestigious pages of Playboy? Just a thought.
    I used to be excited about being in KING until people started hitting me and telling me how bad I was getting dogged and how y’all were clowning me.

Oh, boy, here it comes. For the record, we’ve always considered unwarranted ridicule the sincerest form of flattery.
    I don’t know why this happened with you guys. Especially with me, of all people. What made it even worse was the fact that it was corny! I would have helped you guys write better jokes if y’all would have let me know y’all were gonna do that to me. I could have given you way better shit to write.

Fair enough. If you’re so hilarious, give us your best shots.
    Y’all talked about my nail polish—how about the fact that my feet are fucked-up? Y’all talking about my thong being off center—how about I got long-ass arms? Then y’all said the weave was a mess—y’all put that shit in! There’s some material for you, so the next time y’all wanna talk shit, y’all can fire whatever dumbass y’all had write the last time, and I’ll give you better jokes. I have no problem making fun of myself.
    As long as you don’t say “y’all” ever again, we’ll consider it.—Adell Henderson
    claudia1.jpgclaudia2.jpg

This entry was posted on Monday, December 29th, 2008 at 12:35 pm and is filed under Girls, She Is. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

15 Responses to “Claudia Jordan”

12.29.08 at 1:00 pm

Dmoore says:
    Claudia, fuck all the haters, I think you are a very sexy woman!!!!!!!!!!

12.29.08 at 1:22 pm

jojochicago says:
    U fine as a muthaf*ka! Very sexy pics. Very lady like in an extreme sexy, tasteful manner.

12.29.08 at 4:58 pm

Bless says:
    some people just not cut out for the entertainment industry YOUR IN THE ENTERTAINMENT industry think vida guerra never got critisized everybody gets it. Your on Public display it’s your reactions that matter most, these dumb bitches need to read a book or something This bitch here she alright but so is another million other women!!! I dont see anything that seperates her from the rest. Message to you dumb bitches step your shit up its a recession I dunno whats going on in this bitches head theres alot of people out looking for work right now times is tough!!! the economic outlook is looking bad in the near future and this BITCH running from what was probably paying the bills. Bitch Bend the fuck over stop complaining matter a fact maybe get some educational training go to school i’m here smoking this weed enjoying my christmas vaca and this bitch complaining and her pics look like something outta tha late 80′s early 90′s find a new photographer Hoe! we are not impressed i’m out HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

12.29.08 at 6:19 pm

WhoMe? says:
    Don’t nobody give a fuck about some old ass spat between you and Claudia Jordan. She is sexy by the way.

12.29.08 at 7:12 pm

Ernesto says:
    Mmmmm!!! She Fine!!!.

12.30.08 at 5:02 pm

ronnie says:
    fuck her. she and omarosa couldn’t even get into an L.A. hotspot (LOL)…they got rejected at the door and had to go home…LOL (look at the video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSlKS9g0rs question is, why the hell was omarosa hanging out with claudia? if omarosa is a d-list celeb,…then claudia’s gotta be a m-lister.

12.31.08 at 12:18 pm

Auto Industry Bailout » Blog Archive » Streetfire » Blog Archive » Chrysler Phantom says:
    [...] » Claudia Jordan – KING-mag.com [...]

01.1.09 at 8:44 am

keith says:
    HELLO IM PROFIT KEITH WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A MAN.I LOVE WOMEN AND I LIKE YOU PRETTY.STAY SWEET AND SEXY

01.2.09 at 6:50 pm

donwil says:
    Claudia is so gorgeous!!!!

01.2.09 at 9:21 pm

xmyxv0icex says:
    she’s pretty but not curvy enough

01.5.09 at 7:54 pm

trey says:
    she cool wit me.. she just a lil older – and filling out – but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn she hot.. got brains to – anything else is just sex.. i like a brain – not a dumb f@##$

01.10.09 at 1:58 am

dre says:
    nice pics bebe gotta banging body.

01.16.09 at 3:04 pm

tk says:
    whether on a chair,in the back o the bus,in my baby mama’s car or just plain “ur place o mine”, claudia i want u anywhere anytime……….u’r hotttttt!!!!!!!!!!1

01.17.09 at 6:57 pm

Tasha Ford says:
    I had the opportunity to meet Ms. Jordan at an event we hosted together. I truly am a fan of the way she has conducted herself in this industry. Every man in America doesn’t desire an over-weight girl with a magilla Gorilla face. Some men enjoy it missionary :-) Anywho, to the person who said it’s a recession, go to school, dumb this and that. She’s pageant queen, come on, she went to school. I respect her opinion in her writing. If you met some of these so-called models, you know that many don’t have a mind, it’s actually quite refeshing to hear from one that does. I also admire her role model winning persona she has given by showing girls that whats on your backside isn’t worth more than what’s on your mind. Go head girl! Keep doing your thing. You inspire me.

05.30.09 at 8:17 pm

Video Junkie says:
    this chick has a nice body !

Comments

king-covers.jpg

THE ROYAL PEEK: THE REALITY ISSUE

For KING’s year-end issue, we take a dose of reality with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle and Basketball Wives L.A.’s Brooke Bailey.

2.jpg

The Women of KING: Summer 2012 Issue

With the latest issue on stands now, here’s a letter from our Editor-In-Chief

FEATURES ARCHIVE :: 0